A man believed to be British

>A man believed to be British
Muslim confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/06/michael-steven-sandford-donald-trump-las-vegas-rally-assassination-attempt-kill-arrest/
youtube.com/watch?v=shzDBrt0mZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least he was honest.

good, fuck trump. shame he never finished the job

>A man believed to be British is expected to appear in a Nevada court later on Monday.

Yung lean my nigga

>A man believed to be British

He was just desperate to hold a piece of freedom in his hands for a second or two. Seeing a gun in real life probably triggered the same impulsive reaction Muslims experience when they see a white woman in a bikini. It was an armament emergency.

posting in Happening thread

Was he [omitted]?

Fuck, why did he not succeed? This would have been the happening of the year!

Yung lean is trash

The bullet would just bounce off anyways

Civil war definitely.

All this hubba ba lue and still I see hardly anyone stating the side effects of synthetic fluorides and petroleum products on mammals but more specifically humans.

The FDA needs to be investigated.

Look up Monsanto, side effects and start your connect the dots there.

Greed is pretty intoxication to some....

Why didn't Trump stop the shooter with his gun?

Wtf cunt.

Because he was a cuck trying to kill a God Emperor.

Great post

>British

Subscribed!

How progressive and tolerant.

It would have been a good thing if he started shooting only to miss Trump and then be cut down by a hail of bullets from Trump supporters.

Or maybe just busted

He was at the firing range the day before

I would have done the same, desu. But with Clinton, not Trump.

>implying anyone in Britland would be able to aim outside the military

Poor fucker was crazy already, touching a gun must have left him completely deranged from pure American freedoms.

Too bad they'll likely charge him with a felony and deport him.

''''''''''British''''''''''

What happened with that guy who was found with a gun at a Trump rally the other day? I can't find anything on what happened.

GAS THE BRITS, ATLANTIC WAR NOW

>Breetesh

>says he wanted to kill candidate -

What a retard, should have said he wanted to commit suicide in front of him, then he'd be a free man by now.

Everyone thought obama was going to be killed by white KKK neo-nazis. No one even made a decent attempt.

Trump was almost attacked before he was even the nominee and now that he is people are trying to shoot him. If he wins he'll be killed for sure. Liberals and left-wing bernie fags are more dangerous than neo-nazi KKK baby eaters.

Now he will spend life in prison :(

RIP

*whistles innocently*

Why are White British people in such fucking denial over their own psychopaths?

>pic related

heavy.com/news/2016/06/michael-steven-sandford-donald-trump-las-vegas-rally-assassination-attempt-kill-arrest/

>1. He Came From California To Kill Trump & Had Been Planning For Over A Year

>2. Sandford Told a Police Officer He Wanted Trump’s Autograph

>3. The Secret Service Charged Sandford for Breaking Federal Laws

Goes to show you that liberal killers are shit-tier compared to conservative types.

I mean, that guy who managed to patiently stalk, shoot, and stab someone to death is now the face of Brexit, while this chump is a footnote in a BBC article for failing at even an attempt.

FUCK YOU BRIT. LEAVE DONALD ALONE.

He was black, so the media won't report.

>Why are White British people in such fucking denial
I'm not British stupid Ahmed.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Who is Yung Lean and how does he relate to this gay looking kid?

ok

>The detainee allegedly told police he had been planning to try and shoot Mr Trump for about a year but had decided to act now because he finally felt confident enough to do so.
>decided to act now because he finally felt confident enough to do so.
> felt confident enough to do so.
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
his best plan was to grab a cops gun?
Not very bright this one.

Can someone post the pic of the cops arresting him?
He is like a fat nigga that needed two handcuffs.

>fellow brit trying to kill the God Emperor
Triggered.
Claps, what are the odds they give this fuck the chair? A foreigner trying to subvert a general election with deadly force, surely that's a list of charges that prison can't satisfy.

It works in the UK

He fired 2 magazines at a range last week so now he's an expert, which is why he didn't know how a modern holster works.

i say we give him a heroes welcome.

fuck trump. i wanna see Sup Forums burn

He probably asked for the gun desu, beforehand

does saging count?

No, fuck you Ahmed. Trump carries, it's only a shame he didn't put this terrorist cunt down himself. Nothing sends the "don't try this again" message like a live televised execution.

>2 magazines

clips faggot, looks like you dont know shit about guns either

>Sandford told officers he drove from California to kill Trump and went to a Las Vegas gun range the day before to learn to shoot.

>libtards thinking a day of shooting at the range makes you a marksman

Hello brexitfags, please push this as the reason to vote leave. Trump supports brexit and this duck tried to kill him for it.

If anyone were to strike down Trump, we'd become more powerful than ever

Even if he did hit him, Trump is almost certainly wearing a vest. We could have had a second Theodore Roosevelt where he got shot and just kept going through his speech.
What a low energy attempt.

Maybe so. But to put it into perspective for you, Columbine was a year of planning.

Bernie supporters can't even us their own guns in assassination attempts baka. Always leeching off the government.

Btw are the police doing a good job, right? I'm telling you they do such a fantastic job and they are not being appreciated, folks! The safest place - on earth - is at a Trump rally! Safest place!

Can you imagine what kek will do to that man?

yeah no.
If you live in the wrong city just staring at cops gun for too long will get you tazed at least senpai

Man, attempted political assassinations on both sides of the pond, all in the same week.

Hope you folks are getting /comfy/

The alt-right won't have a TRUMP Card anymore.

How can I become a body guard for my nigga trump

Fuck u senpai

maximum /comfy/

Gun grabs will always end badly

Who the hell are you? Also could mods please ban this asshole for posting this shit?

Remember, if you're liberal enough, firing for a day at the range gives you PTSD and traumatizes you for life.

Pure coincidence

I really don't think Kek is at play, but a more sinister force.

Cursed be his name, and may Kek smite him, and may his lineage perish.

Why is it that Donald Trump, who has never held office, is safer than British MPs like Jo Cox? Even though he favors gun freedom and Cox favored gun control?

Can any anti-gun liberals explain how this is possible?

>Michael Steven Sandford, 19, who is believed to be British

Oh for fuck sake.

This is good. Makes young cuck student Brits look stupid

"A British man..." will soon be the new "A Florida Man..."

i love how CNN showed this for maybe 5 seconds.

The liberal media over in the States are already downplaying this, or just outright hiding it.

Imagine if a Trump supporter attempted to assassinate Hillary Clinton. It would be in the news cycle for days.

yung lean

Calm the fuck down

>How a holster works

does it prevent someone from grabbing your gun out of it? Is that why that brit feminist meme is so memy?

I've never had freedom before so i dont know much about guns

Enjoy your Rapefugees.

$adboy$

Because, in all honesty, Trump - and all American politicians - are pussies and go around in an entourage. British MPs don't. And Jo Cox, whether you agree with her or not, was more normal than Trump.

He was doing the Lords Work!

youtube.com/watch?v=shzDBrt0mZ8

cops have these or similar versions. a weak ass feminist has 0 chance of "taking the gun and shooting him dead"

Wasn't it a britcuck that took the picture of the cops gun saying how if they wanted to try could pull it out of the holster and kill everyone in the room in a coffee shop or whatever?

You have to remember....Trump is a subhuman piece of filth. The whole world hopes he is raped by a pack of wild jungle niggers. The only people who like Trump are Trumpkin. Trumpkin are beta cucks.

His ex-PR went too far with this.

No, it was an American who lived in Bongland for a while.

Google it faggot

>lmao...this guy posts bail
>check the docket
>"paid for by Hillary Clinton PAC"

Police tend to use retention holster to keep people from taking their weapons during a fight. It lets the user draw with ease because it can be pulled from the right angle, while anyone else would struggle doing so.

got you covered famalam

Oh god I hope she gets her ass shot.

first they cuck their country and now they want to cuck us.

the eternal anglo strikes again.

can't wait for this cunt to try to steal a gun and get shot for it

Gordon Brown did when he was PM.

I was waiting for a train in inverkeithing and he turned up with a fuckton of security and his wife. Bulky looking fellows took up strategic positions around the station. One guy had a man-bag and was rifling through it. When he pulled his hand out he accidentally knocked a handgun out of the bag onto the floor. Picked the gun up, put it back in the bag and walked off looking really sheepish.
The gun could have gone off and I could have been shot.

True story.

Gordon is smaller than I thought irl...and his wife is uglier.

??? This post makes no sense

a) You're already cucked
b) Lefties want to cuck you, wherever they live.

Yeah, but that's Gordon Brown. Most British politicians don't.

Gordon Brown is a faggot, too, so someone probably would have shot him (deservedly).