I'll start

A Scanner Darkly

Das Boot

Stranger than Fiction

I'll watch this.

Here's mine.

It's better than you'd think.

Broadway Danny Rose

I watched The Fountian, once, never again. i musta been in a bad place cuz that movie fooked me up.

>The "I don't care about plot, i just watch movies for the visuals" 5x4

I recently watched Brooklyn. Found it to be very relatable for anyone who has ever struggled to find their place while moving to a new place. also, it's damn near impossible not to fall in love with Saiorse Ronan.

Is Bling Ring actually good or just a meme?

Firef... Serenity

It's a solid 6/10. If you're into movies about rebellious teenagers then it might be up your alley. IMO the film takes itself way too seriously, trying to portray the characters like they were some serious bad asses.

I randomly gave this film a watch on Netflix. I thought it was going to be some B-flick action movie with horrible acting, but I still gave it a chance.

Very surprised, very good movie.

The Town

Birdman.

Is this cringy?

No its really good imo. What makes you think it would be cringey?

The protagonist is a deluded mathematician

Not him, but his job really has very little to do with the story. Its about him trying to come to some sort of understanding of why bad things keep happening to him, a devout Jew. His wife leaves him, his children dont love him, and his religious leaders cant give him any good explanations why. If youve read the book of Job, its often compared to it.