Trans Niggers becoming real?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/muvvabee
cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/washington-spokane-naacp-rachel-dolezal-identity/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ksajP0hOggY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

michael jackson

I'm transretarded, where is my disability check please?

Charlisha

white women are a lost cause, first they want to date fuck and get knocked up by niggers, now they want to be them.

twitter.com/muvvabee

is this a troll account?

This slut with daddy issues will definitely get beat up by nigs when she starts saying nigga near them.

Wigger

Does this mean I could say I'm a minority woman on job applications to get hired easier, and when they tell me I'm not one sue them for discrimination?

Meme Magic is real

I luv it. This is gonna wreak havoc in the SJW circles - they are gonna have to let go either trans- or cultural apporiation.

>QUEEN

Those who deny biological disparity are the greatest of fools to even exist. I have no pity towards this uneducated moron.

Sup Forums psyops accounts should make this a thing

She's probably just trying to get a free ride for college for being a minority.

It's funny. "Cultural appropriation" is a term created by blacks/jews to complain about white people taking away their cool or whatever. White people just don't care about racism-related topics so they never even thought about this kind of shit before.

But now, blacks created this term "cultural appropriation" and white people are really, really good at "cultural appropriation" much like how a parent is good at doing a "cool" thing a child does in order to get the child to stop doing it. So this term that black people created has now allowed white people to weaponize this power they never even knew they had. After complaining about cultural appropriation, blacks have actually increased the amount of cultural appropriation white people do because they've made white people aware of what it is in the first place.

White people will now culturally appropriate everything because it's absolutely hilarious the butthurt it causes everyone else and how little they can do to stop it.

Once again, shitskins fucked themselves over with their own anger issues. History repeats.

The left indeed is devouring itself

now we are white

JoJo really let herself down. Very desperate attempt to come back to mainstream attention.

Just say you're genderfluid. You can literally change whether you're minority or not depending on what suits the situation you're in.

I identify as a transubermensch

And sexfluid and racefluid of course.

Michael Jackson had a disease and severe insecurity about his appearance bought on by his father

isnt the head of the naacp a white girl in black face

You haven't been paying enough attention if you don't think liberals are so entrenched in doublethink that they can't pick both.

cnn.com/2015/06/12/us/washington-spokane-naacp-rachel-dolezal-identity/index.html

Needs more blackface.

I wish to be a child again, is there a way to become trans-age?

The funny thing is, shes 100% right.
If people can deny biology and chose there gender.
People should deny biology and chose there race/species.
Its only consistent

Wasn't there a guy who already did that in Germany.
If you find a family to adopt you, you can

That fat dude that left his family and got adopted as a 6 year old girl.

>you can identify as a woman if you're a man
>you can't identify as a nigger even if there's a slight possibility you have nigger genes

I love triggering leftists with this, their "argument" is ALWAYS "Wtf! you can't just say you're black now you WEREN'T BORN BLACK YOU RACIST."

Nailed it, they are falling prey to their own venom. It is hilarious to see their "Best Laid Plans" fall flat.

Why are niggers so insecure? They could just mind their own shit and try to improve their life, maybe even learn from other races and give their children a good future

yeah look at you...a fucking disgrace
self hating white people are the lowest of the low

Of course.

their argument is something like, "if white ppl can pretend to be black, then why cant i pretend to be white and not get beat up by the police?

If anyone took cultural appropriation seriously all trannies would've been fired into the Sun for appropriating female culture.

I honestly can't tell, she (he?) seems really dumb like the average Twitter cunt, but it looks like bait too

Which only further exposes how retarded transrace and transgender are, yet they can't seem to grasp why.

Postmodernism is gay as fuck.

If you are a white nationalist then is it right to have sex with a transnigger?

What's the difference? She's clearly white trash and clearly only fucks niggers exclusively. I'm sure she speaks in ebonics too. I mean just look at her. Fucking dumbass whore bitch.

what are you talking about?, its boy george.

Can I be trans-wealthy? Where is my check and how many millions will it be made out for?

Can I be trans-japanese and fulfill my weeb fantasies? Trans-age-trans-japanese-trans-wealthy and finally become the average japanese high school student living in a giant lavish loft in tokyo with absent parents always away on business trips?

THIS IS WHO I AM SHITLORDS

How can people become this stupid?
How does this happen?

I'll be honest she strikes me more as some alt-right edgy kid trying to make a point.

To be honest, in my experience they don't get in trouble for it; for niggers, when a white girl says "nigga," it's like a child saying "daddy" for the first time; they know they've taught them well.

I identify as a Jew Shoa-survivor. Gib reparations, you fucking anti semites.

its always been that way friend :)

She's making fun of trans people you fucktards

Like all the transgenders

>queencharlisha
WE

...why would anyone want to become a nigger?

Anyone have the dr mario picture that explains this shit?

How is that a bad thing? Leftists hate transracial people and race is a SOCIAL CONSTRUCT, just like gender.

>tfw you're a transit van

>insecurity about appearance
>became white
ha

yeah is a troll

am nigga, would pump and dump

maybe if white "culture" isn't nothing, white women would want to stay

shes a trans nigger

Anything that causes inane Leftist infighting is a benefit.

White girls can say it all they want if they're mudsharks

>who the irish
>Scottish
>Italians
>Spanish
>English
>Danish
>Dutch
>Hungarian
Yes none of these white people have any culture at all

i should mean "american", culture, you crooked teeth faggot

>english
>hungarian
>spanish
>italians
>white

KEK

all white girls want to be black, i wonder why... LOL

Yeah sure

>European
>Culture
PICK ONE

Leaf posters are pathetic

Memes aside, there are obviously American cultures.

sure

Yeah, because "Charlisha" is representative of all white women.

she's right ya know
use lib logic against them

How does it feel knowing us Slavs are getting a commemorative loonie in 2018, Torontoman?
I bet it feels like anglo tears.

He's memeing and he said the English weren't white when the term white LITERALLY MEANT ENGLISH LOL!

>English is the most white

holy shit leaf, what the FUCK are you doing???

never heard about it

>identify as a 14 year old
>go on to legally slay underage poon

Working the jew laws against them

If leftists go on with this, this means they'll have to admit there are innate differences between races.

your culture is to just copy ours leaf

>most white contests

(((who))) |post|

Vitiligo. It removes pigmentation from your skin. Usually it only affects your hands, face, and|or feet. I have a little bit on my dick and balls. Shits weird

poutine + maple syrup >>> cousin fucking + black cock worshipping

>when you have both a black and a white dick

By all means, let them do so.

>slight possibility
Wew lad you mean 100%

you are lowest of the low you disgrace.

youtube.com/watch?v=ksajP0hOggY

All idiots

Praise kek

>if white ppl can pretend to be black, then why cant i pretend to be white and not get beat up by the police?

These people are walking memes.

Speak for yourself Jamal.

I'm trans foreign diplomat
I have diplomatic immunity and if you arrest me you're a transforeigndiplomataphobe.

people here are really autistic if they cant tell and are just looking for a reason to be mad

>jimmy fallon

>I have a little bit on my dick and balls

I know that feel. Girls haven't said anything about it yet though.

Means affirmative action is going to implode on itself when all the top scoring blacks are mysteriously pale.

SJWs can't let this go as it destroys their whole entire narrative

Transracial = no more evil white man
Transracial = no more scapegoating
Transracial = no more priviledge

A Canadian Nigroe?

The core of Leftism is anti-whiteness.