vid.me/QjXw
vid.me/ZffJ
youtube.com/watch?v=zp_LLdkl3_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>keith the cop will never stop busting your download sites

he's too good at it

God he went full Sup Forumstard.

that started a while ago

>tfw anthony and jim norton will never reunite and create their own radio show without opie

Why live?

>opie will never get roasted for jocktober

He's obviously lying about a few things. He claimed to have been drinking wine when they returned home, but he's clearly shown drinking a Bud Light in the video. That's not huge, but it's still a lie. He claimed to have been in another room when his chick "hit herself" but you can clearly tell when the periscope is started his voice is really close and after the slap he trails off when he says he's done. The claim that she slapped herself doesn't hold water when he tried to do a frame by frame play of it because the quality is low. Not to mention how fucked up the videos that the dirty cop had to bring up because Anthony wasn't going to address are. That makes me question his timeline of events, even if he's telling the truth about that. We're never going to get a straight story from either of them because they're both lying psychotic fuck ups.

Here's the full footage. The WHERE'S MY FUCKING GUN cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY

>stop hitting me
>oh my god
>that nasally spoiled voice
>she almost looks like she's smiling
What a cunt. How to defend yourself against this?

>inb4 it's your fault for not reading some bitch's mind and knowing all about her before you go out with her

She really seems like she's comfortable in that situation and playing it up for the camera. Not like someone afraid

meh, she was being a cunt and he was being good humored that's all you really need to know. the worst thing he did was continue banging her and then blowing her off until she went ballistic.

Hey, you tried making this thread a while a go and it got deleted. Ban evasion? /r/opieandanthony moving a little too slow? kys you doughy little edgelord

She's obviously a nutcase who thrives on chaos. Anthony is an abusive drunk who reciprocated. Rewatching the video he claims that she torn all of the phones out of the wall but in the video that he didn't play on his show she clearly says that he could have dropped his gun when he ripped one of them out of the wall. Also says that he kicked her in the tit.

Here's some clips of him drunkenly abusing the lovable retard Bobo.

vid.me/QjXw
vid.me/ZffJ

Now here's his breakdown of events from the O&A show.

youtube.com/watch?v=zp_LLdkl3_U

Not a very honest retelling of events, eh?

How did you know

I have no life as well

Liar whore liar whore and you know it!

He never takes responsibility for anything, but I don't think he has it in him to be physically abusive.

vid.me/QjXw
vid.me/ZffJ

Sup Forums - Radio

Both of them are sacks of shit that thrive off attention

How old is this girl? This is what he gets for dating stupid hoooers

less than half his age

They're both pieces of shit.

who cares everyone from that show ended up being shill scum