So this is the power of Conte & Chelsea?

So this is the power of Conte & Chelsea?

F

>Sell Matic for $40mill
>But Drinkwater for $35mill
What did he mean by this?

That's some expensive water

well at least hell get in the world cup squad now regardless of game time or form because he plays for a big london club

but Drinkwater is better than Matic

He's a decent signing for Chelsea you mongs. He's there for rotation depth not to be the main man.

>the midfield is now unironically Leicester

>Much better than the rest of league, except for Man City and Liverpool (perhaps)
> Did Leicester have a caliber like Hazard and Willian?

2015/16 Mahrez > Willian

literally WHO

Conte doesn't control the transfers. He said he didn't want Matic sold

>Curtois - Moses, Azpilicueta, Luiz, Cahill, Alonso - Drinkwater, Fabregas, Kante - Morata, Hazard
conte can do a 3-man midfield now, his team is rather stacked, if one midfielder goes down there's still Bakayoko and David Luiz if needed. Pedro and Willian to come off the bench.

I rate Drinkwater

You can also say 2016/2017 Willian > Mahrez

now the dust has settled, why did chelsea sell matić to their direct competition? why not ship him off to bayern, juve or milan?

I'd like to know this as well.

I can't wait until Drinkwater-Kante destroys PSG's midfield in their annual Champions League game. It'll be hilarious.

rumour says that MU had the biggest bid.
But wouldn't Chelsea be afraid if MU will win the premiership title due to this factor?
It seems that Chelsea still do not believe that Jose is capable to win yet with Matic reinforcement.

But he's not playing for Liverpool or United

Liverpool's midfield is shit. Henderson is a joke and Can is mediocre at best

Drinkwater is good, fills the English quotient and has a proven partnership with Kante. Also pretty cheap at £35M for a proven PL player.

Good signing

>quotient

it seems this word doesn't mean what i thought it meant. oh well

I've heard that Roman did it as a favour to Mourinho. A kind of apology for the mutiny that happened to him in his final year at Chelsea. Makes as much sense as anything else.

isnt it tht bred from french lmao XD

Better at being trash lmao

>£35m for Dani Bebeagua

>£35 Million for Darron Gibson's understudy

word you're looking for is 'quota' I believe

Bcos, That boy Matic spent the best years of his career on loan at Benfica. It wasn't until Mourinho came back in 2013 that he was valued as a top European player.

He's 29 now and in his early career which Chelsea wasted putting him on loans, he played AMF.

Basically Chelski F'd him over so he had no loyalty to them, similar story to Nathan Ake atm, but luckily he has escaped