Reacher's demeanor is stoic, and he does not talk much. He has a propensity for saying "that's for damn sure"...

>Reacher's demeanor is stoic, and he does not talk much. He has a propensity for saying "that's for damn sure". Reacher frequently does not answer when people make statements or ask questions, nodding or shrugging, preferring the other party to fill the silence. A recurring line in the novels is "Reacher said nothing". Reacher is a giant, standing at 6' 5" tall (1.96m) with a 50-inch chest, and weighing between 210 and 250 pounds (100–115 kg). He has ice-blue eyes and dirty blond hair. He has very little body fat, and his muscular physique is completely natural (he reveals in Persuader, he has never been an exercise enthusiast.) He is exceptionally strong but is not a good runner.[3] Reacher is strong enough to break a man's neck with one hand (Bad Luck and Trouble) and kill a villain with a single punch to the head (61 Hours) or chest (Worth Dying For). In a fight against a 7 foot, 400 lb steroid-using thug (Persuader), Reacher was able to lift his opponent into the air and drop him on his head.

Hahaha sure sounds like Cruise to me. Good job Hollywood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
youtube.com/watch?v=zv2bAqk9PLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cry maybe?

I like to pretend that the Reacher movies are a follow on from the first Mission Impossible movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

> more like jerk reach around

Sounds like a shit Gary Stu fantasy. I can't say I regret losing that character.

The first one was really good but the second was so shit I only watched it for C r u i s e .

mary sue

That bio literally describes me. Just left out the 18 inch cock, model gf and 300k starting salary job.

When the actor cast as Jack Reacher turns out to be smaller than your dick you've got a right to be cynical.

Since they say nothing about the face Ron Pearlman is now Reacher to me and nobody can convince me otherwise.

sounds like Brock Lesnar

He's ancient and a manlet. The role should have gone to an early 90's Steve Austin.

>check height
>185cm

Not really manlet, but I thought he was much higher.

What teenager wrote this fanfiction?

This wouldn't feel out of place in picture of a hedhog

NOW that's an insufferable amount of powerfantasies and sexualisation

The books are garbage anyway, MacQuarrie found the interesting threads in the character and managed to make a real movie out of it.

It's a shame Never Go Back was so bad.

Who reads these kind of books? He kills villains with a single punch? I guess those kind of stories can make for funny silly action movies, but what's the point of reading shitty action movies in book format?

>i've never read crime pulp: the thread

stick to GoT

Pulp fiction isn't just a movie, kouhai.

>cast a 5'9 actor to play 6'5 Jack Reacher
>cast a 6'2 actor to play 5'3 Wolverine

I don't get Hollywood sometimes

Because fanboys will never understand that physical similarity isn't equal to acting talent.

then why get Gal Gedot for WW

as she has neither

Sounds like a anime character. Glad cruise was able to elevate this nonsense

I'm not saying the casting always works out.

It's like you've never heard of casting couch. Plus she's jewess, which gives her even more bonus points in hollywood.

>elevate
kek

Yeah, casting Tom fucking Cruise instead of going for some redneck's wet dream is so awful.

Saw today that there was a new version of Jack Reacher HC in Piratebay, since I liked the first movie thought I'd give it a go.

Now, I'm at about 20 minutes, pretty much forcing myself to watch it, does it get good?

>why does Jack Reacher has to hitch hike?
>why they didn't show the first fight scene, only show few guys on the ground and that's it? lazy much ?
>why did Jack Reacher went to fight those guys in the car and knew the guy had a gun holstered in his coat, couldn't it be in his waist?

>does it get good?

No.

The main villain is a henchman with no name and a leather Blade duster and Reacher is stuck with an annoying daughter sidekick. Every action scene looks like it was shot behind greenscreen and is cut to shit.

The best part is Aunt Robin: Action Hero and she doesn't get to do anything cool.

Good strategy my son.

should have casted iris elba

>>why does Jack Reacher has to hitch hike?

Isn't that established in the first movie?

>Go to a pawnshop to look for knives
>Dip into the Blu-ray section
>Half of it is made of a bulk amount of Reacher
>At minimum 23 Reacher movies

I have no idea if someone brought them all in or if people just hated it that much

Clearly describes Cruise.

>Dolph Lundgren
>1.96m tall
>dirty blonde hair
>blue eyes

Clearly who the author had in mind. Too bad that there are no nordics left in Hollywood.

He sounds like an autistic German with retard strength

sounds like Brock Sampson.

and for some reason they are playing it straight.

>6' 5" tall (1.96m)
>giant
manlets

I enjoyed watching Aunt Robin run.

Are you a space marine?

no i'm dutch

Given teachers size both muscular and height, is it unrealistic that people would pick fights with him?

Do normies really pick fights with guys like that?

>tfw 6'9" tree
>tfw people only speak to me to say "wow ur so tall!"

>modern american "literature"
Holy shit, it's like an angsty teen animu power fantasy
>and he is ripped and a giant, and he has cool autistic driver demeanour, and he can lift 400lbs steroid monsters into the air, and then he gets all the girls and then and then and then...
Thank god they didn't went this shitty road. Although, reacher 2 was shit

What you Dutch fags have in height you lack in charisma and manliness.

You're nice tall elvish people but fuck me if you're not just larger Germans, dry as a boring boring and all feminine.

>ha ha dat joke is funny yes, because-

>doesn't describe wether or not he is nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor

So yes

>we've got 5 guys here he can't beat us all

drunk logic

I'm blond, bue eyed, from Austria and 1.94m tall. Did a lot of really goddamn stupid shit in my youth but despite being a lanklet that was only ever good at running, I almost always could bluff my way out of fights.

Being tall does give one certain advantages and I'm still profiting from it at work.

Older men who like military type stuff and law enforcement. Vince Flynn is another one that these kinds of guys like to read.

>self-reported dutch
Still smaller and weaker than serbs

Serbs are really tall. I once went to Belgrade, noone was under 6'3"

sounds like a gary sue, tom's forte'

>but is not a good runner

jesus, every piece of information seems to be written just to contradict Cruise choice

youtube.com/watch?v=zv2bAqk9PLw

why has there been so little discussion of the sequel on Sup Forums. it came out on bluray and torrent HDrips like a week or two ago

fuck this im going to reddit

lol shut the fuck up, let manlets have this one

His face is softening at lighting speed.

My guess is that he was taking testosterone supplements up until a couple of years ago and then stopped due to the health risks.

The face he has in that picture is more inline with what a man his age should look like.

>*teleports behind you*
>"THATS FOR DAMN SURE"
>*overhead presses 400 pounds*
>*snaps your neck with one hand*
>"......"
What 12 year old edgelord wrote this? Who the fuck buys this shit?

The whole Reacher character from the books is a literal Gary Stu, and his only flaw is that he cant do cardio, thats literally it.

The author was basically power playing with him so much that he made Reacher pull out a knife while watching a horror movie because 'hes just that alert'

fuck him

Kek

someone find the excerpt about him pulling out the knife on the movie jumpscare as a boy

funniest shit youll ever read