USA vs Ruski it's on

A little birdie has confirmed that the United States has decided to "move forward with plans to strike Syrian President Bashar Assad's command and control systems and conduct limited strikes on other Syrian assets."

Upon being informed of this, Russia made made it explicitly clear they will DEFEND SYRIA by engaging and destroying anyone attempting to attack their ally, President Bashar Assad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0acJ3xyhaJo
youtu.be/vej_aLJpFYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

never gonna happen

I'm not going to support my government in this war.
I hope this cause the nation to split.

Are you literally saying USA is going to support ISIS?

post source you cunt

Obama loves them. He even removes ISIS from transcripts so they don't look bad.

>Slime war ruins another country
add it to the wall Sammy

Got any source for that?

me too brother

This, gib source pls

> implying USA would openly kill such a person
I'm sure you're not this retarded.

>Black guy leaves a mess on his way out of building.

This is news?

US took part in creating ISIS.. same with Al Qaeda.

This is to pull us into war so Obama can stay in office.

Hello proofs

It makes me frown that the Jews in Washington can't stand the fact that Assad is alive, and will risk a war that would claim the lives of millions of boys just to kill him.

>doubt

Well, their president is muslim lunatic.

WHERE IS PROOFS

Baba wanga says about ww3 start in Syria.
West die
Russia win

A little birdie has confirmed that OP is a faggot.

It's not even the first time

Semi-rare

When have they not ??

Why wouldn't they supporting what they created?

> (OP)
>It makes me frown that the Jews in Washington can't stand the fact that Assad is alive, and will risk a war that would claim the lives of millions of boys just to kill him.
Millions of GOYS

>belarus
uncommon

finally we get to see what S-400 is capable of

Also the T-50, even with the SU-35 engine i don't care.

Seriously, open war is not my choice. Where the hell is my choice in choosing war or not? Huh? Where the hell is it? Fuck obamaclinton if they really do this

Jewmerica will depose Assad, it's inevitable. The question is when.

If this happens this is going to be bad.

hello RIDF

Never. Try it from 2013.
Murican no more n1 nigga

Look, OP is a faggot

Praise be to kek!
He has brought us the almighty happening at last!

Fuck Obongo

Based Trump won't do this shit

youtu.be/0acJ3xyhaJo
Nothing MALD, JSOW, and HARM can handle... S400 isnt very effective when they have to leave their radar off, but dont expect your average RIDF itt to know that, pic related.

Source nigger.

Yes, because regime change has been working so well for us.
Assad is the best bet for stable leadership in Syria and we're just going to go in there and do the same thing we always do, create more terrorists.

You know what makes terrorists?
The US going in and trying to topple "dictators" to "build democracy."
It has nothing to do with racism or anti Islam sentiment.
It's because we keep going over there making them feel entitled to come over here and try to take our country from us.

I can't defend our nation if we keep doing this bullshit and at some point we're going to need to tear the union apart to free ourselves from a cycle of stupidity that causes us to be hated worldwide, threatening the safety of every American.

>our nation
the only clear is that you arent american.

>buying into the marketing propaganda
Those new technology never works as intended, even after the heavy R&D they go through

its quate the contrary. You pissed off Gerasimov recently, and you should't piss off Nuke-man

More American than you faggot.
Go suck the communist president's cock.

russians went heavy on defense, radiation, spectrum denial... america went heavily towards defeating this to maintain an offensive edge. weapons that dont need GPS, sat, coms, radio and are largely autonomous, including target recognition.

youtu.be/vej_aLJpFYo

So you abandon america with 6 months until trump? but then you pretend to hate communists while supporting russia? man, they should train you RIDF better, or pay you rubbles instead of vodka.

Please elect Trump already and stop this madness.

It's not like the country's going to crumble immediately.
If Trump can save it that's great, but I'm not supporting a war with Syria and I know Trump wouldn't either.
I'm not going to support king nigger or wannabe Merkel or any of their geopolitical schemes.
This is not a war sanctioned by the American people.

literally where is the source