PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN | UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS | 2017-2018 | ALL GOALS & CLEAN SHEETS

PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN | UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS | 2017-2018 | ALL GOALS & CLEAN SHEETS

>Those aged defenders

>35 years old Motta
>Krychowiak and Matuidi OUT
>All the running Verratti and Rabiot are going to have to do, making the team play as bad as Argentina
Another year out at the round of 16, I am afraid

Wasn't the number one target on Emery's list a goalkeeper?

A football match can also be won by scoring 1 more goal than your opponent

Literally Van Gaal's United

NOT SO FAST

You can score even more goals if your strikers receive the ball in better position and don't have to create their chance in 3/4ths of the field by themselves because the midfield is actually working

>QF
>Atletico Madrid
>Home 1-1
>Away 1-0

PSG will NEVER win the CL.

>imblying Neymar Jr + Mbappé working together wouldn't fix and eliminate 5 players by their own, feeding Cavani dozens of goal chances per match

>be nerman
>Want to be the star
>Finally get my chance to lead the team
>One month later, PSG buys MABPPY, the only young player hyped up even more than me
>Everything suddenly about him

how do you think he's feeling right now?

MABPPY is French, I think hes even from Paris? They will never stop sucking his willy

Neymar probably approved this transfer himself, heck he probably even pushed PSG to risk fail to pass FFP to get him

>tfw no qt trapp gk

then that would make Neymar a retard

>Will money finally be able to buy the CL? Find out next season of UEFAbowl.

Why? He knows he has more chances to win the UCL by playing with good players than playing with bad players
Aren't you a Cristiano Ronaldo fanboy by any chance?

So how about dem FFP bros??

>Beşiktaş literally has to sell players for peanuts just so they can sign some shitty old veterans because UEFA doesn't allow spending money
>PSG can just say "neymar paid for his own transfer fee lmao, we are actually """"loaning"""" mpbappe lmaoo" and get away with it

It just isn't fucking fair. Either implement it properly or get rid of it once and for all

>plastic club
>champions league winner

pick one, your club will end like Malaga or Anzhi

He should also know that you need midfielders and defenders and a keeper to win games

MBAPPE PLS COME TO BESIKTAS

>trapp

>plastic club
>champions league winner

Chelsea.

actually they were spamming for him to go to psg since beşiktaş is playing monaco in the cl kek

I know, that hurts.
But PSG is literally Qatar, who hosts 2022 World Cup. UEFA won't go after them, and will rule as ok everything they did this summer (to the much butthurted asses of Barça and Madrid)

Did you watch their campaign? It was a fluke through the entire ko stage, a 1/1000 chance.

having another great team rise isn't the end of the world imo

I prefer mbrappe going to psg over madrid

I was just pointing out that a plastic club won a CL. How they did it doesn't matter in the end.

>buy mbappe and Neymar
>Cavani is still upfront

Wrong thread l'ami.

But they did loan mbappe. It has a large fee and huge buyout but it is a loan.
Real and barca can't cry about shit, tgey were always doing illegal transfers of underaged players and have only been punished once and very briefly.

>you now realize PSG cucked both Barca and Halal in one transfer window

I thought we'll never see a club capable of grabbing players before them.

Are they, dare I say it, on the path of dominating European football the next decade?

What's the point of FFP then if that's the case? If anything the prices of the players increased absurdly because of this shit.

I'm starting to think this was UEFA's plan all along for money laundering purposes. Small fish like Beşiktaş just get buried in the process

I don't get it either. Mbappe should replace him. Cavani also chokes and misses a lot of chances.

>half stars
>half shit and retired layers
>lelmery
congrats on winning ligue1

The state of all the lifelong fans kek absolutely seething

You can argue that
- Neymar transfer wasn't a direct transfer (club gives monetary compensation to another club to transfer the player), but player buys himself his clause, then sign as a free agent to his new club
- Mbappé isn't a direct transfer either, because it's a loan
So for this window UEFA could rule that PSG as a CREDIT regarding their transfers

FFP has never ever ever been about the money clubs, only uninformed idiots think that. It has always been about stopping clubs from going bankrupt and being run like shit. To make sure smaller nations still have half decent clubs and standards of football without becoming haiti tier.

Jesus Christ, can't wait for everyone to start picking them on PES

>inb4 they get btfo by RB Leipzig in the ro16

kek, never seen this before. good one, Miroslav.

PSG has only spent 16M€ on this transfer window. They have sold for 60M€.

A front line of neymar, cavani, mbappe, di maria, with verati and dani alves joining in is scary for any team

>Spend the GDP of a sizeable African nation
>Still rely on Pastore and some OAP's at the back
Give Emery $750m next window and get Isco, Laporte, Hummels, Gaya and a competent coach. Then we'll talk possible CL champions.

except Neymar convinced Dani Alves to gazump shity for psg

Plus draxler, pastore, guedes, the other argie kid and lucas set pieces

>Di Meme

Into the bench it goes

If Unai continues to play him, he will be sacked this winter.

So one goal then?

who /lifelong/ here? getting my jersey off dhgate as I type this

But surely all teams could start doing that now, giving players money so they can pay their own buy outs?

Is Draxler any good? Haven't seen him play in a while.

They have beeb doing it. It was always an option but clubs were more likely to just negotiate a transfer or agree a termination fee

Yes. King of germanys b team and the way ozil is going A team. Plus he has only been at psg for half a season and settled well

Redpill me on Beck senpai.

Yes, he is great.
Everyone wants him in the starting XI.

Utter shit, I have no idea how he plays football professionally

nice dude tho

Last time I've seen him play was for Germany, he did well..Thanks for redpilling me, I thought he would end up like Jese.

Lyonfag here, redpill me on Marcelo. Is he good?

Generally speaking it was always cheaper to pay the transfer fee than the release clause.
It is now acknowledged (with Dembelé and Mbappé sales) that Neymar release clause was abnormally low for a player of this calibre

He's very solid, we had to sell him because of the fucking FFP as I mentioned above. Great in the air, can play out of the defense, has leadership qualities and he's not slow. His weakness is he can sometimes lose concentration and get beaten easily one on ones, so ideally you should pair him up with some fast defender who can cover him if that's the case. Bargain for the price you got him though, lucky cunts

Lyon is the dark horse this season
They also have Depay and Tete

Thanks lad.

Yeah from what I have seen so far, he has been very solid, a great improvement from the uttershit CB's we had before. Sadly our meme coach didnt pair him with a fast/young CB and sold Mammana to Zenith (a young argie we bought 1 year ago)

Who was that giant young nigga that played against us? He was able to hit every header when Lyon took a corner.

>tfw Marcelo-Pepe partnership only existed for like 2 days

oh well, back to Tosic we go

Diakhaby, a player from our academy. He is average.

Is Talisca owned by Besiktas or Benfica? I dont understand why Lyon didnt try to buy him

Benfica. They want 25m for him though, not worth that much imo.

The attacking third of the pitch is going to be way too crowded. Pep's Man City squad has the same problem

Zidane and Mourinho are much smarter squad builders

Comparing to Real Madrid first 11
Navas > Trapp
Marcelo > Kurzawa
Varane > Marqunihos
Ramos > Silva
Carvajal > Alves
Casemiro > Rabior
Kroos = Verrati
Modric > Pastore
Isco < Neymar
Benzema < Mbappe
Ronaldo > Cavani
Sure looks like CL champions to me

he's also attractive

PSG owner also owns BeinSports that bought tv rights for CL in 30 countries. It's not like uefa will do anything to them

>used to work in Frankfurt
>people mistook me for Draxler OFTEN at bars
>stranger in italy wants the SUCC

It's an abstract feeling lads

fuck poor people

finocchio

>Clean sheets

>feeding Cavani dozens of goal chances per match that he will waste entirely

FTFY

>what is having a good back four

ah yes, I too remember the post-Makelele Galacticos and all their CL titles

reminds me of playing as psg in fifa career mode and immediately stacking the team because of the massive budget. they'll still lose the league

lmao nice webm

>Madrid
what? afaik they could not give less of a fuck. if anything they're thankful PSG got Neymar, Barça is on the verge of a civil war right now.

If I was a ligue 1 team I do ask for an investigation

>Mbappe behind cavani
>Pastore where draxler should be
Nice memes.

Madrid wanted mbappe.

So you are Unai Emery

You have some cool players in your club and have to face the notorious FC Metz

How do you play?

>will still get bodyslammed by Bayern Munchen in the group stage and eliminated in the round of 16

I hope PSG will take 4 goals from Madrid in the final.

only real players over there are Cavani and Mbappè. The rest are memes with 3-4 good season of good tier soccer

not at any price

>Thinking God wont punish you for being a sandnigger's play thing

You are not a sports club, you are bussiness.

>having a trap for a goalkeeper
did they fall for the Sup Forums meme too?

RIP Draxler's career

Should have gone to Juve back in the day

FFP is to keep status quo, fuck the poor teams

Do you remember how many times Platini had to backpedal when City were trying to buy players and he was calling them out on it, but during the exact same window Halal were breaking transfer records left, right and centre and he was having to defend them? (((UEFA))), and now PSG, really put the sham into shambolic.

UEFA just started an investigation over PSG ffp respect

t. retard who didnt see Barcelona last season

>Trapp

>t. retard who didnt see Barcelona last season

4-0
1-6

Literally one goal more...

And as usual they will find nothing
The dodgiest thing psg have done all summer is trick the pole into going to west brom

and in the end they won fuckall

GIVE US THE CL AND NOBODY WILL BE RUN OVER

UEFA wont do shit all. PSG will make sure their finances are watertight through 'sponsorships'

>aged defenders
>Marquinhos, 23
>Kurzawa, 24
>Trapp, 27
>Silva, 32

the only aged there is Alves. 32 is perfectly fine for a CB. Plus they Kimpembe (22) who will be top5 two years from now

>better conversion rate than any other striker in europe
>waste entirely

ayyy lmao