Coutinho

So did he move to Barcelona or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-couldnt-sell-philippe-coutinho-transfer-barcelona-pep-segura-john-w-henry-a7923351.html?amp
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

afaik Spanish league still has 1 day for its mercato, but England mercato is over. So he probably won't move.
Barça is broke after the Dembelé transfer anyway

No he didn't, Liverpool didn't get lemar either so it won't happen today

Probably next summer

>poopeenho

isnt this kind of awkward ?

why would liverpool need Lemar when they got the Ox?

they could agree with a deal and let him leave next summer. no way he will leave now since they cant get a replacement.

>Spanish league still has 1 day for its mercato
i've always wondered why is that

He'll be announced as a Barcelona player today at 20:00 BST.

They use windows 95, they need extra time

lazy spaniards take longer to do things. need time for siestas. so sleepy.

We work more hours than you. There are charts that prove this

>Neymar: "Coutinho lives in a very big sadness."

XDDDDDDD

"work"

Napping doesn't count as work

Look at this people who are working right now ahhahahaahah

top kek

>So did he move to Barcelona or not?
pretty much. just delayed but will be at a much cheaper price.

Don't sign a 5 year contract then cry about having to honour it. I don't care that footballers get paid so much, I don't care that they act like such whiny babies all the time, but shit like this where a player fakes a back injury because he wants to leave even though he has a contract in a club that made him into a good player is fucking gay as fuck

>fucking gay as fuck

Wow. Can you not?

>Don't sign a 5 year contract then cry about having to honour it.
no player does. if you really want to be strict on football law then Liverpool shouldnt' be tapping up every player under the sun

I'm not a Liverpool supporter and their conduct was shitty, I'm just saying that this behaviour irks me in general. Not sure if there's anything that will change it tho

Haha love the ironic reddit posting chum. It's a hoot!

>work 9am-8pm with a 4 hour nap in the afternoon
well done lads

me on the right

but englel transfer window is already closed so how could player from there still move?

>We work more hours than you
still the poorest of all kek

The English clubs can sell, but not buy

Here's part of the reason Liverpool were never gonna sell

independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/liverpool-couldnt-sell-philippe-coutinho-transfer-barcelona-pep-segura-john-w-henry-a7923351.html?amp

Segura and John henry hate each other and Henry doesn't want to back down

if he doesn't come, who will the stupid chimp that call himself president of fcb panic buy?

- di maria
- ozil
- lemar
- dybala

only the latter could make me wanting him only to resign and not to die horribly.

Probably not, which is a shame. Seeing UEFAlona waste money on more memes would be great, and Liverpool would manage to spend the money on trash too.

Why? He signed the contract to stay at the club and follow their instruction, turning up to shit. There is nothing there about giving your best and trying to recover. Even if the injury is fake, he could've actively do something dangerous and get injured, and would be still in the right. Shit, he could just go with "muh burnout" or perform like shit (more than usual)

Trying to keep a player who doesn't want to be there is dumb and no contract can guarantee you that he does want to be there. A club is just wasting money and lowering team morale. Same with the idiots at Chelsea and Arsenil. They'd be better off to get rid of Costa and Sanchez for free and focus on the future.

ironing