Qatar and Friends Cup

>Qatar and Friends Cup

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/the-set-pieces-blog/2017/jul/13/football-watch-pub-sky-bt-cost-rise-tv-premier-league
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't get it. What's up with all the hatred towards PSG?

>Premiere League, has 3 teams owned by brits

>what's up with all the hatred towards a team bankrolled by arab slavers

>City spent more money than PSG, they are also arab slavers

Thing is you know this about my league but only teams we know about in your pathetic league are Monaco PSG. What's does that tell you? Idk who even owns PSG but I bet they're Arabs too

>monaco
>psg
Have you watched Ligue 1 in its good days with Marseille and Lyon dominating?

There is not one day without an article on Mbappe, Neymar or Lemar on Dailymail.

Enjoy Oxpleb Chamberlain, your biggest english transfer.

it's because you're clueless about football, proof is that you sold your clubs, which are managed by foreigners, players are foreigners, even supporters are foreigners. England didn't won somethin relevant in over 50 years, but hey you can shitpost about a french team because they did exactly what you did since more than 20 years with already better results.

And no one likes City. Signing Neymar was solely about Qatar improving their image, upping their profile and further tying themselves to a highly valuable asset in Europe.

>already better results
>best result - quarter final

yes, in 5 years of qatar, psg reached quarter pf CL 4 times, City with almost 10 years of arab money reached quarter only 1 time.
PSG didn't need qarab tar money to reached CL semi, City had to.

Are Chelsea, United and City still considered english clubs?

>signing him was solely about qatar improving their image

It's not like neymar isn't the 3rd best player in the world atm.

Keeping good players in a boring league that no one watches and therefore we can't epically meme them

The other clubs aren't really friends with PSG and Qatar.

don't worry, it's your league who's gonna become shit
>no english value instead of name of club
>fuckin weather
>not even best players in da world playin in
>meme league for slurping money mercenaries

You were talking about the PL not just City, regardless Man City made the semis - knocking PSG out in the process. That's a 'better result'

Still rather watch than Ligue 1 with its bland football, one horse races and disgusting language

>need 10 years to finally pass round of 16
great result when you spent over a billion

>disgusting language
what's 30% of your own language retard

>le token english benchwarmer who will play 4 minutes in the Emirates ™ Cup

Still a 'better result' than PSG. Leicester matched PSG's best finish since PSG became Qatar's puppet and spent a billion. You are overestimating the impact of money.

Yeah but we made it better

psg always lost to better teams instead of city which is laurent blanc tactical fail, leicester was really lucky to play spanish peasents helped by nasri retardation

>brags that PSG are better than City
>b-b-both teams only got to the quarters
>no you deluded frog, City got to the semis (after beating PSG in the quarters, kek)
>b-b-but I m-m-meant
Fuck off you faggot

let's talk again in 5 years we'll see if psg can't reach semi of cl

10, TEN
T E N
E
N
fuckin years to qualify just ONCE, let's see in 5 years if PSG can't even win it bong

And Monaco keep steamrolling yours plastic souless clubs with their u23 team.
Your only alternative is to buy half of their team.

Do you even have scooting in "E"PL?

Monaco knocked Man City out on away goals whereas they were better than PSG over a 38 game season. Only one of these things is a steam rolling.

City were onjly good the last 30 minutes of their home game, that's all

It's 8 years vs 6 for PSG.

9 and 6

>no english value instead of name of club

>He says while Qatar streamrolls his national league with a bunch of forgieners
>He says while his team is made up completely of nationalised africans
>He says while PSG only have like two french players capable of making the first team

What about Arsenal or Tottenham? Even at home they played like shit.

no, i say it while your 2 last best player of the year were former ligue 1 and 2 players both borned on french soil

City first got into the CL in 2011/12 the same as when PSG was spending hundreds of millions. That's 5 years. Why do frogs have to bend the truth?

S E E T H I N G

>he can't even qualify to CL wit all that arab money
pathetic to say least

Mahrez Ligue 2
Hazard Ligue 1
Kanté Ligue 1

FFS even Payet won Playerof the month in their joke league.

>butthurt whiteboys crying about their bug strong epl

Thank you.

Jesé player of the month in September

screencaps this

I don't support Man City but there are a lot of rich clubs in the PL so it's not the same as PSG where their team costs more than the rest of ligue 1 combined. Plus they were a midtable team before that

so why are you butthurted by the fact that PSG use the same tactics as your english clubs to be relevant ?

I'm not I'm just laughing at PSG's inability to get results.

if it's all that can make you laugh, go aherad, i'll laugh over all those french victories over english clubs those last years

And can you guess which league they've chose to play in? Its not Ligue 1

>Comparing years qualified in CL
why don't you count the years you fucked up to qualify with your arab money you deluded boi

thx to foreigners money, the day ligue 1 will have as much money than PL where do you think people will come ? Monaco, Nice and Marseille, or Bournemouth, Swansea and Newcastle ?

The PL's domestic TV deal (i.e the UK) is 70% of the total PL TV deal, which is far higher than ligue1. If France wants more money they should start watching their league.

I just bought beIN to watch my league. Is it ok?

>implying those TV rights are from anglo viewers
how deluded are you anglos it's pathetic, you have a lot of tv rights becasue of muuuuh south east asian lifelong manchest fan, kek

>all these triggered frogs

Damn 10/10 bait

Even your Second division is owned by foreigner. That's why your NT is dying.

>i-i-it's just a bait thread of course ligue 1 is not shit
kek

I literally just said the DOMESTIC deal is most of the money. The total deal is £8.3 billion for 3 years, £5.1 billion of that is from UK broadcasters.

theguardian.com/football/the-set-pieces-blog/2017/jul/13/football-watch-pub-sky-bt-cost-rise-tv-premier-league

Try watching your league, kiddo. More French people probably watch the PL than ligue1.

The only reason you can't rip apart the french league is because its too boring to actually analyze how bad it is

how much do you pay to watch football games goi ?

>MUH TV DEAL

That's because Chinese and Malaysian pay for watching Spaniard/Brazilian/French players in clubs coached by Italian and Argie.

You are just the whore everybody uses.

French reading comprehension is something else.

about as worse as the anglos playin the game

>man shitty and manure have been spending 200m every season
>now complaining about psg

Lmao

>triggered frogs
but anglos ain't triggered makin countless thread about ligue 1 and psg while frogs doesn't care at all about those bongs we used to colonised.

>>meme league for slurping money mercenaries
Oh the irony

>players playin in England are here for good weather and great food though