Superman: Last Son- July 3rd, 2020
Green Lantern Corps- October 2nd, 2020
New Gods - April 2nd, 2021
Justice League Dark- July 7th, 2021
Justice League 3- November 5th, 2021
The Batman 2- April 1st, 2022
Wonder Woman 2- July 1st, 2022
Aquaman 2- October 7th, 2022

- Ares is in Wonder Woman but he's played by David Thewlis. She loses faith in humanity after Etta Candy kills Steve Trevor.

- The Batman is further into development than Ben Affleck and the studio is letting on. Ben Affleck will start shooting in two months or less.

- Deathstroke is a villain in the film but not the main villain. Red Hood and Nightwing will also appear.
Armie Hammer is playing Dick Grayson/Nightwing. He has fight scenes with both Deathstroke and Red Hood in the film. The actor for Red Hood is in final negotiations.

- Gotham City Sirens is top priority for the studio. David Ayer is still working on Bright's post production but will start working on Sirens in spring with principal photography scheduled for summer. The Riddler will be the main villain of the Gotham City Sirens film.

- Black Manta is the main villain for the Aquaman film. Warner Bros wants to give Black Manta a Darth Vader like presence. Ocean Master's role in the film is small. The idea is to set up a potential Throne of Atlantis story for Aquaman 2.

- The Flash film has been delayed to make room for The Batman and Gotham City Sirens and to work on the script longer. They hired a new director and Lord & Miller's old treatment is being used as a base for a new script. They are keeping the new director secret. Rumor is that some may like the choice of director while others might hate it.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/ben-afflecks-batman-movie-might-not-be-far-along-w-247817
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- Shazam film will focus heavily on Black Adam's origins and Billy's life in the first act. Superman shows up in the second act when Black Adam attempts to murder Billy. Billy transforms into Shazam in the middle of the second act. The film is taking heavy notes from the animated short Superman/Shazam Return of Black Adam and the First Thunder comic. Man of Steel's sequel was originally slated for 2019 but with The Flash delay and Superman already appearing in Shazam, the studio decided to push it to 2020.

- Justice League 2 will have the Injustice League/Legion of Doom as villains. Lex Luthor will be their leader. The previous films and mid/post credit scenes from other films will set up the team. The current slated team is Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Black Manta and Black Adam. Cheetah will most likely be brought in to rival Wonder Woman.

- Despite making a cameo in Justice League, Green Lantern will not have a main role in Justice League 2. The character is being saved for his solo film. Green Lantern only shows up at the end of Justice League to give the team a warning about Darkseid who is gathering an even bigger army.

- Suicide Squad 2 was originally slated for 2018/2019. Some of the members of the Legion of Doom will be part of the Suicide Squad in the film. The early pitch is to have a more human threat for the sequel.

- Brainiac will be the main villain for Man of Steel 2 but other minor Superman villains will appear. The title of the film will be Superman: Last Son.

- Despite having a director attached, the Justice League Dark film is not a top priority.

- New Gods film is about the sons of Darkseid and Highfather. Mister Miracle escapes Apokolips thus breaking a pact that was formed between Apokolips and New Genesis. Darkseid's main goal is to destroy New Genesis and steal their Mother Boxes so he can attack Earth will full force in Justice League 3. Orion will also play a key role in the film.

- There are plans for Hawkman, Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter.

- Cyborg movie was considered a "dead end" by the studio. At one point Bloodsport was discussed as a possible villain.

- Zack Snyder will not direct Justice League 2.

>Only black hero's solo movie is a dead end
Ayy lmao

>Shazam flim is a Supes/Billy Team Up movie

>She loses faith in humanity after Etta Candy kills Steve Trevor.

LMAO

>none of these threads have accurately predicated Gotham Sirens, Aquaman release date, or Patrick Wilson in Aquaman

Exactly

I've heard from my source that Joss Whedon is directing Flash

>Justice League- November 17th, 2017
Hell yeah!
They're going for awards season and they're going up right before star wars which means they must be incredibly confident with this film

Kino fucking confirmed

>all of these threads keep popping up
>they all keep contradicting each other massively
I believe the one from the so-called "insider" because he actually seemed to know what he was talking about. But the rest seem fucking stupid

>Suicide Squad 2- April 3rd, 2020
I can't wait that long.

Suicide Squad was fucking awesome and now I have to wait 3 years while other movies I dont really care about get released earlier hmm

Where is Jared Leto? FUCKING DROPPED if he doesnt appear in The Batman

You mean the Robbie/Smith show Part 2.

>The Batman is further into development than Ben Affleck and the studio is letting on. Ben Affleck will start shooting in two months or less.
No. Affleck has stated recently that he may cancel this movie since the studio isnt allowing him full control over it and there has been no script yet done.

Affleck does NOT WANT a 2018 release date and wants a later date because this movie needs more planning instead of rushing it and it coming out as mediocre.

This is why Affleck is thinking of leaving the project if the studio demands the 2018 release date.

HOW is he meant to start filming in a couple months if there is no script?

OP your post is bullshit.

avclub.com/article/ben-afflecks-batman-movie-might-not-be-far-along-w-247817

>"insider"
I honestly don't think he was legit either, but definitely smarter.

That´s a big turd

>I believe the one from the so-called "insider"
They all claimed that and it came off as false.

The ones on Sup Forums are more legit, I think. People just come to Sup Forums to shitpost.

This is called PR company

Who's the PR company? Even you could be the PR company casting doubt on leaks.

In fact, it just may be... ME

> No man of steel 2
Fake

> No man of steel 2
Fake

>Rumor is that some may like the choice of director while others might hate it.
kino confirmed

>Not the Man of Tomorrow

>PR company
What does that mean?

Info about Ben Affleck not directing Batman it's pr company

so who will play Catwoman and Poison Ivy in "Gohtam City Sirens"? or The Riddler?

>Poison Ivy
the only choice

"Public relations(PR) is the practice of managing the spread ofinformationbetween an individual or anorganization(such as a business, government agency, or a nonprofit organization) and thepublic."

wtf I hate capeshit now!

Megan Fox is playing Ivy

Will it ever fucking end?

What is your fucking problem?

Suicide Squad 2, The Batman, Gothan City Sirons are going to be some of the greatest films ever so I can't wait for them

Oh boy I can't wait for more mediocrity under a black, blue, and orange filter!

When is the Deadshot movie coming out?

I loved Will Smith in SS and can't wait to see him again

>still no Teen Titans

These threads are lies. Report and sage.

I hope you're just pretending to be retarded.

You know absolutely nothing about any of these films yet.

hmm, but why The riddler for Gotham city sirens? why not a new joker?

>You know absolutely nothing about any of these films yet.
I have my ideas on how I'd like them to be and I am hoping my dreams come true.

So yeah in my mind I can see them as 10/10 super hero movies if they follow a certain story line.

But I guess we will have to wait and see what happens

>why not a new joker?
This. If they can't get Jared Leto back, get someone else to play the Joker.

I was waiting so long to see Joker in Suicide Squad and that failed, I am now waiting to see Joker in the Batman movie and I doubt he will show up since there has been no information about it, so now I am waiting for Joker to show up in City Gotham Sirins whether it is played by Leto or some other cast JUST GIVE ME JOKER

Because you risk turning the Joker into Poochie, let some other Batman villains have the spotlight.

All you ever hear from people is how Batman has the best rogues gallery but all they fucking want really is the Joker, with one or two cunts wanting Black Mask.

Fan Fiction General?

Fan Fiction General.

>Daniel Day Lewis is being eyed by WB for a cameo appearance in Justice League 2 as Batman from Earth 4

>The Cyborg movie is being talked about as a "hard R techno noire thriller" with potential directors including Terrence Malik, Tarsem Singh, Michael Mann, and Francis Ford Coppola

>Joker is actually Jason Todd played by Jard Leto and Gotham City Sirens will introduce the REAL Joker played by William Defoe

>The Batman movie has been cancelled and I'm hearing Ben Affleck has actually walked away from the role entirely after The Accountant was one of the biggest flops of the century and Live By Night is being derided as one of the worst films of the past 4 years

Two words:

Grow up.

Also: Be Realistic.

The DCEU has not been doing well.

These DCshills have no sense of reality. It is like they are paid by WB to advertise on Sup Forums.

All this is fake and Marvel shitposting. Why aren't mods deleting this? Reported.

Its DC shitposting. But agreed.

This DCshilling needs to end.

Clickbait

>- Zack Snyder will not direct Justice League 2.
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D