What the hell is Trump doing?!

Why isn't Trump putting up a fight against Clinton?
Why isn't Trump investing any money towards his ad campaign?
Why is he just laying down and letting Clinton just run all over him this month?

>inb4 shill

I want Trump to win I just don't understand why he isn't doing anything for his campaign aside from saying stupid shit like.

>we need racial profiling
>people on watch lists can't own guns
>thanks for the congrats!

It's like he wants to lose!

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Politics/megadonor-sheldon-adelson-trump-New-York-Times/2016/05/14/id/728834/
politico.com/story/2012/12/barack-obama-mitt-romney-both-topped-1-billion-in-2012-084737
opensecrets.org/pres12/
forbes.com/sites/johnmcquaid/2016/06/19/why-is-there-a-money-void-at-the-center-of-the-trump-campaign/#759746f29b0b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's about to start blitzing the media with ads. He's been dragging it out, following behind hillary. Now that the gap is closing, he's unleashing a clusterfuck of ads attacking her on things like benghazi, and that'll shoot his approval up

I know right... I think we just need to wait. He's proven that he never does things without a purpose, and his decisions mostly favour him.

I believe we'll just wait and see.

Doesn't matter.
He's shown the American people how fucked everything is.

Clinton has spent 23 million in ads
Trump has spent zero?
I thought this guy was a billionaire funding his own campaign? When exactly is he going to start funding it?

Scott Adams the creator of the Dilbert comics has been following trump closely from a persuasive standpoint and predicted last year when Trump was a laughing stock that he would eventually win in a landslide. Basically all of the seemingly batshit crazy things trump has been doing is actually the work of a genius playing 3D chess in a checkers game. He's currently saying that sometime this summer after Hillary is officially the set in stone nominee that we should expect a massive curve ball thrown

Trump seems to be playing the long game. I hope he unleashes in September and all the dirt will be fresh in people's minds, unlike the establishment that has been throwing dirt at Trump for a year now.

That's my hope.

I'd be more than happy to eat my words if this comes true. But the idea that Trump is playing this Machiavellian scheme the rest of us are too stupid to see is pretty unbelievable.

He's had "dumb luck" way too many times now for it to not be planned. You don't beat an entire enterouge of establishment candidates without knowing what you're doing

We keep saying the same thing over and over, that he hasn't even begun yet. Are we sure this is true?

t. Concerned Trump Supporter

Trump is a fagget

too bad that this drop and these mistakes didn't happen before any of the primaries.
what a coincidence that his support plummets right when 0 elections are coming up!

we're all faggets here

Holy shit, is that accurate? Hillary is spending millions and she's not even ahead by double digits in important swing states. What a failure.

trump is waiting until the convention

So what are you saying exactly? Do we need to wait until November for Trump to start investing in his campaign?

he will either destroy her in the debates... or he wont

i still think trump is planning to throw something in that will win him support from the left, AFTER the convention. he's not going to do anything crazy to upset his base until the nomination is official.

This.

The guy is more of a Jew than a Jew.

He makes his supporters pay and he does not invest anything.

Still better than Hillary but the guy is the most tightfisted motherfucker ive ever seen.

I could see him promising to replace obamacare with expanded medicare or another single payer system. Wouldn't piss off his base too much since it gets rid of obamacare and would draw in bernouts and libs.

Trump is a liberal con.

The Republican platform is such a fucking joke. All it takes is WWE level showmanship to lead you all off a fucking cliff. Clinton's isn't even as good at convincing her sheep to believe in her. Why? Because liberals are marginaly more critical of their leaders than Republicans.

Either way it's more of the same. The people are two dumb to not pit the two worse options against each other.

Watch. He will pull an OJ and half admit it after the election.

Guess I'm writing in Zoltan Istvan

His intention was to make Shillary win from the beginning. That's why he ran with something as absurd as building a wall, then when he saw he was winning he realised he had to stop. The whole plan was to make sure the Republican candidate would lose do that Shillary could win. And all Americlaps fell for it.

Scott adams is clearly a Trump supporter, so he isn't a reliable unbiased analyzer.

you people have to remember something. Donald trump is a billionaire worth 10 billion dollars. He also has a 150+ IQ and has shown his knack for strategizing many steps ahead of his opponents on multiple occasions.

Hillary Clinton may not be a billionaire, but she is being backed by a web of some of the most wealthy people on this planet, who are desperately pushing a globalist agenda. Although she herself is not a billionaire, it stands to reason that Hillary will have access to more money in the long run, than trump. Her contacts are just far too wealthy and powerful.

So trump has made a tactical decision to save his cash for when it counts, right at the finish line. In the 1-3 months before Election Day, this will be the time where it is most important to sway people's opinions. There is no fucking point in dropping 100m in trump ads in June, swaying somebody from undecided to pro-trump... Then run out of fucking money in October, and have them shift over to pro-Hillary because every single ad will be anti-trump then.

Trump is saving all of his finances for a mega burst near the finish line. You idiots have doubted him so many times, just wait and see. If trump can poll at -5, or even even in some instances... While spending NO MONEY, just wait until he begins his massive assault.

Doing anything big now leaves a lot of time for Hillary to counterpunch, or for it to be forgotten. Could be he's wisely holding everything in reserve for closer to the election when it actually matters.

Or he could just be floundering. Either seems possible desu

>Network news rating is 6% or some shit
>No one watches cable or network tv anymore
>All social networking
>Rallies speak for themselves
>America is awake

Yet he is still racking in millions and millions of votes with his strategy, something is working.

i don't know when.
he wanted to fire corey a long while ago, but his campaign tanking now serves him better than his campaign doing well.
would he be able to fire corey if he was doing well?
would he be able to discover who has loyalty to the nominee if he was doing well?

i could be wrong, but remember that at the start, trump was "running as a joke" and now he's presumptive nominee and pretty much getting everyone in the GOP who doesn't like him to come out against him while he owns the party. cleaning house.

while hillary is struggling to campaign to keep her numbers up even with all that spending while the election is 5 months away

I'd also like to add that every third word that comes out of trumps mouth is "something something the media" of "something something dishonest media" the man literally will not stop talking about the media.

He has been studying the media very fucking intensely for many many years now, but most importantly for this past year. He knows how advertising affects the population, and he also knows how long that effect will last until it is forgotten and the people move onto something new.

Why do you think he does something sensational every single month? He knows you have the attention span of an ant. He has to keep you entertained, or you will forget why you liked him in the first place.

Stop doubting him, Jesus Christ.

because he's a hillary plant

He is right that it makes no sense to drop a bombshell now when Hillary isnt even locked in as the nominee and voting is months away

The question is, does Trump actually have a card to play later? Im not as sure as Adams seems to be

>77968202
Tbqhwyfam, Trump is draining Hillary's treasure trove.
Trump's appeal will never drop below 35%, and Hillary's will never rise above 50%, therefore he is letting Hillary expend her resources in the early game as he save his money for a blitz in the late, when it actually matters.
This is why people who actually accurately predict elections say Trump will win, while his poll numbers are so low atm.

yes you're a shill, know how I know?

>thanks for the congrats

Let's assume Trump has the ULTIMATE KILLING BLOW ready in the wing. He caught Hillary doing blow off of al sharptons ass while getting analed by several top ISIS agents, and it's all caught on tape.

No one in their right mind would deal this blow until well after she was locked in as the democratic nominee. Even releasing this immediately after her nomination gives their party enough time before November to attempt to prop up someone new.

No... This would have to wait, probably until 2 months prior.

btw I really doubt an unconventional man like trump is ever going to spend that much money on television ads.

I swear to god this board has the attention span of a squirrel or at least everyone else remaining that still has a brain isn't posting anymore. Why would Trump waste money on advertisements for 4 months straight. Republican support will not change regardless of burning cash, but independent support can and will and advertisements will happen when it finally becomes relevant in October.

The MSM has nothing left to talk about except "le funny insult #49230890" from the social bleedia and Trump isn't giving them anything to work with.

Waiting is probably the best thing he could do right now.

waiting for Bernie to seppuku out and absorb the survivors.

That was a retarded thing for Trump to say in the wake of those deaths. Apparently you're retarded too.

He will start spending after the convention.

Hillary isn't the official nominee and there is a slim chance she might get indicted.

Why waste a cent on media ads now when you can spend big on issues that will actually sway people.

Engineering a big poll swing (the underdog coming from behind) will get more momentum than an early lead.

A big campaign early will run out of steam.

nah you're a retard

he's true to hi word. his general campaign opinions can be traced back as far as 30 years ago. there are many instances of him, before running, saying he wants to see a strong president to save the US from being shafted by other countries.

hillary on the other hand...

Dude chill, the conventions haven't even happened yet. Why would he waste any money now when American's have the attention span of goldfish?

He should just sit back for now and wait for the Dems to implode at their convention, then start on the attack. Trump is too nimble on his toes to get caught up with these hoes.

I think he's laying low, purposely making it look like Hillary will crush him so that the Dems don't try to replace her with anyone else. Biden was said to be a backup in case she gets indicted, Bernie is another possibility.

he's bleeding her dry before August.
The main campaign doesn't really kick into gear until then.

I don't know. I hope Trump pivots towards the center somewhat because otherwise I don't really see a path for him to victory. He needs to draw in independents and some of the berncucks on the fence, because he's not even getting all of the Republican party. Some are going to vote for Johnson. The racial profiling thing was a mistake and acknowledging Trump University was a mistake, because now the libs are going to jump all over that.

As long as Muslims continue to Muslim though, maybe he doesn't even need to do anything.

I've given up on this orange faggot. Randlet Paul 2020

>Some are going to vote for Johnson.
no
johnson is far left on social issues, the people who don't like trump are far-right on social issues
every poll with johnson included has hillary losing votes to johnson, not trump.
go concern troll somewhere else

I doubt he has that clean of a kill shot on her

He also fucked up the Orlando aftermath massively by dancing on the victim's graves before the bodies were even cold, before that happened I thought a major Muslim terrorist attack on American soil would hand him the election

Im not ruling out a late breaking plot twist but I think there's just as good a chance he's way out of his depth in a general election campaign and will get BTFOed

I figured that's where the nevertrump fags are going since Libertarian is the closest right-wing party other than Republicans. They're not voting Hillary that's for sure.

>>He also fucked up the Orlando aftermath massively by dancing on the victim's graves before the bodies were even cold,
nobody besides leftists saw it like this you dumb cunt
now go away

he doesn't have any money.

she has raised $300MM for the general election and he hasn't raised shit.

if you think letting your opponent run tens of millions of $ worth of unanswered commercials against you before the conventions is a good idea, ask Romney how it worked out for him.

independent swing voters saw it like this, especially women, ya dingus

>obama stands on warm bodies killed by a terrorist to push gun bans
>THANK YOU OBAMA!
>trump says he doesn't want thanks, he wants change
>OMG TRUMP IS MEANNNN!

yeah, nobody cares what retards think

go back to huffpo you dullard

Doing the Muhammad Ali approach, letting his opponent shoot their wad first and then attack.

Well his poll numbers cratered after he pulled that shit, so either you're wrong, or he needs more support from those "leftists" to win the election because people that DON'T see it that way are in the minority

You can't laugh off that drop in poll numbers, especially since he spent a shit ton of time and effort setting himself up to capitalize on a terror attack

I live in NC and the only republican ads I've seen have been some super boring dude saying "If you support Trump call this number and press 1" without any actual information about his policies or attacks on Clinton

how much do you think Trump has raised?

I bow to you, oh Master of Insluts.

except that she's only spending the first $50MM of $1.5BN she'll raise and spend before it's over.

she's ahead in money now and she will stay ahead, pillar to post.

meanwhile how motivated do you think Jeb, Rubio and Cruz' fundraisers are to work for Trump? they fucking hate him.

He has to get on the phone himself and start kissing ass if he wants to even get to $1BN

Trump raised $13 million in 2 days, it was covered like a day ago.

Sheldon Adelson already said he'd donate $100m straight to Trump instead of split between congressional campaigns if republicans keep refusing to endorse him.
newsmax.com/Politics/megadonor-sheldon-adelson-trump-New-York-Times/2016/05/14/id/728834/

Bernie Marcus, Sam Fox, Elliott Broidy, Mel Sembler and Ron Weiser, etc. have all pledged equally massive support.
You guys are fucking stupid if you think any of the pro-Israel mega-billionaires wouldn't fund the person running against Hillary even if it was Jesus himself.

>Well his poll numbers cratered after he pulled that shit,
not because of that
hillary won her party's nomination at nearly the same time, dipshit

My take,

Trump is letting Hillary shill unopposed so that people get sick of her. Undecideds probably know about Trump but as they aren't seeing any adds may get sick of the one sided nature of the campaigning. People also love an underdog so seeing Hillary out in full force might hurt her.

Plus, he is the presumptive nominee so he may not want to give the appearance of getting ahead of himself. His concern now is securing the nomination - not campaiging against Shillary.

Well said, 2nd Best Korea. Trump has an ace up his sleeve, and I can't wait to see him pull it out.

>except that she's only spending the first $50MM of $1.5BN she'll raise and spend before it's over.
She's already spent $200 million you jackass, the democrat party combined has spent $450 million.
Trump is currently at just a bit over $50 million spent.

Money is not infinite, the amount spent on the democrat primaries was a huge blow to the democrats.

good post

>He makes his supporters pay and he does not invest anything.
pretty sure a little over half of hillarys money comes from small donors.

trump already invested at least a million with the veterans donation.

>get more votes than any GOP candidate in history while spending barely anything in comparison
>h-h-he's tightfisted!

shut up, jeb.

>Trump raised $13 million in 2 days, it was covered like a day ago.
no, what was covered a day ago was him saying he had an emergency and needed $100,000

Adelson can't actually give the Trump campaign $100MM. He'll have to put most of that in a SuperPAC. To raise the actual campaign funds, you need networks of bundlers, who aggregate all the smaller-limit max donations. The Bushes and Romney were masters at this. Half of their networks won't work for Trump.

Yes, pro-Israel Republicans will donate to him, just like they donate to every Republican candidate. But it's not enough to catch up to Hillary.

Meanwhile, Bernie may not like it, but she'll actually outraise him from Wall Street and corporate America.

She's already kicking his ass in the money game, that's all.

she's spending $50MM on unanswered attack ads against Trump right now, my friend. she'll raise $1.5BN _for the general_ before the end.

I think he is waiting until after the convention. There is still a lot of talk about the RNC fucking him. They are probably not releasing funds to him yet. Or they are asking for something in exchange for the funds, like towing some cuck line of theirs.

In that case, I could see him saying Fuck you, I'm burning down the Republican Party by literally doing nothing, until you bend the knee.

At least that is what I think is going on

>she'll raise $1.5BN _for the general_ before the end.
that's more than double Obama raised in 2012, you dipshit.
And he didn't have a primary where he spent $200+ billion against another candidate who spent even more.

Thanks ping pong

It's too early in the race to blow his load you fucking child. The real shit-flinging begins in the fall.

Deny it all you like, but Trump should have been able to capitalize hard off a Muslim terror attack after having set himself up as the guy that's willing to make difficult, unpleasant choices to protect the safety of the American people, and he completely and totally failed to do that

If he carries on like this he will lose the election regardless of what you or I think

Trump is a billionaire, but most of his money is tied up in real estate, the least liquid asset in the world.
If he actually wants access to his billions, he's gonna have to sell some buildings.
Is that something he's willing to do? Will there be buyers? Who knows.

Trump probably has less than $50 million cash in the bank

More money doesn't mean more votes. The winner isn't the person that spends the most money. Jeb Bush proved that.

no, Obama raised $1.123 billion. And Hillary will raise more.

politico.com/story/2012/12/barack-obama-mitt-romney-both-topped-1-billion-in-2012-084737

>blowing your load early

Nigga, chill. This is Trump, he has beaten the odds at every turn.

>on unanswered attack ads against Trump right now
which do literally NOTHING whatsoever so its wasted money.

No, I suspect we'll see Trump step it up after Clinton is confirmed as the nominee.

As it is, she still has to run against Sanders - "winning" is not enough. She has to win convincingly, otherwise everyone will be saying she cheated and that'll hurt her later on. She has the wikileaks thing coming down the tubes, and she's currently spending millions upon millions in campaign funds.

Trump comparatively, has a pretty quiet break. He has no competitors, and has no need to campaign against Hillary. Especially if the Wikileaks thing does turn out to be something and she has to bow out - if so, that would just be money wasted. He'll comment on current issues, He's weighing on what his final policy book is going to look like.

But there's no point in committing to anything until it's known that Clinton is not going to be replaced last second, and until the actual election begins.

yeah, trump is a liberal, so am i, so is a good chunk of this board.

liberalism used to just be about believing in making investments for the well being of the people, the greater good.

now it's about cucking yourself, fucking up everything that ever made your country money in the first place, it's become a suicidal movement.
it doesn't have to be, shit, look at hillary clinton's 2008 platform, you'll see a fairly mundane and reasonable person, she didn't run on being a woman that's going to check america's collective "privilege" she wanted as little attention to be drawn to that as possible.

2008 and before the clintons were the poster children of moderate liberalism, but she got DESTROYED by the flashier barrack obama, this time around she's running against bernie sanders, so she needs to go even farther to the left or risk being labeled a republican.

long story short, democrats used to be ALL ABOUT what trump is about. and i aint talkin about southern dems either.

no, he raised $722 million
opensecrets.org/pres12/

>politico
might as well use huffpo as a source

>And Hillary will raise more.
Do you think the people donating in the primary and general are different groups of people?
They're already tapped heavily into their donations. Why do you think Romney got such little donations for the general compared to Obama in 2012?

he's keeping his powder dry. Clinton and the shills are going all out at the moment looking for that knockout punch in the early rounds. I think Trump is planning to wait out the barrage and once the attacks on him start to lose their bite and become stale in the minds of voters he will unleash his own salvos upon her.

I think the dems have made a serious mistake and blew their wad far too early. The current level of attack is completely unsustainable, I think people will get sick and tired of all the Trump hate and the shilling will become so blatant that not even the most oblivious moocow voter can ignore it.

Trump is going to strike then and strike hard.

he probably has what's called a "September surprise"

basically what trump needs to do is calm down and be quiet, he steals the spotlight... if people actually watched the shit hill dawg is saying to get elected right now, and genuinely listened they would hear.

>IM A WOMAN OMG LOOK AT ME!
and
>MAGICAL FREE COLLEGE FOR EVERYONE

i mean the woman sold our secrets to private foreign parties, and that didn't make a huge wave, meanwhile trump is "OMG RACIST PIG WORSE THAN HITLER" because he wants to guard our borders.

if he lets the hillbots run out of breath shouting and comes in with a few intelligent and logical jabs, hinting at corruption and past performance he stands a chance of something sticking.

He has said he'd be willing to sell a building if he needs to.

There are times when it's better to consolidate progress and to wait for your opponent to move and expose themselves to attack.

Right now Trump is re-positioning his campaign for the general, preparing for the convention and probably trying to lay low so Hillary's absence of publicity is more noticeable and she's tempted to make some move or notable statement that will open her to attack.

>Why do you think Romney got such little donations for the general compared to Obama in 2012?

Among other things (including him having to fight a primary as well as a general election campaign), Obama had more popular support than Romney and was basically a lock to win the whole time

A donation to him wasn't a particularly attractive buy

Making sure his old friend Hillary wins.

>why you liked him in the first place.

they forgot that already.

drumpf BTFO

>you guys are fucking stupid if you think any of the pro-Israel mega-billionaires wouldn't fund the person running against Hillary
you have no idea what you're talking about. Hillary's been the arm of the zoinists since day one

bwahahaha

only $2.4MM in the bank

forbes.com/sites/johnmcquaid/2016/06/19/why-is-there-a-money-void-at-the-center-of-the-trump-campaign/#759746f29b0b

don't forget to tell me how Forbes is part of the liberal media

Brehh we haven't even got to our own party's convention yet.

Well, it could be that the wheels have come off, Trump has no idea what's going on, and this is the end.

I think it's much more likely that he's keeping his position as a scrappy underdog, and waiting for the slow poison of terrorism and Clinton scandals to do their work.

name a single thing her state department did that was not for the benefit of Israel. It's even in her fucking emails:
>The best way to help Israel deal with Iran's growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad.

He probably didn't expect to win the nomination and so had no plan for what to do after that, but I'm sure he's working on it.

He beat the Republicans easily without doing media shit. Probably getting a lay of the land. Or maybe wondering if it's worth it.

>three attempts at him physically
>his supporters being physically assaulted

America doesn't deserve Trump. They'll get the president they deserve in Clinton.

This is the biggest indication that he has given up.
How more obvious could you make it.
Money Talks, Bullshit walks.
He ins't spending the money because he knows it would be a waste of money anyway.
Even retards know its all about the swing states. You don't spend time trying to make Texas red lol

I hope he does something before the convention. He needs to cover his bases by being able to say "Look how I'm doing against Hillary in the polls. It'd be stupid not to make me the candidate." They're probably going to say he's not getting enough support in the general election to be the candidate.

What happened to Trump's big Clinton speech? I get it was postponed because of Orlando but when's he going to bring it out?