Is that the slut from blacked?

That's not Paris.

teen rory - hell yes
adult rory - no, no, no

>swn crush your balls with a meteor hammer

>adult paris whos a doctor/lawyer and helps people fuck for a living
>with a pixie cut
thank you amy

did she say anything during this election? I remember her shilling hard for Obama the first time around

Shouldn't an Argentinian want a more authocratic rule?

>tfw I met her once and got her to giggle
>tfw she's exactly like rory IRL and its adorable

so what did you all think? Theres going to be a season 2, right?

whos the baby daddy{spoiler]

baby daddy is clearly logan. but theyre going to be cheap and have both him and jess take care of the baby. Logan will provide financial support but not take care of it like Christopher did with Lorelei, and jess will be the step father

Paris will make a better father. Rory can raise all three kids.

Christopher didn't provide any financial support. He was a bum.

>auntie paris comes home from a long day of making people procreate, looking for somebody to rub her tired feet
>then after that her and rory go upstairs for one of their special alone time talks that lasts 4 hours

Why did she dye her hair?

>you will never live in stars hollow
>you wont ever get to live in the early 2000s again

I liked it a lot. I was worried how they were going to go about the new age of stars hollow but they kept it more or less the same, with a few reasonable changes. Or as reasonable as a fairy tale town like that could have
I rewatched the earlier seasons and I dont think you can ever capture the same feel again, but it came close. You can tell Palidino wrote it

>niggers everywhere in the background
they totally killed it

A girl who reads good books having any interest in the average illiterate off this board? Doubtful.

She's a literal SJW incarnate especially in the new episodes so definitely no.

Rory did nothing wrong.

smoking hot

Didn't she have a gigantic ass? I recall thinking she had a huge butt when I saw an episode as a kid. Maybe I was just low test back then

shes south american of course she has a huge ass

>town tries to throw a gay pride parade
oh boy here we go
>taylor announces there are no gays in stars hallow
kek

>spent my entire life thinking her name was Alexis Biedel

How can I even face people anymore

Huh. Until just now, I did too.

she was never an extreme SJW though, she just didnt want to be a housewife and had ambitions more then being a stars hollow townie
she even has a falling out with a real SJW in the netflix series

HOLY SHIT IT ISN'T?????

>Shouldn't someone from a country that ordered the murders of 17,000 political dissidents want a President who will probably do the same thing on a much larger scale?

Nice logic idiot

i chuckled. now that you mention it, she does kinda look like elsa jean

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

dem heels. holy shit. no wonder she got dat ass

>Biedle
>Beedle

Oh, THANK YOU

Is he, dare I say it, /ourboy/?

I hate you ever so much.

conflicted about developing a new fetish huh?

we've all been there

cucks

Why don't you MAGA by killing yourself?

teen rory is a mary sue. completely unbelievable
adult rory is realistically what would happen after such an unnatural relationship with her mother/single parenthood /constantly being told she's amazing

kike lover

Dude why did you make this thread?

Do you know how many years I spent getting over the fact that there's a possibility that Rory Gilmore and me might actually not end up together?

I suppress those feelings every day for years. Until I forgot.

Then I see this thread...

What have you done to me.

someone should have used this line against him live on tv. he would have been btfo and everyone would have reacted like the black guys in that gif 'oh shi'

Shes /MYgirl/ the rest of you fucks need to back off.

I'm still /teamdean/

inb4 there is a season 2 and it's about how Logan leaves his fiance, Dean leaves his wife and kids and Jess leaves his apartment all to pursue Rory exclusivelymuh dick

absolute mad man

youtube.com/watch?v=ES6DJr5YGz0

jess's story is done. Hhe's got a wife and kid and sounds like he doesnt even care about rory anymore. He deserved a much better ending then that with her though, but its still better than logan or jess

I have to admit, it was refreshing to see her good luck run out when she was in the real world

ill bite, what did you do and why wont we believe you?

who aged better and who would you choose to marry?

Not only that. Her personality finally being revealed for what it is; her being a cheating manipulative bitch that really only coasts on her good looks, and gets denied every step of the way.

I prefer this version of her, as a continuation of the girl that she was in the series. It was a really great move by Palladino to paint her like this. We saw vestiges of this in the show as well, with Dean and what she did there, though at that point the viewer was meant to go "oh, she's just a young inexperienced girl, she didn't know what she was doing".

The special doubled down on the "no, she really is a rotten whore with a realistic personality and massive character flaws due to her upbringing", which was just great.

>worked at a small grocery store in LA
>some celebrities come in from time to time, its a low key place and they like to shop quietly
>Alexis bliedel comes in, almost dont recognize her
>this was either right after the show ended or it was close to ending
>unspoken rule to not freak out or ask for photos or anything because they will never come back
>shes checking out, im talking with a co worker whos an old fart and has a bad back
>wont stop complaining about it, asks me if I think he should go see a doctor
>tell him not to take life advice from me becuase I work at a fucking grocery store
>she over hears and laughs, thanks us and leaves
>I still think about that laugh and how warm and fuzzy it made me feel

And I should add, all of this was fantastically acted by Bledel.

She really sells the character superbly without skipping a beat.

Great job overall.

you sound upset user
did this show bring back some painful memories for you?

Not at all. I was just stunned that they dared go in that direction. She's a fully formed person, as opposed to a cardboard cutout that would have been the easier way to go.

This gives the character depth and meaning, at the cost of alienating the entire fanbase that idealized the character. I thought it was brilliant.

>Paris will never be a lesbian

I wouldnt go that far with it, she has some serious flaws but I dont think of her as a malicious person. When she was teenager she could be a bit retarded and self centered, and now as adult she's juggling ambitions and social life. The premise even stated she had a career high and now it was over