inside is yellow :)

Advertising

forced meme is forced

THESE ARE THE DAYS LADS

newfags forcing shit memes since they missed all the less shit ones

Viral marketing some new MGMT album

its been wayyyy too long since we had a decent full board meme album
mgmt the goat

Friendly reminder that this is the patrician track listing for this album (trust me). It plays 100% better like this. Try it and thank me later.

its been over 12 fucking hours yet the hotpockets are letting the fire burn and grow stronger

I cant remember the last time something happened like this on a board

sounds like you've been browsing this board a little too long, friend :)

haha yeah like the pope right
Fuck off you insufferable newtrip

This shit happens here all the time. At certain hours I've seen albums spammed. Its not even subtle were the threads appear to be real.

:)
:))))

what year did you come here serious question
Don't tell me like 2014

i rest my case :)

I’ve been here since 2010

Tell me the The Tourist's first name

>newtrip
Is this a new buzzword? Let me add it to my vocabulary.
>when did you come here, serious question
You are the winner of cringe threads on Sup Forums i assume?

Imagine being this guy who is willing to have a cock fight over who is the biggest oldfag on Sup Forums. Sad life, do you need help to put an end to all this madness?

So you can't
Next

tfw 3 yellow shitposts i made are in the chart

put your trip back on
You got owned lol

I didn't give you permission to respond to me, newshit. I'm talking to the newtrip. Follow directions next time.

I am not the tripfag you dense motherfucker but you remain a cringe lord
>You got owned lol
Next time spam me some twitch emoticons.

ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์ส์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์่์ํ์ั์ํ์๋์ํ์ั์ํ์็์ํ์ั์ํ์

Absolutely seething newtrip haha get cucked my soyboy browski

Julian

>I didn't give you permission to respond
why am i even trying to fix you? you are born to be a cringelord, i tip you my fedora and leave this thread.

Also him but it's okay if you got here late
You'll never be an oldfag with loads of wisdom like me, but you can make something out of yourself. just don't pretend you know anything about music cause that ticks me off. you're a newshit and always will be one but that doesnt have to be a bad thing

I won't warn you again. Rub your two brain cells together and stop.

let's see what happens

you need to go back

report for being such newfag, focus on school Sup Forums will not go anywhere untill you graduate. Mods pls!

0/10 no Selly-Ester Wattd Field

Last I remember was about half a year ago when all of Sup Forums got all hot and bothered over Pet Sounds. Including myself.

I guess I'll lay off the Sup Forums for a bit

It's almost Chinese new year, so there's that I guess