BREAKING: SENATE SHOOTS DOWN ALL FOUR GUN CONTROL BILLS

nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/senate-votes-down-4-gun-policy-measures-thorny-showdown-n595896

>KEK WILLS IT
SHILLS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww
youtu.be/gwDGUpC-L2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHALL

breaking! more americans will get shot! nice one you fat cunts. i hope you are proud. more innocent blood on your hands.

i cannot stand you guys im never coming back here. i can't believe you would celebrate this.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-paa3wwGWww

Fuck yeah. Don't tread on my gun safe you fucking faggot jews I'll fuck you up

>BREAKING: SENATE SHOOTS DOWN ALL FOUR GUN CONTROL BILLS
with AR-15s I hope

I'm a republican. But I'm sick of guns. These guns are super dangerous They aren't protecting freedom, they're making it easy peasy for mass murders to do their thing.

Thank god.

USA USA USA USA

NOT

>hates guns
>loves gays

you're one of those jeb bush fans, aren't you?

I'm not a republican and I say you're a faggot.

Agreed. People do not need anything more than a handgun for self defense and a hunting rifle for sport.

NOT

Nice!

Gun Grabbers BTFO indefinitely!!

So how long untill the next mass shooting?

Well done friends, I love the fact you guys shall NOT be infringed.

Gun grabbers go fuck yourselves shitheads! :-)

"hunting for sport"
what do you think omar was doing?

You really can't grasp Americans can you?

is there a betting pool for this?

BE

AN ARGUMENT

I fucking wish.

>he's voting remain

If I had easy access to guns I would have shot myself a long time ago. Why don't American anons do the same thing?

If Hillary keeps up with this gun contol be she will lose. Even states that lean blue that have lots of spics like Nevada,and Colorado won't vote for her. She is going to lose a bunch of Florida and Virginia votes as well.

The second amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

Spreading the word of God?

WHAT IS D-BILL NELSON GOING TO TELL THESE PEOPLE Sup Forums?

ahhh. americaaaa

SHALL NOT BE MOTHER FUCKING INFRINGED YOU DUMB MUSLIM NIGGERS

Stay mad fuckhead

lel

BRAVO AMERIGA :DDDDDD

LOL GET REKT GUN GRABBING NIGGER FAGGOTS

Where can I find who voted for what? Writing my senator if he voted for it.

It's almost as if they like people frequently getting shot for some kind of political purpose.

SHALL

PRAISE JESUS AND PASS THE AMMUNITION

GG MERICA. GG.

10/10
best hat ever

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN OBAMA AND EUROPE WAS BTFO?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

GUN GRABBERS BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

Fucking britcuck

Better vote leave or get fucked by rabid donkey fagget

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

You shut your whore mouth

Both are quite literally the "King's" loyalists.

the digits confirm

I tell you Americans something I am absolutely shocked about. How easily and thoroughly your media has brushed Islam under the rug. Go on facebook or twitter and you will see stuff like "toxic christian culture" which caused the Orlando massacre, no mention of Islam whatsoever.

At the same time, the latest thng your leftie news outlets are going on about is how the NRA nd Republicans are purposefully selling weapons to ISIS, like they wanted Orlando to happen. The worst part is how gullible so many Americans are about it.

And its not just you, if they tried to shill an anti-gun cause here, it would have a similar effect.

Kek

>He votes remain
How does it feel to be a parasitic liberal you glass of schlong juice.

About 10k Americans do it every year.

If you had been serious, you would have done it too. OD, hanging, slitting wrists

youtu.be/gwDGUpC-L2Y

>mfw Britcucks are this asspained
Dont forget to vote remain so you can keep importing shitskins

DAS RITE WE IZ KANGS

Oh fuck.
It's machine code.
I haven't seen that in ages.

TIME TO CELEBRAAAAAAAATE!

A britbong with a brain!
Thank you sir.

HILLARY WILL NOMINATE A SUPREME COURT JUDGE THAT WILL FORCE GUN CONTROL

YOU FAGGOTS HAVE BEEN WARNED

>I'm a republican

Shooting yourself seems much easier than the options you mentioned though,

Which is why we must fight for Trump!

Some of these proposals looked decent 2bh.
This thread was a mistake.

Exactly.

We either win this election or kiss the Constitution goodbye for a good 30 years.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

>I'm a faggot. But I'm sick of dicks. These cocks are super dangerous They aren't protecting my ass, they're making it easy peasy for mass dickers to do their thing.

>Antigunners getting BTFO again
Feels good

>Democrat in the White House
>Things actually happening
Pick one.

We should have a betting pool where we bet the next state a school shooting happens.

Freedom wins again

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Overdose is less unnerving, I tried to OD in a house full of guns. Putting a loaded gun against your temple and putting your finger on the trigger is WAY more unnerving than swallowing handfuls of pills. I fucked up and didn't do enough research first.

Stupid plebeians. They did this on purpose to quell your notions of rebellion. The elites hedge their bets. If they won they castrate you, if they lose they gain your admiration for not selling out. Either way they win and you lose.

This is antisemitism!

Your mom not getting an abortion was a mistake

>people on the terrorist watchlist shouldn't be prevented from buying guns and explosives
what

It took exactly 0 seconds for them to blame republicans and the NRA after the Dems overwhelmingly shot their own bills down live on the floor.

Praise Kek!

OY VEY IT'S A SHOAH!! 20 MILLION MORE DEAD!!!

Such depressing thoughts from America's hat.

>forgets that banning of guns in UK caused more violent crimes in his country because people could no longer defend themselves

KEK, you are a stupid cuck feggit. Whats it like to be too emasculated to defend yourself? You deserve to get raped by the sand-nigger invaders.

Ooooh yeah Mexico, you're one of the good ones, now get your ass here before that wall goes up.

>terrorist watchlist
>due process
wew

No. The Dems are just gonna use this as leverage against the Republicans.

>Evil Republicans shoot down the heroic Democrats' life saving "common sense" bills

it'll just come back to eat the republicans' backsides when election rolls around again

What a cuck

>Anyone being president
>Things actually happening
Pick one

Keep propping up shitty amendments on the bodies of those murdered libshits.

Please brexit this thread queermoe

Due process you fucking pathetic window licking shat face

>shoots down
kek

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Rights shall not be denied without due process. I could make a phone call, pose as your neighbor, and let the FBI know about your terroristic threats, and praise for the Orland shooting. Bam! Your on the list. Good luck getting off.

>let's wait until after they shoot up a bar to stop them from buying guns

That entirely depends on the state.

Nigger you can't deprive people of their rights without due process. Go away you gun grabbing libshit.

Suicide rates in america are not much different than any other first world country so I don't know why people use this argument all the time.

Enough said

The real shame is that we have to concern ourselves with jerk offs trying to take our rights.

yeah, I agree. The next elections won't be pretty though.