Thanks GOP

traitors

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/reagan-iran/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's it
#imwithher now

she is a total meme now

Pocahontas is such a cunt.

another victim of the trump meme factory

goofy elizabeth "pocahontas" warren. sad!

Luckily someone is looking out for those poor minority fun owners.

Can't sell weapons to ISIS if you don't let them in

Conservashits truly hate America and are willing to elect a dictator just because minorities hurt their feelings

pretty obvious the NRA fucked all of the bills over. they have way too much money and power over it all. much rather have the guns flowing (which is a HUGE business) than to do the logical thing and control them.

the NRA wants mass killings to happen. it is nothing but business for them.

Oh, you!!!

sup Goofy Warren

trump is destroying the republican party and doesn't like him
but they're selling weapons to ISIS and doesn't like that either
can she fucking choose or is she shilling about one of them?

This is ironic considering the Obama administration has literally strengthened ISIS and other "moderate" Islamic terrorists.

yeah you got the right idea the NRA gets contingency fees for both the sale of each individual firearm and the mortuaries that gun violence victims are sent to when they die

>the GOP is selling guns to ISIS!
>King niggers administration has been funding all forms of terrorist for 8 years
It's beyond obvious the dems only goal is to disarm whites.

>R's propose delaying terror/no fly listers from buying guns
>Dems block it
The doublethink is strong here

>the NRA wants mass killings to happen

I'm pretty sure that's false. Whenever a mass killing happens, they have to waste millions for the Senate not to touch them.

>HUGE business
Yelp is bigger than both publicly traded gun companies (RGR, SWHC)

and Yelp is only worth 2B

So is the federal government

Hahahahahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCK YOU

Look at these fucking delusions Holy shit this woman is insane

>sell weapons to ISIS
Obama/Hillary gave them weapons with Bengahzi

What's wrong? Obama and the Democrats created ISIS and support them. Democrats are now literally funding the GOP through ISIS.

You can't make this shit up, lol.

I honestly wish we had an NRA for all the other rights of America rather than just the 2nd Amendment. Imagine how much more free our society would be.

USA can no longer say they arent a terrorist nation full of terrorist enablers. it is a disgrace to humanity that such a country continues to exist, their lies over the years are finally becoming apparent

moreoer it is very clear who is probably behind all those attacks isis does, who finances them, who helps them spread terror through media. usa is an enemy for the civilized world and should be put down like a rabid dog

Source?

>t. Panama

WHY
WHY do they act like the NRA is some big business mafia-type lobby?
Liberals like people who think the Masons control the world. They think it's some huge, grand conspiracy, but it's really just old guys with a hobby.
The NRA isn't some huge special-interest, it's literally just normal citizens who want to protect gun rights.

man these snakes are being exposed so quickly.

like someone gassed the fields.

is this yet another instance of the "RT TOLDME THAT THE FSA = ISIS" meme?

terrorist enablers, the day of the rope is coming... hopefully you dont break the fucking rope with your fatasses

>Liberals like people who think the Masons control the world.

This is something I've noticed too. The NRA are the fucking Illuminati to liberals, it's hilarious. Everything pro-2A can SOMEHOW be traced to the NRA in their minds.

>Big Pharma
>Big Business
>Big Oil
>Big......Guns?
No
>Big NRA
They need a boogyman to fight

Fucked up logic. Meanwhile Obama ACTUALLY armed/s "moderates".

Quite literally, the people selling arms to ISIS are Obama and Hillary.

Yeah that would be cool. You kinda have lobby groups for the first amendment in the form of the entertainment industry. Notice how they no longer bitch as much about violence, sex and crassness on Tv or in movies. Though they only care about what can be shown and not by what individuals can say.

you were great in that van halen song

>Omar mateen wasn't Isis
>Omar mateen was Isis

Did they vote down the Cornyn amendment?

haha get fukt

not an argument

What's funny is that the NRA is the only one of those lobbies that I actively contribute to consciously and with the intent that laws be passed by it.

Sure did, I don't remember the vote but I don't think it was any closer than the others. A sound ass beating in the Senate.

Not that I would have been thrilled if it did pass, but it just goes to show you the Left has zero interest in compromise.

Because its easier and more politically expedient for them to demonize a big nebulous organization like the NRA instead of saying what they really mean which is they hate every individual American who exercises their 2nd amendment right and owns a gun (except niggers, they didnu nufffin).

Please provide proof with links.

I dont think you have any. here is an example of a good link
pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/reagan-iran/

its about when a president actually gave arms to terrorists

I take it the knee jerk vote didn't go in the gun-grabbers favor?

Pretty rich from a lady who's party and President can't stop giving TOWs, M4's, and MANPADs to FSA and 13th Divions (re: ISIS)

You seem to be lost.

PuffedHo is that way.

Arms manufacturing basically single handedly turned the US into the world power it is today

Its probably the biggest and most influential business interest in America

Dont be an idiot

Which is amazing, because even with their logic it's still a step forward.

how fucking stupid and desperate are these liberal shitbags

What is Operation Cyclone and Jimmy Carter.

Also, Barack Obama and "moderate rebels" in Syria for the Daily Double.

>democrat shill assumes everyone who likes trump likes reagan
classic

Cornyn and Grassley proposals didn't get dem votes, just google it

I'd love to see a 10th Amendment group

NRA shill who can provide evidence Obama sells weapons to terrorists

And the senate dems lets isis into the country and then demands the people disarm. Please tell me nobody takes these retards seriously?

>The Senate works to defend your God given rights
Oh how horrible.

Like Hillary did as SoS?

>she actually doesn't know the NRA is powerful because the ppl support it

not an argument

This

>God given rights

Senpai, I love Thomas Jefferson as much as the next anti-federalist but TJ isn't a deity. There's no such thing as a "God given right". The only rights you have are those you fight to have.

>NRA hiring shills
the NRA isn't an industry lobby boogeyman like you make it out to be, the NRA is comprised of private citizens who support gun rights and derives its funding therefrom.

also, I'm not the guy you were talking to before, newfriend.

>Endowed by a creator with inalienable rights.

Holy shit that's a good edit.

Pocahontas needs to go back

>Someone sticks your name on the no fly list just because they can, you can't buy guns!
>FBI is Investigating you for a series of crimes you committed,. Hey you should be the Democratic Presidential Nominee!

Typical cum guzzling libtard logic.

K, those are epic magic words written on magic paper right?

Continue to pray to your retconned Sumerian storm/fertility deity to protect your guns when President Madam Shillary comes to take them away

I'm sure your G-d will protect your rights then

Meanwhile us who actually fight for our rights will keep sovereignty over our land, our people and our rights whilst you keep waiting for your magic words on paper to somehow guarantee you those rights you didn't fight for

It's like that one tweet Mr Black Science man sent out. They're not mad the NRA exists, they're mad at the fact that there are enough people that support the NRA.

>the NRA is a billion dollar jew-run corporation which has the entire US government gripped by the balls to do whatever it wants!

>nra spent about $3 mil on lobbying in 2014
>most of which comes from donations from members which aren't even required

fuck off

how bout this breh
>Endowed by the laws of thermodynamics with inalienable rights

I am pro gun, but i think that people should have a doctor certificate in that they aren't looney, and should have background checks to buy a weapon. Is it that radical?

I pray to Kek, not some piece of paper. Chaos Demands Guns.

It's not radical but it's naive and stupid. When you give the government the ability to arbitrarily deny you your rights you open up a whole new can of worms with regards to tyranny.

Following up to my post:

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

But yeah, it's the ebil republicans who are selling weapons to terrorists and criminals

No

The only rights you have are those you fight for

You have no rights and you should expect no rights unless you fight to have them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

Background checks already exist.

>Meanwhile us who actually fight for our rights

Posting on a Chinese image board is hardly fighting desu.

>is that radical?
How about you gib cod and then we can discuss that.

>the GOP has sold weapons to ISIS
Now that's irony.

They're "God-given" to justify fighting violently against them being taken away, even if it was done through "legal" methods. It doesn't mean sit on your hands because God has you covered.

The government would abuse the fuck out of this. It would start with people who were on suicide watch, quickly expand to anyone who ever was prescribed antidepressants, then spread to demographics who were at vaguely at risk for depression or violence.

Trumps a disinterested shit-head like Dubya, he'll do whatever those neo-confederate hillbillies in the republican caucuses suggest to him.

>gop decided to sell weapons to ISIS
>democrats in charge have been giving ISIS weapons for free

>When you give the government the ability to arbitrarily deny you your rights you open up a whole new can of worms with regards to tyranny.
It didn't stop your gov from passing Patriot act. In what world do you guys live? Your police is one of the worst in the world.

>but it's naive and stupid.

But letting mentals have machine guns is not stupid and naive?

Again, in what world do you guys live?

>majority of Americans

[Citation Needed]

On that note;

>Having ANY Native blood in her

[Documentations Required]

The majority definitely supports the 2nd amendment or else we wouldn't have it right now.

t. Thomas Hobbes

not an argument

But they aren't enforced. How did the gay slayer got his weapon, then?

You can keep all the cod you want for me. It's a disgusting, expensive fish that is only eaten because muh tradition

>trusting the government to determine who should be on the terror watch list

Kill yourself traitors who support gun control.

Isn't that Hillay supplying them though?

Blue new york when

>It didn't stop your gov from passing Patriot act.
so because we lost one right means we should lose another?

>Your police is one of the worst in the world.
nigger what? in most of the world when you call the police they literally do jack shit to help you.

>But letting mentals have machine guns is not stupid and naive?
no, it's the fact that (1) you think this would actually stop anything (hint: not even adam lanza would have been affected by your proposals) and (2) you want to sacrifice your liberty for a perception of security.

>The government would abuse the fuck out of this.
Where were you when the patriot act was signed?

>It would start with people who were on suicide watch, quickly expand to anyone who ever was prescribed antidepressants, then spread to demographics who were at vaguely at risk for depression or violence.

Snowball fallacy.

>It didn't stop your gov from passing Patriot act.

The Patriot Act doesn't deny me any rights because I'm not a foreign national trying to destroy the United States.