>2017
>Britain voted to remain in the EU.
>T*rks join the EU.
>Hillary Clinton is the president of the US.
>Refugees keep coming in.

What do we do if this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yB8Ci7X5HUU&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know Brits can't wrap their heads around this concept, but start a revolution.

do what liberals are already doing.
Bend over.

meme off for the fate of the world

i will throw a party. i have a turkish girlfriend and i am currently converting to islam. accept it this is no longer a christian country.

get a qt muslim who devoted to u senpai its the best way. western women are whores.

>What do we do if this happens?

>I F
>I
>F

It is going to happen exactly like this, m8.

Also Merkel is going to be re-elected.

And there is fuck all you can do about it.

The working class have to work all the time because of low wage with nothing but dreams of getting a house and the middle class are too busy fighting for feminism and being lefties.

Not going to happen desu m8

Prepare myself for the upcoming civil wars. This referendum is a win-win situation.

>Also Merkel is going to be re-elected.

Is this actually possible? I would have been willing to gamble my life savings on her not being re-elected until I just read this comment. Who the fuck would vote for her?

I'm gonna keep my head down, stay in nursing, get a gun, take some self defense classes, and protect my family desu. Hopefully Trump runs again.

>Also Merkel is going to be re-elected.

Let the roads run red with the blood of your corrupt politicians senpai

You become the new Sweden

Flee to Asia.

hasten the quickening of the destruction of our poisoned civilization.... we all know we're living on borrowed time.

let's make something better when it's all over with.

>New rule: No brown people allowed

>no guns
>no weapons

I know you can't wrap your head around this concept, but that's what nogunz was there for since the 80s. It is meant to prevent revolution so Big Brother can be established permanently.

Sadly, this will happen.

THREAD THEME SONG:

youtube.com/watch?v=yB8Ci7X5HUU&feature=youtu.be

Why can't that fancy queen just save you guys, she dominates in chess

Don't know about you guys but I'm going to Switzerland if Brexit fails and Clinton wins.

Only Switzerland seems to be an actual, genuine democracy.

Just move somewhere cold like the northwest coast. Or Alaska.

There'd be oil, food, hunting, and natural clean water.

White people flourish in cold environments.

where theres a will theres a way

you could storm some military barracks and arm up if you really wanted

Do what we've always said we would do.

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Tune in, Turn on, Drop out.

I'm starting to think this way

It's about damn time Turkey got into the EU

>IF

Yes, yes, well done, OP. Well done, OP

HOWEVER

By my estimate we got till 2020 before civil war becomes a reality. There bourgeois/ hipsters / Looney left. Have to be usurped, for ballance.

Get fit user, you need to be able to crush the skinny jeans vermin

Admit that we sat around like a bunch of cucks on Sup Forums and did not commit real action in order to better our situation.

The KEKs are great don't get me wrong

but our enemies are out there physically....

making deals, writing articles, making movies, protesting, advertising, Making their beliefs sound like a science with tons of fake vocabulary.

....pushing and normalizing their agenda as hard and often as they can.

Get to killing. If you vote against brexit then remains will keep getting killed.
Death to traitors.

Seek asylum in Australia.

Get fit and prepare and maybe join a right wing group for contacts

>What do we do if this happens?
>if
kek.

>I know Brits can't wrap their heads around this concept, but start a revolution.

Stupid idiot Americans. Your own 'revolution' just placed a different aristocracy in charge of you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Revolution

>Join Sharia police.
>Behead the pozzed up faggots who did this to your country.
>Whip the feminists who refuse to dress in a burqa

It's funny, because the people who agitate to bring in muslims are the same people who would be harmed the most by islam.

I'll be OK regardless, do what you have to do to survive. Purge the cancer.

Nothing, you are already doomed.

Then after a while they will begin to become like the west once they achieve dominance, and then they will begin to be overwhelmed.

How exactly is Sup Forums supposed to do that? Nobody would listen either way, unless there was a crisis. People will only start to change their beliefs once a crisis occurs, and if the current mainstream opinion proves to be wrong, it will be too late to stop it when people realize what's going on.

>what do we do if this happens?

The same thing we do every night

Stock up on survival supplies. Build a network of sane individuals to stick with when the mohammed rising happens.

Condition the poor blacks (US) to hate the mohammeds to use as a proxy army/ cannon fodder to distract the mohameds when the racewar breaks out

>storming a military base
>unarmed

Whats the next step of your master plan?

Kill the traitors.
No. Matter. The. Cost.

You can be muslim and against immigration.

You can be a white muslim, and against the cucks who want to bring in half of africa.

In fact I think the worst cucks are those who focus ONLY on religion and islam, and refuse to address the mass immigration of africans and asians. Pegida always says they're not anti-immigration, they just want to attack the islamization of germany, but what does that matter when your people are gone and mongrelized out of existence and your state religion is atheistic nihilism and a depressive degeneracy of self hate and mental illness?