Watching the football games at a local tipico store

>watching the football games at a local tipico store
>there are some rapefugees
>seat behind one of them gets free and its full house
>see his whatapp chat to a cute looking german girl called tatjana saying: i want to suck your tits
>she responded with heart and kiss smileys
ENOUGH

Other urls found in this thread:

rtve.es/alacarta/videos/tendido-cero/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>german girl called tatjana
>tatjana
>german

I feel you though Germanbro. Being an incel and watching these men roll up sucks.

Idk if this is supposed to be real, bait or just some new cucky-pasta from germanistan but whatever mate. What do you want us to say?
Next time get up your ass and smash their heads, do something; transform your sadness in anger or you'll end up suicidal. Fucking hunt them. Grow a pair or quit bitching.

>sitting in a tipico in hamburg
>its 97% arabs
Sure thing bro

t. cucks

imagine all the sweet aryan pussy those guys got that night, soon the anglo and germanic races wont exist

tiocfaidh ar la our plan is working

meanwhile op's sitting there thinking "man why didn't i think of that line???"

Well then don't fucking go there and expect to come home untriggered, what were you thinking? Is it a masochistic thing?.

If you never interact with women you're hardly a cuck. I've ascended beyond mortal concerns.

Arabs can get ripped off by bots as well. They are unbelievably naive.

Incels like OP are genetic failures that will be removed from the great aryan gene pool.

She was brownhaired so i guess none tonight.
Also this is not about me not getting pussy like you say, its about seeing this shit i see on pol in memeform become reality.

I've noticed it too. So many white women doing it. Odd.

Odd.

>refugees
>speaking russian
>speaking german
right..

your gif is magic, man
how did he even do that, impressive

They are the recortadores, they do crazy shit, check it out. Gif is pretty tight yes. I've never seen something quite like it, so damn close.

She's just a prostitute paid to fuck Arabs to relieve all the sexual emergencies.

spoiler. every single german woman is now a prostitute paid to fuck arabs to relieve all the sexual emergencies

Do you know how many likes she'll get on social media if she dates a refugee? That shits like heroin to whores

Anything to be popular! That means you're good, right-?

What's the best way to watch bullfighting online?

You can start with this. RTVE Tendido cero:
rtve.es/alacarta/videos/tendido-cero/
(idk if you could watch them from germany though, no joke)
Or you could try to pick up some stream of Canal + Toros.

Thanks, that's a good start. The site took along time to load but the video plays without a proxy.