/got/ general

Fetish edition

Other urls found in this thread:

westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Shiera_Seastar
youtube.com/watch?v=Amxgo0Dk7oA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bran

What would happen if magic and the things associated with it dissapeared completely from the ASOIAF universe at the start of the first book? How would the story progress?

Depends how much you blame on Broraven

/got/ is fucking dead

Haha random people die and stuff awesome show dudes

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

>post your friends and families reaction when Jon Snow died

It's always summer, here on Sup Forums
I know, I know, oh, oh, oh
The birds have scales, and the fish take wing
The rain is dry, and the snow falls up

The stones crack open, the water burns

The shadows come to dance, my love
The shadows come to play
The shadows come to dance, my love
The shadows come to stay

Had to be the single most epic moment in any tv series. The world cried together, everyone knew it was true but hoped he would come back.

Bravo.

The story would be over already

I cried.. tears of joy

Daenerys joins the Dothraki crones, Jon Snow wastes his life on the wall, Bran dies because lol no Dire Wolf.

Dany dies in a fire like a retard days before she dies in AGOT because Drogo's magical coma never happened and he just fucking died.

Stannis gets rek'd by Renly, though not quite as easily as he imagined. Loras is probably dead. Cat managed to talk Robb into siding with Renly after the battle. Lannisters are defeated because they're facing a bigger army and have no wildfire. Since Renly is BFFs with LF, he and Varys continue to live and scheme. Renly probably gets assassinated by either one of them before siring an heir, plunging the realm into more chaos now that there in no clear successor and that the whole right of succession has been done away with in favor of might-makes right system.

Everyone and their mother calls for independence. Some more ambitious lords, like the Tyrells try to take the iron throne and claim the whole realm. LF uses this opportunity to make profit and rise high in the Vale, possibly conspiring to take the Iron Throne. Varys also uses the ensuing chaos to be an Aegonfag. Meanwhile, Jon is doing fuck all, and Bran probably just chilled with the Reeds and returned home after Robb retook Winterfell. Arya come back home, only to be given to Freys as an apology along with Rickon, they both have sad, miserable marriages. Salsa was given to Willas and is doing fine. Aegon is coming to wreck everyone's shit and probably takes the throne, possibly marries Marge. The North and the Iron Islands may or may not keep their independence. Euron dies chasing a high. Robb probably dies in some Ironnigger skirmish.

no you didnt

Bran dies in the fall because it's old gods magic that kept him alive with no pain

Waymar Royce laughs at his stupid superstitious comrades after finding some dead bodies and goes back to the wall.
I guess this means no deserter to behead so no direwolves.

Dany and Jon exist because of Bloodraven's scheming.
He tricked Jaehaerys into marrying his kids even though they hated each other (this contributed to Aerys being wacko) because he was trying to bring stronger dragon genes back into the main line of Targs. This caused Dany to be born, a dragon hatcher.
Broraven also manipulated Rhaegar to kidnap a Stark and impregnate her. He probably sent him dreams, plus of course the PTWP prophecy came from the Ghost of High Heart via the weirwoods (via Bloodraven)

Now that I think about it, we might actually see JonxDany ruling, but it's secretly the machinations of a Hobbesian god-king, and Bran will be his heir. This sounds bittersweet, but it also sounds like shit. Fuck you GRRM.

Stannis is going to burn down the Weirwood net and ram Bloodraven with his BBC (Big Baratheon Cock)

I hope that happens, but only after Bloodraven messes up Aegon's plans and cucks Bittersteel one last time

>ram bloodraven with his BBC

He's built into the trees he probably has a tree root up his ass already, if he's not dead already by the time stannis gets there

Why did Shiera choose BR? He's a scrawny creepy albino with one eye, while Bittersteel is a Bracken alpha Chad. Is this GRRM's revenge for all the Chads that cucked him?

This.

>Targaryens have fucked their uncles, their siblings and their cousins, but there hasn't been a single incident of a Targaryen fucking their son or daughter

Come on George

BR was the bigger beta and cuck. She denied his marriage proposals half a hundred times and fucked other men but he still loved and wanted to marry her.

Bittersteel would've probably killed that bitch had she done that to him

I want to putn it in sophie's ASS HOLE

Bran it is then

>implying we don't know you're a femanon

I liked it better when you weren't here

shitty scene followed by shitty resurrection

I think you have it backwards. Bittersteel wanted to marry her. Bloodraven fucked her all the time.

>tfw could have had sympathetic nights watchmen and jon in the wrong for declaring war against the lord of WF
>Instead get sappy forced and seen all season crap with Olly and Thorne

Fucked her and begged her to marry him but kept getting rejected

>Her most ardent admirer was her half-brother, Bloodraven, who proposed marriage to her half a hundred times. Shiera gave him her bed, but never her hand. It amused her more to make him jealous

Another one bites the dust to cuckholdry

What's this from

westeros.org/Citadel/SSM/Entry/Shiera_Seastar

Because Broraven is a mystical, cunning, badass sorcerer warrior, and Betasteel is just a pathetic brainless brute.

what am I looking at here

Based Euron and Yarasha doing pet play/training

Why do showfags think he's the night king?

tbqh there's book evidence that the Night's King might have been a Brandon Stark

It doesn't matter, there's evidence that suggests people take on names that don't really belong to them in setting when they want a castle (i.e. when the squire of the previous Lord Hornwood who was going to become a Hornwood, the Starks being the direct descendants of one Stark for 8000 years would just be bad writing.

Why don't they just use guns in battle?

Truly the only kino character in the show

>Who is Karl Tanner
Karl is what you get when the common man has taken enough shit, unfortunately Jon Sue is able to defeat him.

From what I've seen on reddit (inb4 "you have to go back"), it's something about how Bran had a vision where he saw the Night King's face from a first person perspective, the Three Eyed Raven talking about the dangers of staying too long, the Night King knowing exactly where and when Bran would be there, the Night King not trying to kill Bran's vision self and just grabbing him, Night King specifically intent on killing Three Eyed Raven personally and not Bran, nd time travel shenanigans.

I would find it to be bittersweet pottery if his being magical and a greenseer would let him become the next Night King. All this magic, all this power, and he'd be a King, but be undead, never to be an old man in a tree, lay with a woman or hold a child of his blood in his arms, the Winged Wolf, forever young.

Karl is a good character but not kino, he didn't have any good cinematografica in his scenes

OK so like have you read the books ahowfag

But Karl's scene is a reflection of Arthur Dayne's scene. Jon and Ned both get royally BTFO but have help from another. This is extremely dishonourable, and their house is meant to be honourable.

Yes, you're talking to coldhands=Brandon stark=nights king autist. There's hundreds of Brandon starks. The connection between the 13th lord commander and current bran stark is flimsy at best.

>unfortunately Jon Sue is able to defeat him

No, had had Jon on the ground, but was stabbed in the back.

I just read this post on freefolk too and thought it was retarded. Did you write it?

Thanks I needed this for my theory on Karl Tanner being the bastard son of Arthur Dayne

it fits lads

No, I paraphrased it from that post, hence "from what I've seen on reddit"

Jon allowed himself to get beaten by Karl fookin Tanner to prove to the world the power of feminism.

>their House

Jon was part of the Watch, not House Stark or Ned's Arryn influenced brand of honor, different rules.

I guess you missed the night king creation scene in 6x05 that directly disproves this? And why would bran kill his own direwolf, or try to kill jon, or massacre the children of the forest, or attack westeros and possibly kill his family

What this retarded theory lacks is motive

Why are you so retarded as to believe that I believe in the Bran = Night King reddit theory?

Can you not read?

>From what I've seen on reddit

I guess you missed how the show is retarded as fuck and nothing it does means anything about the story's canon.

Because you wrote a whole paragraph citing the reasons people believe the theory and never indicated that you disagree, perhaps?

Brandon Stark goes to challenge Rhaegar for the Lyanna bullshit.

Rhaegar opens the gate and come out, sword in hand.

Who wins?

>stop watching this show

Brandon would smash Prince Emo's boipucci easily with his big sword.

Brandon has a big sword. Rhaegar was a faggot.

So what's your point then? Everything that counts as "evidence" towards bran = NK is valid but the scenes they deliberately wrote to show us where the NK came from are not? Why discuss the show at all then

It's almost like the person asked me why people believe it, oh wait, that's exactly what he did. Why the fuck do I need to insert my own opinion about it in a summary?

for the records I just hopped in the discussion, not the one you were arguing with.

Was just saying that I don't buy the show "disproving" anything, unless you're strictly talking about show canon.

>showfags think Gendry will help forge Valyrian steel

lol, did they forget D&D brought in a foreign blacksmith instead of getting Tobho?

There is going to be more to it than a dragon glass dagger but it's pretty obvious that the children made the others in the books too. The show just confirmed what people suspected.

Because

>before season 6
>brans gonna rot in a tree forever bros I'm telling you
>after season 6
>Oh uh lol well he's gonna be the night king forever I just know it bros azor jon

>Chad Thundercock Vs Emo Faggot
How is this even a question?

>Bran and Jon are both below-average characters and their best attribute is that they aren't Dany

Scroll up a few posts, and you'll see an example of when Chad Thundercock was cucked by an emo faggot.

>lol, did they forget D&D brought in a foreign blacksmith instead of getting Tobho?

Did D&D forget tho?
I mean they forget half the shit about their own show ( You were insulting me back then in Winterfell - Tyrion, 5 seasons after HE insulted the fuck out of Tyrion in Winterfell ).

And the show is all about power level bullshit anyway, see : Arya getting no successful training at all then suddenly she's a master assassin ninja for no reason.

Gendry might really well forge valyrian steel.

desu even show scenes aren't even good at establishing show canon because everything/everyone is inconsistent.

The theon/tyrion stuff...
>I married Tysha I fucked Tysha I loved Tysha more than anything I KILL YOU FATHER FOR SLEEPING WITH SOME RANDOM WHORE
>Blood magic is a horror, it is evil!
>THis woman is evil!
>Yo, best woman in the world, could you perform some miracle to rez up that random guy I spoke to about 3 times?
>Following kings might be a mistake.
1 episode later
>ALL HAIL RANDOM-GUY-I-SPOKE-TO-ABOUT-3-TIMES, KING IN THE NORTH

i don't see it famalam
elaborate pls

>Hey, Lyanna. I hear that you're upset that Robert had premarital relations with some girl(s) in the Vale, how horrible is that brute who goes to visit his beloved daughter often and drags your brother along? He'd make a terrible husband and father. You should marry me instead, I'll just discard my previous wife and children and make new ones. I mean, what's the Lord Paramount of the Stormlands Chad Baratheon, who is also good friends with a Stark of Winterfell, who are married into house Tully, and Jon Arryn of the Vale going to do about it?
This is what Rhaegar fags actually believe. Lyanna was raped, she's in heaven with Robert right now.

>emo faggot who asked a slut to marry him 50+ times, watched as she fucked and sucked other men and kept coming back for more cucking

Betasteel dodged a bullet

youtube.com/watch?v=Amxgo0Dk7oA

Nice character development for Jon in season 7, Dabid.

>with a Stark of Winterfell, who are married into house Tully

They weren't married yes, greentext fail

*yet

What? Tobho was in season 1

>Thinking Rhaegar wasn't retarded enough to say that

>Thinking Lyanna couldn't have been retarded enough to buy it

If you missed it, women are not particularly clever in ASOIAF.
Most men aren't either desu, aside from an handful of genius, but women are all batshit insane or clinically retarded.

he's not the one who reforged Ice tho.

Brandon was betrothed to Catlyn dumbo

Betrothed isn't married retard

Why was Petyr such a oneitis loving pussy?

Lysa was hot as fuck too, already thirsty for the cock, and loved him enough to want to have his bastard.

But we're supposed to see his climb and everything after that as some underdog story and boohoo his dreams and romanticism got crushed? Fuck that.

He got fostered with a rich influential family, had the love of a beautiful woman, a love that got him positions and more influence and he's supposed to be an underdog creepyfags root for because he couldn't get this one chick?

You forgot who wrote this thing

because he was always ambitious and didn't want to settle for the inferior sister

He's after some kind of prophecy, same as Rhaegar

Such a bitter man. No wonder he can't hold a candle to Tolkien.

kys preston

>An old quote from Martin regarding the loss that appeared on a fan site recently went crazy on Reddit:

>"Eat your heart out, Rowling," Martin wrote. "Maybe you have billions of dollars and my Hugo, but you don't have readers like these."

>In 2012, Martin, author of the "A Song of Ice and Fire" series (adapted for HBO as "Game of Thrones"), elaborated on his feelings. "I wish I have beaten her, what can I say! I would have liked to win that award and I don't think Rowling cares much about it," Martin told the blog Adria's News. "And she didn't send anyone to accept the award, which is certainly annoying."

Why is he so salty over an award he lost in 2001?

>His grudge may have led him to poke fun at "Harry Potter" within the pages of the next book in his series, "A Feast for Crows," The Wire reported. In a passage of that book, Martin described a fight between the female knight Brienne of Tarth and two male knights. "She had ridden over Harry Sawyer and broken Robin Potter's helm, giving him a nasty scar," Martin wrote.

Was it autism?

Underrated post

>For her part, Rowling may not care or even be aware of Martin's criticisms, since she has said in the past that she doesn't read fantasy or science fiction.

Rowling not responding to him or giving a shit about the hugo makes it hiliarious that he was so buttblasted that he got passed up again

LOL he doesn't even acknowledge Daenerys' dragons across the Narrow Sea, let alone go after some prophecy like feminine emo prince.

The Others are going to save Westeros from Sauron, Euron and their Essosi Hell Army. Stannis is going to marry the Nights King's daughter. A song of Fire and Ice.

>Was it autism?

I'd say half jealousy half self-entitlement. And yes, there's definitely a whiff of autism to it.

Why is /got/ so slow these days bros?

I miss the hype of before this season. Where we were headed into uncharted territory. Where we slowly got leaks that more or less confirmed that they were going to confirm long theorized shit like R+L=J, and Jon coming back. Theories that were pretty much widely accepted as being true, but to finally get them canonized (sp?) was a good feeling.

I wish I had the same hype... Maybe it's too far away to get hype yet. Nothing new to talk about...

>Why is /got/ so slow these days bros?

We got the entire season spoiled for us back in October, season's shorter so some actors have already finished their scenes, and right now they're on Holiday break so no news or set pictures.