Senate Rejects Guns Control

>you are a terrorist
>you are in the no flight list
>you are in the FBI watch list
>but you can buy a gun

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND, WTF IS THAT SHIT? CONSERVATIVE ARE CARZY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNDcd1Fe5lg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yfw lefties blown the fuck out

>you haven't been convicted of a crime nor are you being charged with one
>you don't have your rights stripped away
Why is this so hard to understand for people?

Libfags on the wrong side of history yet again

>what is due process
youtu.be/DNDcd1Fe5lg

"No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law."
---Amendment 5 to the Constitution of the United States

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Go and be a politician, that was a great statement

Woohoo!

SHALL

NOT

BE

BE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_amendments_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>March 4, 1789

What's wrong with you guys

INFRINGED

>Literally wanting to use secret lists without due process to strip people of their rights
Did you just come out of nazi germany or the USSR? This shit is NOT OK in america. I'd rather see 20 million dead Americans than the right of due process stripped.

wait until january 2017 when hills in the white house, the dems take control of the senate and the house is less red

>hasn't broken any laws
>rules for how to be placed on lists are arbitrarily changed on a whim by unelected officials

No, this was a retarded idea and would have led us down a slippery slope.

I hope that wasn't sarcasm you limey fuck because that's how fucking due process works.

>1 Post by this ID

Shut the fuck up you stupid leaf. It's a fucking leaf for fuck's sake.

"the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Period. End of story.

"When any nation mistrusts its citizens with guns it is sending a clear message. It no longer trusts its citizens because such a government has evil plans."
-George Washington

I'm sorry, user. What were you lying?

Seriously, fuck this meme

>put on random "list" with no due process and no way to get off unless have tens of thousands to spare on lawyers.
>WAAAAHHH WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO LIMIT THE RIGHTS OF POOR PEOPLE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Shut up you fucking leaf in your stupid ivory tower. Why don't you run around in the concrete jungle with us for a while and then see how safe you feel with only your little knife and fists for protection.

It's not even about breaking laws, you have a RIGHT to due process, and stripping away someone's rights without even CHARGING them, let alone convicting them of an violent crime or felony is blatantly unconstitutional

Even the sand niggers Harper?

#nofilter

As much as I love the quote, I have yet to see a good source for that.

Same with There are a lot of made up quotes about the Founding Fathers. Pic unrelated.

No it wasn't sarcastic you fat fuck, it was a brief glimpse of sanity in this crazy Marxist world we live in.

SHALL

>this cunt can buy a gun

>implying contraband works

Let me ask why you think we should surrender our power to the US Government and allow them to rule us for the rest of mankind?

Why not? He passed several background checks, even FBI interviews. No problems until he went shooti.

2nd Amendment is the greatest piece of legislation to have ever existed, Leaf. We used to be just as passionate about our right to bear arms too.

>even FBI interviews
no

FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM FREEDOM EAT SHIT REST OF THE WORLD USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Fuck, sorry m8, go have a digestive biscuit. Yeah, fuck this insanity, people don't even understand what our rights are, not just in America but most Western countries. The underlying principles and ideals that our forefathers brought about, the concepts of civil liberty, justice, and rights, have been so eroded that most people don't even have a passing concept of them, let alone any respect for them.

>when you load a 90 round clipazine in your glockteen-15

Omar 'after wife beating today, I'll shoot 50 shades of gay' Mateen

NONE OF THE PROPOSED LAWS WOULD HAVE STOPPED HIM EITHER BUT THEY WOULD HAVE INFRINGED ON THE RIGHTS OF MILLIONS

>Dems vote down republican gun control proposals
>blame republicans for not doing anything
It's not even funny anymore

Huh. Guess it was just interviewing his contacts.
Still, his record was clean apart from suspicions.

Yep, I own 2 ar-15s, an ak-47, various handguns, and 2 shotguns. Guess what? I've shot 0 people.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

>bill introduced by republican (Cornyn)
>blocked by dems

He was working for a security company and was O.K.'ed. Background checks wouldn't have stopped this. Barring people on watchlists wouldn't have stopped this. What's clear is that the watchlists are largely ineffective and nothing more than a bunch of bureaucratic horseshit, an even further argument, not that it's needed since the constitution is pretty fucking clear about it, that people's rights should not be stripped away by some pencil pushing cuck sitting in an office getting those sweet gov. job benefits.

>mfw democucks get cockblocked once more

if you are a known terrorist and youre on multiple watchlists you cant buy shit if the institutions that have you on the radar do their job, but if they dont then no law will prevent you from getting a gun.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
faggot who needs to kill himself

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I only have a Mosin Nagant and a LCR.

Its not much, but I don't intend to be out in the field killing people for food. My only intention is the hide away, and flee north to rural areas if SHTF.

Thinking about getting a M500, thoughts?

it's even funnier because the dems did it to themselves. it's like as soon as they saw some of the bills had due process and that republicans where ok with them they all decided gun control was a bad idea and voted no, then just blamed it all on the gop and nra because they need their boogyman.

I don't know much about guns (yet), but that's a sexy ass rifle on the right.

Why did dems kill one of their own fucking amendments?

worked in intel field

can confirm that watchlists and whatever else, are just useless bureaucratic bullshit. Nobody is ever going to actually act on these well compiled lists.

You know who makes these lists in the first place? People who want their resume to look better. They don't give a shit if someone acts on this stuff, they just want to have their name associated with an excel spreadsheet the president gets to see.

that's a rare pepe

I like it can I have one?

While we still stand there is hope.

Brb buying freedom assault fun

IT'S THE DREAM THAT WE ALL SHARE!

>be on watch list
>buy gun
>get v&

stay up there leaf
you will be enriched soon enough

>op is the faggot who gets gangraped and doesn't report it to protect the poor refugees.

If they would've passed that the government would've just started putting everyone on those list as a way to ban guns without removing the 2nd amendment.

FUCK YEAH!!

How is the Aug? I've been thinking of getting one.

Get a semiautomatic rifle first. Look into a PSA AR, or WASR 10.

It's rad. Doesn't really do anything an AR can't though, and is pretty pricey. That said it performs great, the design is just starting to show its age.

M500? Mossberg?

It's a good gun, consider the 590A1 model if you have the extra money to spare, it's the same, just nicer. Plus, it has a lug to accept M16 bayonets, if you fancy that.

I always love to use the poor people argument against liberals when they propose nonsense like bullet taxes or "gun insurance". Or stupid arguments like "why don't you just move to a safer area?" What so you don't like the idea of poor people having guns? They never have an answer of course.

today has been great so far.

This.

Due process. No one knows how you get on one of those lists and no one knows how you appeal the decision.

2 words

DUE PROCESS

Even if the lists weren't secret, it would still not be okay since you're not actually being charged with let alone convicted of crime which necessitates your rights being stripped awway

because you can't fucking revoke someone's second amendmant rights without trial you fucking retard

quality is a bit shitty, but who cares

youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg

>MAH DO PRAH SEX
kys

they knew none of these bills had a chance of passing

thats why the dems even voted against some of them

they just want to the use this to make attack ads for the senate elections "republican senator hick mcgee voted against a law that would keep fag genociders from getting fully automatic death machines used to kill innocent people. paid for by everytown USA"

Get raped, commie.

I KNOW SOMEONE ALREADY POSTED IT, BUT LETS KEEP IT GOING

SHALL

>leaf
sage why do you care about american politics

Why do people constantly bring up "le original date". Current gun law measures have allowed even more gun freedom since even 2015. The internet world is not the same as the real world.

NOT

>This little understanding of what those lists actually are
The problem is that these three letter agencies, with no over sight and no review process can put anyone on any of those lists for no reason. And there's no way to get yourself off if you've been put on one. Until they make it so that there is a way to be removed from the list, an actual review process before someone is put on the list, or at the very least if they actually tell you that you're on and why you're on a list, I might consider supporting something like this.

BE

God Bless These United States of America
Praise Kek

Slippery slope isn't an argument dude.

What is a watch list
What is a no fly list

its so arbitrary, a Commonwealth Cuck would think its a great policy.

Kek.

Picked up 2 AR-15 lowers this morning.

Thinking a "his and hers" build.

Here's one
>It's blatantly unconstitutional

What's crazy is that Feinstein actually sponsored an amendment that would allow the FBI to flag actual known terrorists on the watchlist such that they wouldn't fail a background check. The purpose being that the FBI may not want to alert a terrorist that they are on the watchlist. Feinstein literally wants ACTUAL KNOWN TERRORISTS to be able to still buy guns.

It is when gun grabbers have been proving that nothing is ever enough for then since 1934. Get fucked pinko.

>he don't anwser

>ausfag

dat oldschool AR

Kinda hyped that Colt are gonna do repros of the XM-177E2 and M16A1, shame it's gonna be such a small run.

That Cetme

POST THEM COLLECTIONS BOYS

NOT JUST BURGERS, JOIN IN EUROBROS

>tfw

Nice broom handle user, how much that set you back?