THE LOVELY NIA, EVERYBODY

THE LOVELY NIA, EVERYBODY

everyone*

>getting your dog of almost 10 years put down because your sheboon wife told you to

has he gone full cuck?

When are they getting a divorce?

Who gives a shit about a fucking animal?

exactly he should have told nia to stfu and go back outside

predictable but still kekked hard

Im actually surprised bill stood up for white people in the last pod cast. Not to get too Sup Forums, but this virtue signaling of "haha us white people suck so much!" talk to black people is fucking pathetic

THE LOVELY CIA, EVERBODY

that pit bull he talked about from his old stand up? why did he put it down, was it sick?

he didnt put it down, he gave it away for adoption

Oh naive little user.

I-is it living on a farm in the country now?

>BILL, KILL CLEO
>SURE THING, HONEY

what is CIA doing in the locker room?

ITT this thread

>My lovely wife's son, Jaqwuan

don't tell him

Is that his son Nia is having? He was going on about how he doesn't want kids just a few weeks before he said that Nia is pregnant. What's going on there

KILL THE DOG BILL NO WORRIES WE WILL HAVE A NEW MUTT SOON ENOUGH

He didn't put it down. He gave the dog to a place that knows how to handle aggressive dogs. Bill has said multiple times that dog doesn't like anyone except Nia and Bill. Would you want an animal that is prone to attacking people to be around your newborn?

he didn't kill cleo come on right?

you usually don't announce pregnancies until 3 months

>Bill, tell your fanbase I didn't have you smother Cleo, tell them she's perfectly fine with another family

>hey nini!
>this fuckin' guy wants to help his girl get in better shape after she asked him to help
>*autistic screeching*

You don't talk about how much you hate kids if you're trying to get your wife pregnant. Either he knocked her up by accident or it's not even his. They didn't plan for it, that's for sure

You don't know that.

he has a child on the way

We'll he was also talking about how pitbulls get a bad rap then got rid of his specifically for those reasons

just got finished with his workout, leather club's two blocks down, he has to find a new belt, he's becoming a big guy

yeah its on a farm with lots of space to run around right?

>raise dog
>do a bad job, it ends up aggressive and hostile
>well time to raise a child
uh oh bill

>tfw your wife cucks you with jamal and gets pregnant and then she makes you kill your dog because on the off chance it might scare your cuck baby

everybody who has ever ended a question with much in that stupid sarcastic inflection deserves crushed glass in their food, black white it doesn't matter fuck em all stupid trogs. I hate unfunny stupid fucks who regurgitate lines they hear on TV because they can't purposefully convey anything meaningful in their regular manner of speech

if you're mad get mad, don't give me your pissant sarcastic bullshit you ain't deadpool and you're sure as fuck not on SNL

Yeah I don't get it either. I suspect losing a bunch of friends has made him aware of his mortality

Fucking pitbull apologist, bet you voted drumpf too, you sick Sup Forumsnerina.

Pitbulls are the lowest of low regarding dog breeds.

>drumpf
What did she mean by this?

When's she going to spit that little fucker out anyways?

>hates white people

>marries a white man

what did franchesca mean by this?

I thought this was gonna be a gif mouthing "who hurt you" which I hear plenty from the cunted types who can't think of a proper response so they disregard it, you see it in tumblr types a lot

It's the Oompa Loompa in chief come 19 January, where have you been ?

Yeah, makes it look like he's pressured by Nia into doing those things. It's sad that Bill is a cuck, but it's the reality we have to live with