Does a better American sitcom exist?

Does a better American sitcom exist?

King of queens

Hell no. Anyone that thinks otherwise is under the age of 25 and lol they don't matter.

This

Also checked

Shasta McNasty

i want that lobster shirt

Yes Dear

People love to suck this show's dick, but if you think about it Seinfeld is very similar to TBBT in a lot of ways.

>Laugh track
>Tall, quirky guy is the breakout character
>Balding manlet gets the hot women
>Bad writing
>Bad acting
>Unlikable characters
>Shitty theme song

>Paul Blart
>better than anything

Larry Sanders Show

>comparing seinfeld to the Big Bang theory
You are under 21 years old.

Only 1

arrested development

I agree, but watch the contrarians come swarming.

You're braindead.

Stay mad fagget.

Also, notice how you weren't able to refute any of the arguments without pulling the under 21 card.

He's right though. I've seen a single episode of the big bang theory and its absolutely nothing like Seinfeld. You're underaged, it's the only explanation

Sorry Satan. You maybe the prince of darkness but you are wrong on all levels here

>Unlikable characters
>Seinfeld
Your entire post is bait but this is the most egregious part. 10/10, you got my (You)

There are underlying similarities though. And at the end, almost every episode of Seinfeld are more or less the same.
See

Friends

Literally nobody outside of America has even heard of this show unless they go on Sup Forums and see Constanzaposting. How about Friends, people actually know about it outside of your bubble.

Oh look, it's that pasta again

>Unlikable characters

Lel. Which main character is even remotely likable in Seinfeld?

>Jerry
Whiny fag who complains about every minor thing about any woman he dates. More of a wet blanket than Ted from HIMYM

>Kramer
Constantly mooches off his friends and acts like a dick. Also, his 'le so randum' humor is damn annoying.

>George
Creepy manlet with an ego twice his height. Constantly scores 8/10s and still screws it up due to some shitty reason.

>Elaine
Grade A cunt who sometimes dates people for her own selfish reasons. Self centered and a bit of a bitch to George.

yes

frasier and friends

>frasier and friends
is this like Garfield and friends?

>that episode where George's fiance dies cuz he buys those cheap-ass envelopes

They're all likable, but George and Kramer are top tier. I think you're confusing whether a character is successful or accomplished within the narrative of the show with whether they're entertaining or not.

They're likeable because they remind us of the whiny fag, moching dick, creepy manlet, and grade A cunt inside all of us, user.

And if you disagree with this, you're just in denial about what a fag/dick/manlet/cunt you are.

They were so likable that at the end they got a long list of people to testify against them for all the bullshit they faced from the fearsome 4 over the years.

Honestly speaking Newman, bizzaro Jerry & Co., Mr. Peterman and George's parents were the best characters on the show.

No.

Seinfeld is the apex of sitcoms, period.

Friends is trash and Frasier, I get the feeling, is heralded by contrarians.

Second to Seinfeld would be Married with Children.

>And if you disagree with this, you're just in denial about what a fag/dick/manlet/cunt you are.

It's pretty shit actually. I only liked the episode with the tranny.

30 rock and parks and recreation.

>They were so likable that at the end they got a long list of people to testify against them for all the bullshit they faced from the fearsome 4 over the years.
Once again, you're confusing whether a character is successful or accomplished within the narrative of the show with whether they're entertaining or not. Seinfeld is full of likable characters for the audience. Who gives a shit how fictional characters feel about them?

yup

Married with children>>>>>Friends>>>>>Frasier>>>>>Seinfeld=TBBT

No.

Seinfeld is the best sitcom, period. And the ONLY sitcom with a laughtrack that isn't complete and utter garbage.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Arrested Development are oficially and objectively the greatest thing that american tv ever produced. You know it's true.

There was this marathon of Seinfield episodes the other day and holy shit, why is this show that fucking famous?? Stupid as fuck "jokes", and unlikable characters all over the place. My theory is that maybe at the time this show was very unique for some reason but now the show just feels fucking empty. The only thing that made me laugh from time to time was that ugly Jew (I think his name is Kramer).

>when he tries to get his fiancé to break up with him so he starts smoking a cigarette.

Kramer is like Sheldon 1.0

Does Jerry ever do the "What's the deal with ... ?" thing in the series outside of the comedy club scenes?

Wrong on both accounts -- though, Always Sunny is far and away better than AD.

>the episode with the tranny
She's one of the reccuring characters, clearly you know what you're talking about

Occasionally, yes. I don't know if he uses those exact words but he definitely goes through the motions.

My nigga.

When they finally released a box set of all the episodes with the original musical performances included, I jumped on that shit immediately. Still the only box set of a show I own and will likely ever own

Married with Children and Newsradio until Phil's death. And it was barely head to head, Seinfeld had more intrinsic jokes.

My eyes are gettin' weary
My back is gettin' tight
Sittin' here in traffic on the Queensboro bridge tonight

I only watched a single episode where the tranny was at the pool table with the cock bulging on her leg.

Thanks for the laughs user.

This so much.

It doesn't count if you watched it in spanish.

Try watching Friends now. It doesn't hold up nearly as well as Seinfeld does.

There are plenty of outdated jokes in Seinfeld, though.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

this

Friends just kind of falls flat nowadays, though. It feels a bit like a tamer Chuck Lorre show.

I watched the episodes in English, of course. I feel sorry for the people that watch sitcoms in Spanish.

I was able to completely play this out as a scene in my head, voices and all.

I seen this same post last week nigga

It's Always Reddit in Philadelphia

No, he has literally never used the "What's the deal with ___" setup.

>ITT plebs pretend to like Seinfeld

i don't think that iasip is reddit this is the only redpilled comedy show on the market

I DON'T CARE CUZ ALL I WANNA DO
Is cash my check and drive right home to you
Cuz baby all my life I will be drivin' home to you

Sunny.

MASH

What shithole of a country are you from to not have heard of Seinfeld? That's amazing.

Yes it is reddit because it's more popular among normies.

And in what way is it 'red-pilled' you stupid faggot?

there are no black guys and frank knows that jews are evil and mac is a catholic and let's not forget the various times when the gang says that being gay or tranny is disgusting

Review
It's Always Sunny

You don't know what redpill means do you newfriend?

They're literally supposed to be scum. You're not supposed to like them, that's the entire fucking point. And the show doesn't forget to remind you every so often just how horrible they really are, the only reason any of these people aside from Kramer are liked is because they're the protagonists.

There are many more, 70s and 80s stuff and random other 90's & 2000 ones.
Seinfeld, you stick it on and it's just noise. Costanza's character is the only funny thing about it. At least it led to Curb your Enthusiasm.
I didn't dislike Seinfeld or anything, it just isn't funny.

You know is the truth, literally the show about YOU, Stuart-esque faggots.

Have you watched it lately? It became a family sitcom, it's about couples hanging out

I think what you're reffering to is Seinfeld changed the way sitcoms were written. And you can say that's me being a faggot fanboy but it's true. If you looked through every sitcom after Seinfeld you could say they all have underlying similarities. It's like saying Star Wars is bad because some shitty movie 20 years later ripped it off. And whether or not you like Star Wars doesn't matter here

i dont think you do either.

Like a show about nothing? just people hangin' out?

The only couple I want to see hanging out are the tits on that squeaky blonde.

that's about oddball cryptojews and their unrealistic lives or normal?

That 70's show

>Anyone that thinks otherwise is under the age of 25
Sure thing buddy

Thread is over, see pic for details. Seinfeld is the most over rated television show in existence. If you disagree with me then you can go suck the working end of a shotgun.

>le cringe comedy xD
>better than Seinfeld

Not exactly a sitcom but I loved this show as a kid. You think it's worth a rewatch?