How do you feel about the save Brendan Fraser thing that you, Sup Forums...

How do you feel about the save Brendan Fraser thing that you, Sup Forums, got hijacked by the self-absorbed attention whores of imgur?

imgur.com/gallery/5GWBj
/TheBrenaissance/

imgur? I thought reddit is the one that took up the cause. They stole our meme and tried to make it into something.

they can have it. It got old a long time ago anyways

Who gives a shit as to who's imvolved now. As long as Brendan gets saved we did our part.

Wait OP, were you more interested in getting Sup Forums to be the supposed 'savior' of Brendan, showing everybody your screenshots of your posts with 'SAVE BRENDAN THREADS" in Sup Forums and tell your friends and family that you started this trend and that you should be a guest on Oprah with Brendan, and you having already written your supposed speech how Brendan's life mirrored how Beni feeled when he was at the wrong side of the river, implying that Brendan's life took a turn and that he found himself on the wrong side of his divorce?

Fuck you man, I'm more interested in getting Brendan back and seeing him in full glory again and I dont give a shit on what site it happens, I want to see it happen by any means neccessary

what if this joke gets overdone, and he doesnt end up being "saved"

YouTube, Imgur, Reddit, Tumblr, Facebook and Sup Forums all have a Save Brendan following. It's good, right? Who cares if it's a stolen meme, I sincerely want him to be saved. The more people support him the better.

we are the ones that posted it there
let those faggots do the legwork now

Don't think about "what if". The more people know about this, the more people will donate money. Same with cancer guy from Lazy Town.

You're as self absorbed as they are. Maybe even worse, since you've deluded yourself into thinking you're better than them.

I don´t care about this cuck. Shouldn´t get married in the first place

This.

Besides, we work best in the shadows.

It's hilarious how far normalfags take memes. It's like they get so bored all they think about is memes.

The save brendan meme is doing more damage than good. You're just greatly increasing the life expectancy of a shitty meme, he will never escape it except in death and his career will be worse off from it.

Even if you redditors manage to get him into a good role he'll flub it because he's not a very good actor and your'e trying to shoe-horn him into roles he is unfit for.

I take the internet really seriously and I am really made that we will not get a lead story on tmz talking about us, 4 chan, doing some good for once. Becase we are a big social influence now

What matters is Brendan

Well eventually someone's going to post a bomb threat to his wife or something stupid and then reddit will get blamed so meh

Who gives a shit about Brendan? This whole thing reeked Reddit from the start.

Have a sage.

I hope Brendan lands a good role and gets a new qt 3.14 waifu who cucks him and takes him straight to the cleaners again lmao get fucked redditors

wew lad u r pure evil!!!!! xD

I bet you really identify with him you dumb cuck

>shoe-horn him into roles he is unfit for

people dont get roles based on merit in hollyjew you silly kiddo

About the same way I feel about every single other meme in history that reddit/imgur/kikebook/twitter/tumblr/whatever center of faggotry has appropriated?
I'm quite used to it by now.