Why is this allowed? Do all the players even speak French?

Why is this allowed? Do all the players even speak French?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=319OQdXHFS8
youtube.com/watch?v=MGeWp_N6lDA
youtube.com/watch?v=Wrrxub-3f5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EAjBDUsAjV8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, rumor says the few white players in the team had to learn Swahili to communicate

Deschamps himself majored in African Studies at the University of Yaoundé btw

wow where is the problem u fuckin racist? i only see 11 proud french men there and u should fuck off to Sup Forums #smashthefasc

Blacks in Africa don't really speak french. They speak their native tongue and English

#respect

Lol French is an African language now

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more African french speakers than European ones. At least their sports teams and music will be good

>American education

Of course they do speak french... They have all lived their whole life in France.
Impressive.

Why is Coutinho playing for France?

>I wouldn't be surprised if there are more African french speakers than European ones.

Of course there are more, we colonised half the place. Congo alone has a larger population than France.

the UK colonized the other half of Africa. Why is their team still shit?

Why are Americans so obsessed about the number of blacks in football, when it's whiter than their two biggest sports?

>americans complaining about blacks in other national teams

This has to be a bait, but considering your flag that might be genuine ignorance

Look at this african team, france really is doomed

its like asking why is this allowed, you stupid little dick cracker

Because our Blacks aren't immigrants maybe? Different.story.

damn it, you guys beat me to it

Yeah, they just grew on trees

They're American culturally, you idiot and their families have been here for hundreds of years and speak only English.

Most Africans don't speak French.They just speak their meme language

Funnily enough, all the black african french I've met speak french.

The UK on the other hand, try and find a white man in london that doesn't speak polish.

A lot of americans know only english, but this is just because you are dumb fucks

better formation in France obviously, the future England generation seems pretty good

youre a retard, france also has blacks who are culturally french and who's family has been in france since the 18th century you dumb hick. read a fucking book sometime

Why do you even (You) me moron? And there was not a significant nigger population in France in the XVIII century.Maybe there were 100 top in the entire country.Moron

Because The British weren't as barbaric and mostly created terms and negotiations. War was only ever used to get them back to the negotiation table and make our hand stronger in it and the other side to agree to terms.

The French and Spanish and Portuguese usually went the ethnic cleansing route, slaughtering out any people that refused to comply. This is why all of latin america speaks spanish with hardly any trace of the original languages surviving.

and how many of those poles play in england's nt, negrito?

Ayo where de fried chiken at?

Culturally american? That's why have to learn english at school and try to destroy your statue or anything related to the US history, which you probably don't know yourself considering your ignorance itt?

>Sweden

None the poles refuse to racemix, denying their kids the opportunities to play for England.

We did a bit of ethnic banter too, but Belgium did some savage shit

>This is why all of latin america speaks spanish with hardly any trace of the original languages surviving.
Mexico alone has 53 official languages.On the other hand Canada and Australia just have some native reservations after a massive genocide against the natives.Idk where the fuck did you get that stupid as theory

What's this and why are we Spanish?

Bon c'est plutot les Black Blancs Beurs que les Blues mais j'imagine que les americains dans ce thread n'arrivent pas trouver la France sur une carte

Sup Forums dégage

m8 you post the same shit every months.

so fucking what in proportion to its size the usa had less nigger than france in the 18th century to, Stop being a hypocritical retard and realize your defending the same shit your criticizing

Kek

Why does it seem that the French language made a deeper inroads in Africa than English did?

>in proportion to its size the usa had less nigger than france in the 18th century
You are a moron.France had 23 million people in the 18th century and there were literally like 100 blacks in the country that were probably mulattoes if anything.The US had 2 million people and over 300k niggers.

>hur dur we are allowed to fill our sports with negros because they have been here for a longer time

Americans are fucking retarded, what is the difference? Is the same cituation, a white dominant country being underrepresented in their own sports.
France is even better than US considering that at least their Rugby squad is white. In America Handegg and NegroBall, most popular sports, are 70% and 80% black, respectivly>hur dur we are allowed to fill our sports with negros because they have been here for a longer time

Americans are fucking retarded, what is the difference? Is the same cituation, a white dominant country being underrepresented in their own sports.
France is even better than US considering that at least their Rugby squad is white. In America Handegg and NegroBall, most popular sports, are 70% and 80% black, respectivly.

do you not reealise that Cameroonians, Senegalese, Ivorians, Malians, Guineans all speak Frecnh as their official language you fucking moron?

This is the french team of the second sport in France

What is your point now ?

Kek, just consider the second paragraph.

And yet most people colloquially speak their tribal/ethnic language and not French. French is just the language of the government

If you're stuck in the village in the middle of Mali, you'd be fucked with French.

Have you even been there? They don't speak a single word of french outside of some educated minorities in the cities or some creolle language

so because there was more blacks in the USA its ok to put them in our national team? this is just a matter of numbers to you? youre such a fucking cuck.

#antifaprideworldwide

>stuck in any african village
>not being fucked, regardless
Shiggy diggy do, nigs kill you!

gawd damn fucking stop , youre embarrassing yourself, you ignorant cuck

Yeah that's why this comparison to Latin America is false.

Even ignorant villagers in the middle of the jungle in Guatemala speak Spanish.

90% of the population of Mali are not fluent in French.If you went there you would know it

wow just like the ebonics you hear in rap music huh?

Ebonics is still mostly English.

>amerilards

youtube.com/watch?v=319OQdXHFS8

When the fuck did I talk about that? I just said that the claim that
>France had more niggers proportionally than the US in the XVIII century
Was retarded.And it is still fucking retarded

Blacks are blacks, living in a specific place for a long time doesn't change a thing.

>colonize the shit out of africa
>complain that your little kickball team now has too many africans
wypipo, everybody

At least 5 of those aren't French.

there was no genocide in Australia, there just never was that many abos in the first place

Why doesn't Sup Forums complain about Griezmann, who's half German-half Portuguese?

He's the furthest thing from ethnic French

The only one who can't speak french in this team is Griezmann.

The guy sounds like a genuine retard

Our blacks speak to each other in italian obviously

youtube.com/watch?v=MGeWp_N6lDA

the english never bothered teaching the locals English for the most part, South Africa and Zimbabwe are the only real exceptions there

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrrxub-3f5Q

Dude I traveled in Africa for years for work and I can go everywhere and just speak french and always find people who understand and talk back, even in villages in the mountains of Marocco, or in central africa

nice way to change the subject faggot , and the fucking point was france had blacks in their history since the 18th century and there are many blacks in france today that are culturally french. you cant refute that you american nigger dick rider.

French and English have take different way of colonialism.

youtube.com/watch?v=EAjBDUsAjV8

i think what this guy means is that the blacks in america have been living there for hundreds of years and have a certain degree of European ancestry. the blacks in france are mostly first and second generation and are straight from the jungle. if you compare black people from america to africa most of them they look noticeably different

>you now remember the euro 2016 threads being 60% race-baiting

I think that's more because black americans mixed with each other rather than mixing with euros
the caribbean and guyana are the same in that regard

Some of them are from the antilles.

Actually most of the blacks in France are from Antilles, and are french for centuries

Greaseman seems happy about his company

Kek I didn't know this video. Their italian is pretty good.

Underrated

Everyone in your country is an immigrant you idiot.

Probably because he doesn't give a shit about the racial composition of the NT like a normal person.

>normal person.

this is why people hate us. Fuck off, red-state scum.

honestly I'm glad that the Brits got us. Fuck French and fuck Slave Dutch.

What else did Alex Jones tell you, you fucktwit

Why does Melo look like the guy who asks strangers for rides to his doctors appointment?

t. Pic related

>whiteface
disgustingly racist

I never understand why American racists complain about this when their sports are the same.

akshully, there's so many tribal/ethnic languages across French Africa, that when these nogs come to France, they have to resort to French unless they happen to meet someone from the same country as them (since in those countries they have their own linguas francas - which is sometimes also French)