Haha what a fanboy !

Haha what a fanboy !

not one picture of him at united

>plastering your room with pictures of another man
bit gay

REAL MADRID MUSLIM RESPECT FROM CAIRO EGYPT LOVE YOU RONALDO MBAPPE

Your average frog nig can't point Manchester in a map.

come to besictas

ISIS could.

>2 gay men and a literal autist dominating world football
what did fifa mean by this?

>laugh at this every time
>feel a bit guilty for laughing because football genuinely brings people together and mocking people from the third world who are more enthusiastic than i am isn't very nice

2017 ¬ WELCOME TO MANCHESTER ¬ RESPECT ¬ SKILLS ¬ 4K HDR

heh

And he still chose money over playing with Tsu

Madrid wasn't desperate to sign him, they have enough talented young players

Didn't know Rashford was so in love with Ronaldo.

This image was probably taken just a few years ago. Now he's a millionaire. Life is so fucking unfair.

respectable post

Underrated post.

real is stuck with benzefat tho

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HUE BRINGING THOSE FAVELA BANTS

>Mbappe is almost 10 years younger than you and probably fucked 10x more women.

I don't think he fucked 190 women

He is probably a virgin autist who is only interested into football. Even his voice has'nt broken yet.

10 times 0 is still 0

madrid wanted him but they told him to play for monaco one more year, he said fuck it and signed to psg

UMA PICARDIA

>Mbappe has fucked over 200 women
yeah, I doubt it

>doesn't glorify United GOATnaldo
>instead jerks off to Halal tap in/penalty merchant

hmmm

They have a solid starting XI and some decent back up but a lot of their depth players have left and their meme la liga signings like Ceballos have yet to play so for all we know they could be shit.

While he was dreaming about becoming a professional footballer I was shitposting on Sup Forums

Now, he has 300k per week, while I still shitpost on Sup Forums.
Makes you think