Going to europe soon, what do I need besides an arabic dictionary?

Going to europe soon, what do I need besides an arabic dictionary?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrUDftDkH3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pork on a rope

i think it strongly depends on what part of Europe

I've been all over mother Europa, AMA

We call that sausage over here.

Al-qur'an

A return ticket.

You need to lower your voice 10 decibels. Seriously I'm not joking

a diet

Where in Europe, it's a big place you know.

Better banter.

Why, do the arabic dialects differ?

A crusade kit

Going to US soon, what do I need besides an Spanish dictionary?

Obviously. In southern Europe people say:
>kuntu ʾurīdu an ʾaqraʾa kitāban ʿan tārīḫi l-marʾah fī-farānsā
But in northern Europe people say:
>ana kont ʕāyez aʔra ketāb ʕan tarīx es-settāt fe faransa

>an Spanish

A lesson in basic English.

Well, you don't need a gun...

>an Spanish

hey buddy, S isn't a vowel so you used the wrong article adjective

If people ask you where you're from, say Canada. Then they won't fuck you over with higher prices.

Mainly France and a bit of England

A 7 year old and a fishing pole so you can catch some migrants on Italy's coast

>what do I need

Hmm... let's see:

Sense of entitlement: check
Inability to understand irony: check
Lack of basic geography: check
Lack of foreign language skills: check
Absurd wardrobe choices: check

Nope, I think you're good to go, user.

Oh, wait, don't forget to pre-book a mobility scooter for when you get here. I believe the FAA doesn't let you fly with your own any more.

I was told that Europeans can tell the difference between an American and Canadian accent.

When I went to Greece, a woman who was a shop owner was able to tell I was from the Canadian prairies.

Wait, what about virgins? How many of those will I need?

I think you'll do fine as you are.

>protip: yes you do count as one of the 72 - jihad takes all sorts

There's as many muslims in France as there are blacks in America so be prepared for that. Avoid London and Paris.

About 2/5 of French speak English, especially the younger people, but they generally refuse to use it. Learning some French before you go might be a good idea but you'll absorb it automatically while you're there anyways.

Anywhere in the valleys along the Loire I would recommend you visit; definitely my favorite part of my travels in France and also check out the Route of Santiago de Compostela which runs through France in multiple places.

Don't do this; say you're from Texas.

Either a Hijab or cash to pay the Jizya.

Remember to nuke Germany if you can.

>Avoid London and Paris
Corn-fed Iowa boy reporting in.

There's over 30 million blacks in the U.S. so no there aren't over 30 million Muslims in France. France has a population a little over 60 million

everyone knows Abu Cletus al cornfuckstani is Londons favorite sheik famalam.

Why Texas? Do they think it's some sort of exotic state?

op is an asian girl

you fucking idiot

blacks are about 10% of the American population

muslims are about 10% of the French population

do you understand how proportions work?

Everyone thinks of Canadians as pussies or doesn't know who they are

Most Europeans, or I should say most non-Americans in general, think all Texans are John Wayne

Looks like I triggered the london street imam

A sausage singlet then...

>muslims are about 10% of the French population
Now I don't feel so cucked anymore!

i want to die every single day of my life

shes my wife

I can help you out, I was just visiting there recently. Barcelona has the best legal hookers.

Looks like you proved every stereotype about the flyover states, tbqh, famm.

shut up you dumb cuck jew sjw marxist banker

>every stereotype of the flyover states is that the people there advise others not to travel to dirty, dangerous cities filled with brown people

what bollocks are you even on about lad?

a watch to tell the toyim as you won't understand how to count the bongs from big ben

lol so quirky, moldava with the bants

>wants to die
>too much of a loser to an hero

marxism actually don't help my bank very much. But you're dead on the money for the other things.

wanna go out on a date?

Just out of interest, how do you feel about New York and San Francisco?

>my wife now

A rape whistle

this poster is my wife's son

I've never been to either one but after 9/11 I have tremendous respect for New Yorkers and the city definitely has a distinct subculture. The nigger and spic situation there is a lot better today than when I was a kid

San Francisco is known for being expensive and gay and since it's in California it probably has lots of spics. would not recommend

All of which proves the point I made originally.

>strip malls were good enough for my daddy and his daddy before him
>3 towns over, they got a Lowe's which replaced the local hardware store: now everyone in town is a prostitute

You are insular, blinkered and lacking in the general knowledge required to make sense of a wider world.

now this is some major projection considering that you know literally nothing about me other than that I've been to London and Paris and wouldn't recommend others to make the same mistake

sorry that it makes you so butthurt ahmed, but most other parts of England are quite nice. maybe if you left the London city limits once in your life you would know :^)

Going to USA soon. What do i need besides an antinigger weapon kit and privelege checking book?

>now this is some major projection considering that you know literally nothing about me
I called you out as Iowan. I accept I may be wrong about that. Perhaps you're from Idaho, or Wyoming, I don't really care. But nothing you've posted so far refutes that original contention. You're from a flyover state, and have an inherent distrust of all things cosmopolitan.

>but most other parts of England are quite nice
Indeed they are. The weather here in Cornwall is a bitch at the moment, but you can't have everything. I have lived and worked in cities and small towns across England. And before you say it - yes, clearly it's easier to sample life in every part of Britain than every part of the US. But again, I have to return to my original point. You simply haven't tried.

Eat as much pork as you can before you go. Because its getting harder to find over there.

I stayed in a high end hotel in Kensington, London. Breakfast included in room rate, head downstairs ready to rape the buffet.

Something seems odd, don't know what at first. Oh that's it, there's no bacon on the trays. No problem, I'll let the waitress know so she can get the chef to stock up.

> Excuse me miss, they've run out of bacon.
> Pardon sir?
> can you get the chef to bring out some more bacon please.
> sorry sir I don't understand

I thought being Portuguese she couldn't understand my accent. Was about to ask her again when the restaurant manager came up and gave me a well rehearsed explanation. 'The hotels owner has taken that off the menu as we host a large number of flight crews who feel more comfortable staying in a hotel that respects their needs.'

What I found out later was the owner was the Saudi royal family and they made the decision to remove all pork products from the hotel. That day we bought some precooked sausages and took them down to the restaurant with us the next morning. Made sure we dropped a couple of little pieces in the buffet, even added some small chunks to the food, some to the baked beans, a little to the mushrooms.

>Australia colouring in the stars

We see you.

I still prefer when its called Britain at night!

Made from 100% real horse hair.

I met Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim and John C. Reilly. All very nice.

I'm from Dallas nigger. Unless you're going to tell me that the 2nd largest state with the 2nd largest population and a GDP greater than Australia is a flyover state.

I'm telling you, just leave London once. There's so many interesting things to see in the world that you're missing out. Your gopnik friends won't miss you at the apartment steps, I promise

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SrUDftDkH3E

>Texas - not a flyover state

You're right, it's a flyfastover state, aka a getmethefuckawayfromthere state.

Going back to my original point. You good ol' boys have cities that are essentially small towns writ large. And, yes, I know Texans. Some of the best people I've met come from Texas.

But they sought out the wider world. Unlike you.

>literally my first post in the thread is explaining that I've been all over the world
>disliking two cities that I've been to invalidates that

ok

Did you make that picture when you got home to stop the tears?

France: population of 66 million, 7,5% = 5 million mudslimes

America: 42 million niggers

>literally my first post in the thread is explaining that I've been all over the world
Strictly speaking, no. Your first post was 'suggesting' that you have been all over 'Europe'. Not 'explaining' or 'the world'.

But fuck it. I'm feeling generous. Let's assume that's all water under the bridge. Which parts of Europe, specifically, have you visited?

i found it on /gsg/ and thought it may be relevant

Americans are comically thick skinned as I'm sure you've noticed even just posting on Sup Forums. no atheist euro allah worshipping communist is going to make me fire up photoshop teary eyed

American non-hispanic whites: 197,870,516
Dutch non-hispanic whites: 13,235,405

now do you see why your post is retarded? it's the percentages that matter

genius

Europe is the entire world. Everything that isn't Europe or a country populated in the majority by European diaspora is irrelevant and dangerous

Every country except for micromeme nations, Finland, and Hungary.

>but they generally refuse to use it
meme

France: 7,5% mudslimes
America: 13% niggers

Fastest way to get "all over Europe" is to be blown up at 30,000 feet

Can you spell oozlum? I think we're done here.

when the first post is also the best post.

I heard absolutely no spoken English unless it was another French person conversing directly with me, but maybe that's just because I avoided major tourist traps.

Wrong. In 2003 the number was 8-10%, and that was before the migrant crisis.

>Implying having any percentage of either is a good thing
Let's just ship all the nigs and muzzies to Africa and let them duke it out

a gun, oh wait....

just know that people automatically consider you obnoxious. Most American tourists and travellers can't seem to shut the fuck up and constantly tell bad jokes.

Leave your flags home. Claim you're from Canada.