Brit/pol/ - Furries edition

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them
>yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/eu-referendum-leave-lead-two/
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 44% (+1)
(via YouGov, online / 17 - 19 Jun)

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo
>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo
>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
youtube.com/watch?v=iZpSfV3eyAo
mrpuppy.org.uk/
express.co.uk/news/world/585530/British-truck-drivers-stabbed-attacked-Tommy-Harrison-migrants-Calais-France
youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619984/Donald-Trump-backs-Brexit-risks-new-fight-David-Cameron-reveals-plans-turn-controversial-White-House-run-Hollywood-movie.html
politico.eu/article/donald-trump-backs-brexit-eu-referendum-leave-again-united-kingdom/
fullfact.org/europe/eu-facts-behind-claims-uk-influence/
alternet.org/economy/there-no-nobel-prize-economics
youtube.com/watch?v=iAzLHzkFHvM&t=9m30s
facebooc.com/groups/Ukpoliticsdebate/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll.
twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
FULL LIST OF UPCOMING POLLS : twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808

>Furries edition
why

I'm voting to remain :)

Who else here /listening to mosley/?

Yes well done Juncker well done

HOWEVER

I have some last minute postal votes to declare

TRUE THREAD

Reposting incase anyone knows the answer to this

I know it's illegal to broadcast any Brexit news while polls are open

But if this scumbag chav Tommy says something stupid during the hearing like "if you're a Remain voter you're a traitor", does it fall under that or will they broadcast it anyways?

>husband
>wife
>bull

>Britons
>Britain
>EU

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

So little media avaliable of him.

The girls didn't fight off the Germans and their Italian enablers just to get us stuck in a Forth Reich.

The Royal Navy stands with Brexiters.

The rules are that when polls are open, you can only broadcast something that is literal absolute 100% fact

So the news that day will basically be

>The polls are now open
>Nigel Farage has been seen at a polling station
>Boris Johnson has been seen at a polling station
>etc
>The polls are now closed

Anything that could influence the outcome of can't be broadcast

youtube.com/watch?v=iZpSfV3eyAo

Meanwhile on the 23rd...

Not up to date with current British cultural trends? Looks like you need to get out of the basement and participate in the most popular social media site within the entirety of the United Kingdom.

pupsocial.com

Don't forget to participate in Mr. Puppy UK, a most cherished British tradition. Maybe you can dethrone the current champion, Spot, eh?

mrpuppy.org.uk/

Be careful, though, he bites!

for the Welsh ally who shares my hatred of the scots.

Take a look at this faggot who got beat up in Scotland.

Technically the murder of Jo Cox is seperate from the EU referendum

You can bet your ass they will report her funeral/birthday throughout the media so I guess Tommy's trial will also count as non-referendum news

>Remain: 42% (-2)
>Leave: 44% (+1)

Fucking polls.
I still can't trust them after the cock up during the GE.

>hatred of fags is still alive and well
Gawd save the bloody queen, lads.

Not happy about that at all. I hate the EUSSR as much as the next goy. I'm just sick of the hopium tards rooting for a Brexit when they never had a chance in the first place.

Reminder that Brexit fags were leading the polls by 20% just a couple days ago.

The system is rigged, stop supporting the system. We need to rise up and destroy what destroys us: the corrupt oligarchs in west europe.

>20%

7% was the highest it got.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i reckon we're going to do it lads

i've got a good feeling about thursday

Referendums polls are much easier to poll for. You don't need to convert % into consistencies, so typically these polls are much more accurate then the G.E

ATTENTION ALL BREXITEERS: NON FURFAG THREAD HERE

desu i can understand this in a sexual way, but nonsexually [i.e. just pretending to be a dog.] and showing it on TV is just fucking weird.

would probably wear one of the outfits though tbqh if they weren't probably hundreds of pounds a pop (pup?)

A low turnout is good for us lad.

Fingers crossed for thunderstorms on Thursday

This is literally how the news should be 100% of the time

Why is it OK to be biased 48 hours before the vote but not on the day?

Fucking double standards

Hahahahahahhahahahahah

SCOTLAND FOREVER

EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU EU

latest yougov puts leave ahead by 2%

having said that, i haven't trusted the polls since the election

we've just got to dig deep, stick with a positive message and we'll win

Posting Facebook argument with 'redpilled friend'

>ORB
>phone
>800 sample
>volatile outlier: the polling company

I read somewhere that the UK has opposed EU legislation roughly eighty times and lost every time.

Can someone advise how many times (if any) that this situation has happened to Germany? Most people consider the EU to be basically run by Germany, but how many times have they opposed something and lost?

>Using cuck unironically

top heh

British truck drivers 'stabbed by gangs of migrants' in Calais as crisis escalates
the muzzies are chimping for brexit

express.co.uk/news/world/585530/British-truck-drivers-stabbed-attacked-Tommy-Harrison-migrants-Calais-France

>green texting IRL

Kill yourself my man!

Why are you using meme arrows outside of Sup Forums?

FURFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD

when he bring up nobel prize winner, bring up how obama got one for being a nigger...literal shit tier award

I use cucks and Liberals interchangeably.

Easier to format, since paraphrasing > quoting

the single market makes us uncompetitive on a global scale due to eu tariffs

really one of the only reasons we've managed to stay so strong economically is because we're britain

>Daily reminder that voting leave will be detrimental to you if you live in the UK or Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=USTypBKEd8Y

TLDR: Voting leave is fucking stupid and won't even advance your fucking stupid racist agenda, you fucking stupid faggot idiots. Vote remain quietly and think of better ways to vent your feelings of fear and inadequacy towards fucking impoverished poorly educated people who grew up in other places

Just show him this and call him a cuck until he stops being one.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3619984/Donald-Trump-backs-Brexit-risks-new-fight-David-Cameron-reveals-plans-turn-controversial-White-House-run-Hollywood-movie.html

politico.eu/article/donald-trump-backs-brexit-eu-referendum-leave-again-united-kingdom/

If only.

True.

I could have done much better since most remainers are retarded and don't know much.
But, I still got my point across.

you both are dumb faggots.

Why is he listening to the false song of globalism? All of his fears are just that: fears. Fear is the tool of the tyrant. He's a slave to a foreign tyranny like all the others.

>American calling anyone a faggot

You're just lucky you weren't in Orlando.

Because he doesn't know what he's talking about.

>that profile photo

you look really familiar

did you post here before? or are you often in british politics or a meme page

The British government has voted against EU laws 2% of the time since 1999

Official EU voting records* show that the British government has voted ‘No’ to laws passed at EU level on 56 occasions, abstained 70 times, and voted ‘Yes’ 2,466 times since 1999, according to UK in a Changing Europe Fellows Sara Hagemann and Simon Hix.

In other words, UK ministers were on the “winning side” 95% of the time, abstained 3% of the time, and were on the losing side 2%.

fullfact.org/europe/eu-facts-behind-claims-uk-influence/

Fuck Germany, who the fuck gives a shit about Germany

Often in both.

You may have seen me in a UK Politics group or any UKIP/Trump Meme page.

IT'S NOT A REAL NOBEL PRIZE. IT'S ONE HANDED OUT BY THE SWEDISH CENTRAL BANK "IN MEMORY OF NOBEL."

alternet.org/economy/there-no-nobel-prize-economics

IT'S LITERALLY "WHO AGREES WITH US THAT THE EU AND IMMIGRATION IS GOOD" AWARD!

I was kind of implying that with the 'cucks and bankers' retort.

Our leaders want to continue with the EU. The rare times that they thought the EU was going too far, ie TOO FAR FOR PEOPLE LIKE CAMERON, BROWN AND BLAIR, they lost.

Point that out a bit better then. Make sure he knows that it's literally a prize handed out by the Swedish government for Economic Cucks.

I actually think this is it lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=iAzLHzkFHvM&t=9m30s

ah i thought so

should i add you senpai

Are you on this FB page: facebooc.com/groups/Ukpoliticsdebate/?

no, should I be?

aww poor kid, you can see that they are trying to sound intelligent and righteous but the phrases don't make any sense.

just remember lads

hanging on in silent desperation is the english way

Didn't think an Irishman would be for Brexit...unless you're a lad on holiday

Are you kidding me? I'd love for the based bongs to BTFO this bureaucratic cesspit the EU

You're cool. Don't go to Ireland tomorrow. Seriously though, I hope we leave because I want to wreck the shitshow that is the EU.

>Anything that could influence the outcome of can't be broadcast

What about the expected round-the-clock coverage of Cox's funeral, along with speeches by all the Remainers who are sure to attend and say a few worlds about how right-wing Brexit hatred caused her death?

Based, thanks mate. Lets go out for a fish and chips and ale sometime.

Maybe If the English government hadn't been such a cunt back in the day we could have been a united isles. Unfortunately it isn't so.

>watching The Musketeers
>refugees are pure, innocent people
>despite them publishing seditious pamphlets calling for the death of the king
>head of the musketeers even says they have a just cause

The propaganda isn't even subtle anymore.

I fucked a manx girl once she was a rate slag thanks m8

Now THAT'S fine.

>We vote to remain in.
>100 years from now, the Global Union votes to make Jo Cox a Sainted Figure (Inshallah) for preventing Brexit.

dont worry about that mate, i know that the people themselves are a laugh
you're good in my book

Could've just said you fucked a Manx girl.

Excellent. I knew there was some decent potatoes out there. What part of Ireland you from?

Seems like all this shit is rigged and that Britain is doomed to remain in the EU. I have a question though:

How would Britain deal with the skyrocketing unemployment that an EU exit would inevitably bring? Britain receives quite a lot of subsidies from the EU and without them many businesses would no longer be able to afford to pay their employees.

>obongo wants britain to stay in
What was even his reasoning behind it? The man isn't happy with ruining just one country?