RIP PSG

RIP PSG

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>FFP fears
What's this?

teams that aren't Real Madrid aren't allowed to spend money

PSG is not a team that UEFA wants to win because they don't have world wide fans. Only Halal and Uefalona are allowed to be successful now.

>implying anything will happen
UEFA sucks Qatari cock

>canadians and americans talking about football

*closes thread*

>FFP fears

well ffp rules are so fucked up than a bunch of lawyers hired by psg find a way to legally bought both of those without spending one shekel of the club funds.
>Nerman paid his own release close
>Mbappé is on loan

That's why they went for a 1 year loan deal (w/ option to buy) instead of a straight transfer.

kek, is there narco money involved? I say yes

financial fair play.

>PSG is not a team that UEFA wants to win
Platini is literally PSGs lap dog.

no risk for psg.
PSG didn't buy mbappé for the 2017 mercato.
the only shady thing would be about neymar paying his own clause but it's still elgal, it might be illegal in the future but not now, it was a first case scenario.

wtf, ffp was made during Platini UEFA presidency era the very year Qataris bought PSG

I would have given the world cup to qatar without being bribed desu. I want to see those huge ass A/C stadiums

LOL

lmao

that clown made Ffp in order to fuck City and PSG

also he doesnt work at Uefa anymore you slowpoke faggot

My guess is UEFA opens a joke investigation to appease Madrid and Barça
PSG will have a warning at best

Fuck the French People

The irony is that is the spending that they are doing which is going to give them world wide fans.

pretty much this, PSG memed all over FFP, Uefa can't do shit.

They will probably change the ruleset to prevent this exact situation from happening next season

PSG is the hero we deserve. FFP is cancer.

PSG wont fail FFP
>Neymar deal is spread out over the course of his contract
>Mbappe not going to be bought until 2018 and will be paid out over the course of his contract as well
>If they look like it might go wrong Qatar will just have another 'sponsor' for PSG

FFP is basically pointless outside of stopping shit like Portsmouth FC and other ex top flight clubs going into administration through stupid spending

yes, it's like a new comer forbidden to seat at the same restaurent table than the rich old members, well they just bought the restaurant and forced the seat.

n-not cool

>t. Mohammad al Bakr

They're like Robin Hood or something. Bad-ass.

>trigger FFP fears

It's a loan with the OBLIGATION to buy him.

Nothing is going to happen, they didn't actually do anything wrong.

PSG is the hero we deserve.

They bought the World Cup, they can bribe some lame ass UEFA cunts

inb4 loan ends and PSG aren't allowed to trigger the buying clause

PSG spent 16M€, others players were on a free agent, Monaco kindly accepted to loan Kylian.
Not their fault UEFA are incompetent

They have been fucked by Aytekin and the UEFA mobb, now its their turn.

Is it safe to assume that any frog who defends Piss$G is a subhuman sand nigger/shitskin?

i assume that every usa flag is a redneck with cowboy hat

What's the problem with PSG?

t. Barack Hussein Obongo

This is true though.

I assume they're mostly non-white

>Literally worse at soccer than Jews
Will Macedonia ever recover?

They are mostly chicano tho.

lel

>Frenchmen Fuck People

Fixed

>PSG

It's actually worrying as PSG is totally clean in this case and the EUFA knows it, they do this fake inquiry because other big clubs asked them to start an inquiry. clearly an interference.

Many football fans in France are sandnigs, but that doesn't make PSG a sandnig club.

Traditionally PSG had one part of the stadium for Blacks and Arabs (the Auteuil part) and one part for far-right white people (the Boulogne part). Now, with Qatari ownership, the most vocal far-right supporters are officially down, but obviously they still support the club.

You must also know that PSG is located in the most bourgeois and richest part of the city, so it's very much supported by rich white Parisians too. And as it's the only relevant club in Paris (inb4 Paris FC or Red Star memers), it's widely supported all around Paris too. The rest of the country hates the club though, because it represents the arrogance and omnipotence of Paris over the whole country.

t. Karim Muhhamad Benzema

They will give PSG a transfer ban in the winter which won't matter as they already have everyone they wanted

PSG does more to fight terrorism than most western nations

>Yurocucks defending their Muslim overlords clearly abusing rules and regulations
>i-its a one year loan deal

Pathetic

#RESPECT

>It's actually worrying as PSG is totally clean in this case

T,Tyrone la Tiffa Jesus

>clearly abusing rules and regulations

they didnt do anything they are good guys

I hope UEFA also investigates the James Rodriguez loan from Bayern.

fabinho, oblak, and that young brazilian granat

go drink some coffee

LMAO are the arsemad Spanish Clubs upset they got GAZUMPED on players

PSG has always been a white supremacist club.
Don't you know of Kop of Boulogne?
Most sand niggers support Marseille or Real Madrid.

>Americans complaining about rules and regulations being abused
>not cucks

t. Nikko Jenkins

>his country was created by breaking rules
>complains about broken rules

Why spanish clubs except Barça should feel upset about Nerman leaving Barça?

Theory: Arabs support Marseille because this club is a failure, just like them or their countries

>Most sand niggers support Real Madrid
Most sand niggers support Barça, spics do support Real Madrid.

>spend 300 gazillions with a revenue consisting basically only of fake sponsorships
>hurr durr stupid corrupt Uefa

and they got a "golden age"

it makes sense now

cause the rich sandniggers will go for their stars next, say asensio

I figured Madrid would be upset not getting Mbappe

sparatists against spanish imperialism pleases the sudacas

the WC is happening in November boyo, it's been decided

Madrid is upset about playing Benzema, not about not getting Mbappe kek

mbrraaaapp "cucked" them by going to psg, Real wanted him to stay at monaco for one year then buy him if he doesn't flop

perfect

t. commie

Why Monaco stop spending lots of money? Was it because of FFP? Is it actually FFP that is making Ligue 1 a one side affair (yes, I do remember last season) and not PSG?

this
asensio has a antijeque release clause of 500M€

Who the hell is going to travel to Qatar in November? I mean, it's the time of the year where people work the most. They're not abandoning everything to go to the other side of the world.

Did the oil sheikhs consider this? The stadiums will be empty. They'll be forced to sell tickets at very low prices, or even fill the seats with paid people.

owner got divorced and half his money went

owner ran out of money

Why do they extend his contract? Why did they sell Morata?

Weird way to be upset in Madrid

>Thinking POOEFA will do anything

They don't want Al Qaeda turning up at their offices.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_and_state-sponsored_terrorism

The owner has financial problems (a divorce that cost him several billions), health problems, and apparently the prince did not grant him Monaco citizenship as promised.

Also the previous business model (try to attract the international jet set to very expensive VIP seats) does not work, while an alternative business model (sell young talent at astronomic prices) works well.

it doesn't matter to them. It is all about projecting power. It is all about their ego. It is also more about sponsorship and tv revenue. Butts in seats does nothing. Sure it will look shit, but in the end stupid shills all over the world will watch the world cup and money will be made.

allow teams to only spend 100 million per window. there, I just did FFP's job for them

>qatar will host a world cup

UEFA is just mad because Qatar out-jew them.

They really try hard to become a touristic spot though. But no one is really interested so far (Dubai is much better if you want this flavour), and a World Cup in November won't help either.

I have heard Dubai is way better to live and work in as a foreigner as well. A Brit friend of mine is working in a University there and raves about it. Perhaps the other nations feel cucked by this. Case in point all the attempts at embargos.

PSG fans are unironically nazis, though.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Lads, you need to learn what FFP is about. It has literally nothing to do with fair play and equality between clubs. The sole purpose is to ensure clubs aren't spending above their means and don't end up bankrupt. For example, like Leeds 10 years ago. If PSG can show that they have the money and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future then they are fine to keep spending these ludicrous sums.

This is why Madrid and United never get called out for FFP. They will always have money coming in every year. The same can't be said of PSG if the Qatar lads get bored. This is why they get "investigated".

My cowboy hat is being dried on the clothesline currently, but yes

>half of these guys look like Algerian scum

so... this is the power of white supremacism...

wtf i love psg now

The thing is that psg is no more a french club it's the Qatari football club of Qatar
For the psg fan it's fun but honestly if Qatar had bought St étienne or Metz fc and put 1.5 Euros billons (with no CL win) it'll remain a Qatar club and psg fans would spit on those club.
>Football fans

Then Marseille is an American (formerly Swiss) club, etc.

except that we aren't in the 90s anymore, and these days, PSG fans are literal sandniggers, there is no need to lie about it, everybody knows that france is cucked, your damage control is pathetic

>90's