Just started watching 24. Is it good for binge watching? I heard it becomes super repetitive

Just started watching 24. Is it good for binge watching? I heard it becomes super repetitive.

Also, Kiefer has the GOAT voice.

Yes, best thing about 24 is that even a weak season can be redeemed by the final 8 episode because by that time any kind of chaff has been removed and it's all balls to the walls action.

STANDING

Yeah, it's pretty entertaining. Jack is based.

?

I don't get it.

C'est la Sup Forums.

MGS V had some meme song in one of its trailers so the autists used to spam its lyrics in any thread that was even remotely related to it, including 24 threads.

I recently watched the first three seasons. After that I think the quality of the show just drops (or maybe I grew out of it) and didn't watch the rest.
Seasons 2 and 3 have some great moments, but ultimately S1 is the only one that I love. It's probably because of the supreme soundtrack.

ON THE EDGE

YES!

Seasons 6,7,8 are just okay. But 1-5 are absolutely GOAT. I've been watching a lot over Xmas break. The first half of season six is fantastic, then the formula starts to take over and it was around then that I sort of checked out. Seasons 1-6 take place in LA, season 7 in DC, season 8 in NYC, and season 9 (12 eps) takes place in London. There's a decent 1.5 hour tv movie that takes place in Africa between season 6 and 7. If you liked season 6 it's worth a watch.

One thing that bothers me, and this isn't about the show itself, is the lack of soundtracks. Every season should have had a soundtrack release. It's some of the greatest atmospheric music ever composed. Cliff Martinez tier, but every episode has several incredible tracks.

Sean Callery should have been the one to have a huge film career, not Micheal Garbage-cino.

I almost finished up with season 2. I've seen seasons 2 and 5 about 4 or 5 times each. Those two are my favorites, but you really should start with one and work your way up.

It was always funny to me how they could never decide whether to cover up his irl tattoos.

Is this show realistic in terms of operating? Does Jack use proper tactics or just runs around like Rambo?

I'm on episode nine, I think the last time I started an episode was 2 months ago, it's so fucking overrated and shit. I don't give a fuck about anything happening

DAMNIT WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME

>Is this show realistic in terms of operating?
He's a one-man army dealing with nukes and shit, not taking a shot or piss in 24 hours, and has never any traffic-jam IN FUCKING LOS ANGELES.
Go figure.

THEY'RE SHOOTING AT US

SON OF A BITCH

Does Jack have some form of autism?

>In season 3, it's revealed that Jack received an intricate tattoo on the inside of his left forearm as part of his previous deep-cover operation with the Salazar brothers. Instead of spending hours in the makeup chair on days when the tattoo needed to be shown, Kiefer Sutherland opted instead simply to get the actual tattoo.

based Keefcake

>I heard it becomes super repetitive

Drink a shot each time you hear "dammit"

Just watched the series again, didn't rememer how brutal the last episodes were. Jack butchering that sniper after torturing him was hard to watch

Binge a season, take a break, start a new season, repeat.

He killed Agent Freckles, fuck him. Jack was absolutely batshit though.

No sympathy for the guy but the violence was more graphic than anything in the show before. Jack ripped parts of flesh from the guy with pliers and later they show a pile of his innards on the floor

Yeah, it was pretty brutal. Jack was always a psycho though, decapitated some scum back in S2.

Jack's dead wife BTFO

imagine if Jack had actually turned traitor and he and Nina became this super black ops power couple, how the fuck would you even begin to combat them?

I didn't realize I wanted this until now.

>jack on a commercial flight
>needs access to the cockpit RIGHT NOW
>pilots refuse
>uh oh.jpg
>jack somehow taps into the fucking hydraulics (?) and threatens to crash the fucking plane with no survivors if they don't let him in

Moral of the story is that to mere mortals Jack is as bad Hannibal Lecter but in his business, it's just another day

>tfw no alternate universe seasons where Jack and Nina do merc work, remove kebab and engage in violent hatefucks

>Kiefer once did it five times in a row after finding out about the drinking game

What a mad lad!

Would Jack like Trump?

Jack has worked with a-hole presidents before, he may not like their politics but unless they're fucking corrupt scumbags like Logan that he has firsthand knowledge of their atrocities he will defend them with his life.

I loved it. Watched all seasons over a span of like 6 months

What's that haircut called?