Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MAsVy5Q-_E
youtube.com/watch?v=srhd2fZyDB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

keep rolling xD

ALRIGHT PARTNER

Do you like Paramore?

Their early work was a little too edgy for my tastes, but when Selt-titled came out in '13, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. Their been compared to No Doubt, but I think Hayley has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In '17, Paramore released this, After Laughter, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Rose Colored Boy", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself

S'all about the he said she said bull sh*t

Saleelul sawarim nasheedul ubah
wa darbul qitaly tariqul haya
fa baynaq tihamin yubidu tugha
wa kateem musawtim jamilun sadah

i also love the taste of hot semen

7 years later and no SOTDE

thats a cool beanie

Do you like Kanye West? I've been a big fan of him ever since the release of his 2007 album, Graduation. Before that, I really didn't understand any of his work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Graduation where, uh, Kanye' presence became more apparent. I think Flashing Lights was his undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Kanye and Dwele. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Can't Tell Me Nothing. In this song, Kanye West addresses the problems of abusive political authority. Stronger is the most moving pop song of the 2000s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. New Kanye West' career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like All Of the Lights and, uh, Hold my Liquor. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Kanye West works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Lost in the World, a great, great song, a personal favorite

Who here /limping with the bizkit/?

its a backwards cap you fucking tard

keep going

CHOCOLATE STARFISH

Daily reminder that Significant Other is better than puss rock like the White Album and Kid A

i happen to agree, altho SO is kind of frontloaded

Scaruffi can suck my dick

t. Triggered puss rock fan

ITS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

MOVE IN NOW MOVE OUT

NOW IT'S TIME TO PAY THE PIPER

BUMS ARE THEY TYPE OF

SHIT THAT'S IN A DIAPER

remember that. kid. so whatchu wanna do

BASED LIMP POSTER

youtube.com/watch?v=8MAsVy5Q-_E

based bizkit