It's time comrades. You know what to do

It's time comrades. You know what to do

Hail trudeau

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWl691sf-Ss
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But if I oppose my enemies, they will win?

Ahh agent 22 is the attack team ready at Helsinki?

Nice get. Too bad he's a faggot

Agent 55. Did you get the field report? You know what to do

In exchange for your service, I award you this - One dollar's worth of freshly minted Canadian digital currency.
Spend it wisely my friend.

Thank you agent 29. And I must say. Nice job with the Afghan mission. They won't know what hit them

When I have a bead on a goose, it's all syrup till the moose comes home. Tell 'em to turn on the flapjacks.

Eh. And remember the bacon

did he even say that. I see that everywhere but the only source is Gavin, and hes a huge fag

>Satan quads
Reporting, Sir.

No, he didn't say that. I don't remember his exact quote, but it was basically a maple-flavored version of "Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" And us claps liked it fine when Lincoln said it.

How do you pronounce this guys name?

JUST-in
True-dough

weed man

Oh wow I was wayyy off

wew, nice to know he's not THAT cucked

>leaf roleplay thread

F

youtube.com/watch?v=AWl691sf-Ss

Does it really matter? Doesn't Canada's parliamentary system divide powers equally unlike the executive branch in the states? Isnt Canada's prime minister even more of a talking puppet head with ineffectual power? Forgive me if I'm wrong, the cuck nature of your country leads me to believe this on intuition alone.

Yhoustan.

TORONTO YES

>Isnt Canada's prime minister even more of a talking puppet head with ineffectual power?
Trudeau, maybe, but Harper definitely wasn't just a talking puppet head. I'm not sure how far the prime minister can officially extend his own powers. Most of Harper's influence was within his party, he played things a bit like your party whips in the U.S.

at least the guy doesn't seem like a reptile or a jew, just a simple cuck

This is what happens when a nu-male becomes a politician.

go ahead, bring about your own extinction.

yup

for anyone wondering why weedman is such a fucking pussy, hes actually not. He's disguising himself as a feminist and granting everyone equal rights so that when he beats the living shit out of you there wont be any quarter given to anyone who cries white male privilege...

equal rights for all, and beatings too!

I have Canadian citizenship but never feel like visiting. Where would I even go in Canada?

>tfw Justin will never give you a kiss with a fist

Why is the lonely nu-male cuck version of Justin so popular here? I think the two-tongued meme-god of decadence who lures human souls into the abyss with his manifold temptations is WAY more interesting.

its only popular cuz muricans know the Donald cant win and they will be lead by not one but two old vaginas that look like fucking lint traps...

theyre getting all the cuck jokes in while they can...

cuck away murica, your time is coming...

What did he mean by this?