Are the new generation of girls basically whores?

Are the new generation of girls basically whores?

I just came home from jogging at night (2am) and I watched a lot of groups of girls wandering the center of my city. Near nightclubs and all.

There were almost no men in sight.

For each guy I saw, there were 3 or 4 girls... wandering around in the streets.

I know classes have ended and they must be bored or something, but I got the impression that they were looking for dicks, and there were no dicks around.
They looked very good, well dressed with their bitchy attires and all... and it felt like there were no men for them.

No guys would meet their standards, or their "desires".

I'm an above average man (jogging at 2 am, you can call me ubermensch if you want) but I bet they would put me around some bitchy test and such.
And I felt like I had no time for such bullshit. I'd find a whore online if I was a degenerate or I would keep jogging for myself.

What's up with the bitches?
They need slapping, they need to get punched and raped. Basically they need some common sense.

I think that no men will meet their standards, and that they won't lower them.

It felt like they wouldn't like my physical appearance unless I had been going 2-3 years to a gym with a very rigorous diet. Basically bullshit for a working class-born guy like me in a shitty country like mine.

How do you feel about these whores?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_uqe3cvNPYk
youtube.com/channel/UC1KbedtKa3d5dleFR6OjQMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I just came home from jogging at night (2am)

On a scale from 1 to 10, how many people do you have locked in your basement?

Read about life in Pompeii. I might say that it may have been worse at times.

>How do you feel about these whores?
schadenfreude - they will live long enough to experience first hand the fall of western civilization and all those protection layers associated with it that they enjoy

on the other hand it means that I will be still around for continental war in europe in which our latin heritage will burn and that's not cool

and white people might go extinct

Will do. At least those roasties got toastied. Lets hope Yellowstone blows.

You're either a serial killer or a Muslim.

Yes, they are all whores. All around the globe. Liberal culture made sure they stay all whores. All is lost user. Nowhere to run for a good woman anymore. They are all used goods, with lust for infinite amount of dick. The only time they settle, is when they hit the wall.

>Lives in a country were you can jog at 2 am without being stabbed or kidnapped by bands of roving mestizos
>"Buhuu I can't get my dick wet"
You're a bitch, that's the problem, that's why I have a Spanish gf and you don't.

>I'm an above average man
If you were "above average," you'd have a piece of ass at home and not be "out jogging" at 2 am.
/
Who the fuck "goes jogging" at 2am? when I saw thread I thought you must be Iceland bc it's light there all night tonight. You're in Spain.

All women are worthless whores.

>Are the new generation of girls basically whores?
If they are I wouldn't know...

Why would I be a serial killer? I Just have a bad work schedule and don't want to run under the sun.

>that's why I have a Spanish gf and you don't.

Pfffffffffffft, is that a prize now? I'd rather marry a Moroccan.

Are you the same as pic?

>I'd rather marry a Moroccan.
Of course you would, without the help of religious and traditional repression you can't hope to make a girl submissive by yourself and thus dream of "qt traditional waifu"

OP next time just pot on r9k about how you can't get a date

>Dick in

>Dick out.

You can't appeal to their sense of modesty. The modern woman is a shallow rag. Treat it like one, and don't apologize for a situation they put you in.

They are just given to such fantasy. Such indulgence and vanity.

Fuck the whores. Let then get used and age out. A man never truly gets what he wants by compromise.

And guess what we don't want fucking sluts.

OP you have serious problems

In the US the 20 something club sluts find various older men then go back to their apartments for a one night stand. At least here

Argentinians are pathetic.

189 women want to fuck me in a infamous local dating website.
Good luck with your Spanish cyber girlfriend 9000kms away from you, though

Yo where do you live OP, I want to come visit.

For the chicks I mean, not for you. You'll probably kill me and store the remains in your basement.

Yes. All girls now are whores.

Their primary biological purpose has been subverted.

The singularity is getting closer. There will be no need for what we historically saw as a woman.

They are transitioning into their new roles as just sex and self obsessed vassals.

It's sad, but inevitable.

Stop complaining and man up, Juan. The kosher feminist movement has liberated the woman of the western world, they have been freed from the chains of the patriarchy. It is up to us, the men of the west, to put them back in their place, if we fail to do so our civilizations will crumble before our very eyes. Woman are attention seeking degenerates with no self control, they are one step above children, and when they gain the upper hand they seek to undermine and destroy everything that was created by the patriarchy, it's in their genetic code - they are destroyers, not builders - their sole purpose in life is to reproduce, cook, clean, and raise the children why the husband is away at work.

She lives 8 km away from me man, her family is here for business and a like on a dating app means shit, I have literally endless lists of slags on tinder.

>found the virgin

>jogging at night (2am)

So tell me Pedro.Do you always rape at this time?

Fine, I hope his daddy extracts as much money from your shithole as possible.

What will we do about the white knights and the cucks, though? They are the ones enabling all of this BS.

>It felt like they wouldn't like my physical appearance unless I had been going 2-3 years to a gym with a very rigorous diet.

you need to get over this idea that lifting has any significant impact on your sexual attractiveness pronto my friend.

Can't blame it, I'm doing that myself and moving to the UK or Spain after I'm done with my residence.

There's no manning up, there's only misanthropy. The human race has been ruined by the modern age.

Wait until they get preggo from a one night stand, and then offer to raise the child as your own if they shit out one of your next; and then repeat with as many basic bitches as you can...
>tfw I'm literally the king of cucks!

>jogging at night (2am)
at least you had a nice murder/rape afterwards so theres that yes?

Yes I just took off my proxy.

>women are more slutty than ever
>I'm still a virgin

Who /depressed/ here?

>Enabling all of this BS

The driving force behind all of this is Jewry. They are the ones pushing feminism, race mixing, diversity, open borders, etc. We have to utterly destroy Jewry, only then will we be able to reestablish the patriarchy and free ourselves from Jewish tyranny. Once the parasitical demonic semities and their cronies have been dealt with, then, only then will we be able to restore morals and traditional values, until then, though, we are siting ducks unable to do anything but watch our nations fall apart right in front of our very own eyes.

It's always darkest before dawn, we shall triumph in the end.

You know, I actually don't think this generation is any more slutty than the previous. They're just very overt about it. Women are women, you can't change that shit. History shows us how women act. A more "recent" historical example is flappers. Women when not reigned in by their men are dangerous. The ancients knew this shit, too. Just read some of the Greek tragedies. Not even in terms of just sluttiness, women are just fucking chaotic.

It's not dark enough for my taste. I want it to get so bad that when we make it right we will never fall for this shit again.

Sluttiness is not free. Sluttiness is allocated to the nearest available steroid junkie or very good looking guy. Women are having more sex than ever with as fewer men as possible, I personally know 3-4 girls from my high school who continuously bang one dude (he's cool though, he's also my mechanic)

Spoken like someone who doesn't lift.

they just like dressing up and dancing and shit.

I guess. At this point I focus my hatred on myself. No point worrying about sex/gfs, never will happen for me.

They dress like toys here. To the point it's counterproductive for them.

If I was a girl fishing for an upper class guy, I would dress attractive but with a little modesty, a touch of class and elegance.

I'd choose a classy skirt instead of skinny jeans cutting my blood transit. But they choose the ultra sexual style, and it's by choice.

They could be elegant, but they choose not to. Or they are too stupid to dress with elegance.

They dress like stupid people, nervous stupid girls, talking bullshit. If they were smart they would dress with elegance, but they don't.

This is what frustrates me, that I can see how dumb they are just by the way they dress.
I've read about philosophy and aesthetics, so liberals can't fool me with the dressing not matter BS.

Nulla aethica sine aesthethica.
No ethics without aesthethics.

Dude. I live in LA.

Remember a combination of decades of repressive societal norms and the inevitable violent backlash of counter-culture created these monstrosities.

This is why the West needs Islam

man the FUCK up or go extinct

I don't think they should lower their standards I have high standards for women too honestly... I just wish I had the patience to lift weights and go to the gym consistently but it's so fucking boring and depressing I like playing football but unfortunately that won't give me a good body so I'll have to settle for a 7/10 who likes my decent looking face... If I was a girl I'd also rather date a guy who looks like Brad Pitt so who am I to ask them to lower their standards

fuck off achmed, youre not welcome here

Do pushups and sit ups porra!

Drink oil you fuck

i know that feel my brother. Get a haircut that fits you, don't be fat, try to dress decent and be social, at some point or another some girl will like you it's a numbers game... I should probably follow my own advice but for some reason I don't

>If I was a girl fishing for an upper class guy, I would dress attractive but with a little modesty, a touch of class and elegance.
No you wouldn't, because you'd be a millennial woman.

You said it yourself, no ethics without aesthetics.

Women are whores that exist for the sexual pleasure of men. The smart ones know this and get the best deal they can.

Push ups and sit ups alone won't make me look that good I'm already skinny I need to bulk up a bit and I've been told push ups will only get you a bit more toned but not bigger... then again i don't know shit about this stuff so I might be wrong

double standard

girls are actually looking for cool guys who aren't retarded. no matter how hot or slutty they are, that same girl who's gonna be a bitch will be a sweet girl to a man who isn't a total cuckboi faggot who complains about stupid shit on a fucking weebboard

Most guys are actually cool dudes, but the problem is that a lot of men got shafted in trying to convey that.

The mentality you have of women is the SAME FUCKING shit when women say "why can't i just meet a nice guy".

You know that anger you feel?

Go run around, lift some weights, move some boxes. Punch some punching bags or something. Utilize that anger and metabolize it into pure testosterone.

Once you have that going, bitches will flock to you, you don't even need to be social or say anything, women are literally attracted to pheromones produced from a man's recent workout sweat. But don't let it linger too long, or else it stinks.

most women are whores

>Lel I want my girlfriend to drink nigger cum

Enjoy being cucked by women and the law, I'll be enjoying my beautiful muslim wife.

Yea, women these days are total whores, its sickening to be honest. There was this one girl I liked and followed her on twitter, she seemed like a normal non retard but when I looked into her likes and shit, mega whore. I was dumbfounded.

How do you run at 2am? Do you wear one of these helmets?

You don't need to look that big, as a nice toned guy with a 1.618/1 shoulder to waist ratio you will be successful with women

American posters in this thread have been good.

Screencap this for when this guy shows up in the news as the fabled Night Jogger rapist/serial killer.

It's Spain. They siesta-festa almost whole day and then go to sleep very late.

>and it felt like there were no men for them.

did you ask, or did you just tell yourself that from the bush you were spanking it in?

>OP gets stood up by random group of girls
>why are all women whores

I'm not fat, been going out running though I was thinking of going to the gym. I dress ok, obviously not good in social situations.

Yeah alright normie, I seriously doubt you want my genes to be passed on anyway

My dream is moving to Australia.

>get a haircut

can someone explain this to me

lets say i go to the barber and have my hair cut

then i go home and go to sleep

when i wake up, my hair will be messy again

am i supposed to go to the barber every day to get a haircut?

Learn how to fix your fucking hair you manchild

you're probably right I guess it's not about women it's more about me being insecure and anti social so I dream of being one of those guys who look so good women will fall from the sky ive been obsessing about my looks a lot which is ridiculous i'd say im at least a 6/10

what the fuck does that mean? where should i learn how? the hair mechanics?

its not dark in summer time nigga

It really does make you feel more confident. I used to have hair down to my shoulder blades, but I had it cut to a slightly longer Caesar. I look better in dress clothes and I feel like a million bucks.

Also, you comb your hair, nigga.

sluttier women =/= more men getting laid

They're all sleeping around with and sharing the same small group of high-status alphas.

autism

Just mess around with it until you get used to it. I have a pretty normie short side part style. Take a picture on your phone of someone with your ideal style and show the barber. Pretty sure I'll start balding soon anyway so I'm fucked senpai.

>They need slapping, they need to get punched and raped.

And this is why Europe should send all the Mudslimes home.

if you're not fat and your face isn't a disaster you'll be fine going to the gym will obviously get you extra points but I don't think you NEED it. if you're not good in social situations go out more and meet more and more people... at the end of the day people are people and they all just want to be treated with respect and have a laugh don't expect to get laid every night you go out just try to go out frequently with friends and it will probably happen sooner or later

>comb your hair

ok now we're getting somewhere. i have curly hair (not Jewish, will post DNA if someone says this) so a comb is no help

any tips?

Yeah but I refuse to believe there's virgins like me out there everywhere. Seems like literally everyone I know has had sex/gfs except me.

Fix it up with some styling after a shower or just wet it dumbass

i said a haircut that fits him cause a lot of people try to have certain haircuts to maybe copy celebrities and their hair isn't good enough to do that so they end up looking retarded what i was saying is for him to get a haircut that looks good on him

>styling

there you go with ambiguous pronouns again.

>just wet it

how am i supposed to get access to water to pour on my hair every time the wind blows on it? how am i supposed to do this withiout getting my clothes wet?

rarest i've seen in 4 years

What the fuck is wrong with you to make you type like that Jesus Christ? I've seen so many people doing it recently what the fuck is wrong with you retards?

What city do you live in OP?

Hi Elliott,

so tell me, why didn't you approach them, go say Hi?

I think the idea that women are more insecure about their looks than men these days is a big myth, average girls will get hit on by walking out the front door.

get some good gel. Here's a start : youtube.com/watch?v=_uqe3cvNPYk

All of Sup Forums needs this guy to start uncucking the world. ALPHA M has certainly helped me with the ladies, Share this and help uncuck the world youtube.com/channel/UC1KbedtKa3d5dleFR6OjQMg

R A R E
A
R
E

media sexualizes girls, now more than ever even kid "friendly" media

"feminism" is useless and pretty much non existent
i wish OP was full of shit but he's not, fuck some of my students as young as 8 wear makeup in class

Fucking newfag.

You cucks need to learn how to be the guy these women want to sleep with.

Fuck, I'm not giving anymore advice beyond that but learn to pick up gorgeous women.

It's not a trick, just learn to approach.

>face shape

might want to consider skull shape as well

not all skulls are equal

holy fucking rare