What is your honest opinion of Tom Brady?

What is your honest opinion of Tom Brady?

He's the greatest qb of all time.
He's the greatest winner ever in the nfl ever.
He's truly a leader of men.

GOAT

A fucking psychopath

I think he surpassed Johnny Unitas as the greatest QB everafter Super Bowl LI. He's perfected the position that Unitas invented.

(FWIW I still think the overall GOAT is Lawrence Taylor)

(Five)

He's pretty darn cool, i'll tell you hwhat

And it's not even close. I don't know what argument manningfags can even make.

Jim Brown would run right through LT, desu.

Im a Bills fan so i hate that he's been shitting all over us for about 2 decades but i do like him as a person and a qb. no denying he is the Goat

Forever tainted. The eternal asterisk.

He'll probably go down as the GOAT QB, which is unfortunate because I truly believe he's a product of the greatest head coach of all time.

Greatest of all time

> old players are better than the new current ones
This meme has to end. Players are typically only getting better as time goes on. Besides Walter Payton is the goat running back. He had every skill mastered. No running back had his elusiveness and strength. He could run you over or run away. It didn't matter.

No one is saying old players are faster or stronger than today's players you dumb fucking nigger. But when comparing players you have to look at how they did compared to the competition they played against. No one is arguing that AP could have dominated in the Jim Brown era, but we can't know how good Brown would have been if he had today's training and medicine. So instead of being a dumb fucking bigger, think about things in context.

He's friends with Trump so I like him.

I also like the fact that he has a beautiful wife and 3 children.

Not even the best active QB

literal who, I mean I have no idea who is this guy besides he might plays handegg and probably worse than Curry

>stat pad babby
Wew

SAD!

>The due bill of the Bills
>The Capitain Ahab of the Dolphins
>The detonator of the Jets

who?

Superb game manager who lucked into the best coaching situation in NFL history, whose hard work and team success combined with league rule changes built him up into a supremely confident and capable champion and winner.

But, ya know, kinda boring and lame in a Bill Russell-you-know-there's-better-but-muh-rings-way

>stat pad babby
So Brady right?

Being goat with 5 rings and almost 20 years of football will do that, nigger

Brees and Rodgers are better, they just don't have the system and head coach around them

His value comes from malleability and consistency rather than any goofy sense of perfection.

>they are better but just aren't better

Fuck him. He's an asshole.

all Belichick tbqh

>can't read
Put brady on the saints and he MAYBE gets one ring

I want him to run for governor tbqh.

>dont have good system or coach
>both actually had won a ring
>both are better than brady
Kys

>1x SB Champ

You're an idiot

the last two superbowls proved otherwise

Not an argument, retard

For me, it's Tom Brady.

I'm the Brady leaf

CHEATING
U
C
K

who's better?

>takes suspension
>comes back and sticks it right up your ass with his 5th ring.
How many times will he prove he is the best before you stop hating.
You are a retard.

He's probably overrated when looked at individually. While he is a good player in his own right, the Patriot's strength was building a team capable of giving Brady the defensive and offensive tools to shine brightly instead of letting him be the star that shines twice as bright and burns out twice as fast. If anything, the Patriots in their best years is a model team that any NFL team should inspire to - one with great coaching staff and a good drive of securing players that can fulfill their roles. It helps he has that pretty boy look, since it lends him the ability to fill in the role as face of the Patriots.

Even if you hate the Patriots, you have to admire the dynasty they built and the support given to making Brady greater than the sum of his parts.

he is probably the greatest QB in NFL history.

An amazing quarterback. The best ever? Maybe not, but certainly the most successful and definitely in the top 5 on skill alone.

This. Brady himself has publicly said that he's not the GOAT QB and he just has a ridiculously good system around him.

The cheating thing is a meme. If you actually look at the details of "spygate", it becomes obvious that it's another case of the NFL's leadership being morons.

>NFL sends out an "unofficial memo" saying that you're still allowed to film, but not from a certain part of the field (as though it makes a difference)
>Belichick decides "well it's not an official rule so fuck it", keeps filming from there anyway

That's the extent of their so-called "cheating". I fucking hate Boston sports, but it's unfair to discount New England's rings as cheating.

agreed. also, "deflate-gate" was about reducing fumbles. It worked btw, but every team does it.

read
Faggot

He wanted those footballs deflated, and the patriots equipment staff obliged

he eats boogers when his wife's not around

Good QB even in spite of the cheating scandals. Pretty shitty person off the field. LeBron of the NFL in terms of bandwagon fans.

The perfect cog. He's a damn good QB and he probably wins at least one SB in any halfway decent situation, but he fits the system they run in New England to perfection and everyone realizes it so no one fucks with it. It also helps that apparently the Pats are the only team smart enough to pay him under the table and save some money for good players.

Exactly this.

I hate Brady as much as anyone but the whole deflategate thing was retarded. They won that game vs the colts by like 4 TDs and most of the damage was done by Blount on the ground. Of all games to complain about, that's not the one.

Other QB's need guaranteed money. Brady can take it under the table only because his wife makes twice as much as him.

It certainly helps that his wife makes more than him (and probably every other QB) on her own, but that TB12 therapy center stuff is some seriously shady shit. I don't really care, just makes me wonder why other teams don't try it.

He's the GOAT. If you ask Pats haters to rate Brady, they say he's a Belichick babby. If you ask them to rate Belichick, they say he's a Brady babby. They just can't give anyone credit.

>Belichick is a Brady babby
you would have to be literally retarded to think this
Brady is a Bill-babby tho

Nobody says Belichick is a Brady babby you dip.

He's a top 5 GOAT qb but overrated. Football is a fucking team sport, rings are so overvalued when it comes to the GOAT discussion it's ridiculous

He still goat. Nice try though, nigger

Roger that.

Yea brees is historically good and criminally underrated for some reason

Greatest QB of all time. Not really debatable.

t. Rodgersfag

Because he decided to pad stats in a shit team than go to a good team to actually play for a chance to even play in the playoffs

Best legacy in football. Not the best ever at playing quarterback though.