Just saw hell or high water

Just saw hell or high water

California fag here... are people in west Texas really this bad ass? Not just the crooks but the regular folks too... just regular people chasing the bank robbers would this modern day posse shut really happen? Does everyone have a gun? Is everyone ready to kill at the drop of a hat? Seriously asking thanks

according to /k/ it's pretty damn accurate

RIP alberto

Yes. Many, many people CC in Texas, Oklahoma,Kansas. And yes would be willing and able to use it like the guy did in the bank.

> Does everyone have a gun?
At what point did the fillmakers imply that every Texan "has a gun"?
>Is everyone ready to kill at the drop of a hat?
Is that a relevant question? The use of lethal force by various parties in this movie was either clearly unjustifiable or clearly justifiable; nobody opened fire at anybody "at the drop of a hat".

its open carry now which is quiet scary since its a bunch of fat bearded retards trying to go into wal mart with assault rifles. im from texas and it was alot better when it was CC but this faggot named chris grisholm ruined it

Open carry is way less scary than concealed. With open, you know who's armed.

are you fucking stupid. why do you need an assault rifle swung across your fat beer belly sand 3 handguns strapped around your waist like your going to actual fucking war.

Whats the worst that can happen?

I can almost guarantee you have NEVER seen someone with an AR strapped to their back. At that point, you would be stopped constantly just to prove you can open carry that gun. Why go through the hassle? I hardly see anyone open carry anyway but I do live in nu-LA Austin.

one of the girls at the bank was texting her dad about the robbery so that's probably why that posse showed up so quickly and was willing to chase them for so long

im from the same town as the idiot who founded open carry texas and there was a bunch of them who thought it would be a great idea to congregate at a local burger joint with enough firepower to take out the police station. i was there once and noped the fuck out for fear of getting accidently shot. im not scared of guns but im scared of morons with guns

It's a bit exaggerated, but not too far off the mark.

I don't even own any guns. I'm just not afraid of them, because I'm not a pussy.

ever been shot at? no i bet not and if you did i bet you shit your pants

I've lived in DFW and its just fat idiots, ghetto idiots, and wasps everywhere. It's the opposite of badass.

I bet you shit your pants just thinking about being shot at

And what, you have? I'm starting to think you've never even seen someone carrying in public.
You don't have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about

No, because I'm not the kind of dumbass who gets himself into situations where he could get shot at. I've been around guns and gun owners my entire life, but I've never been shot at. Maybe stop being such a fucking moron, and you won't get shot at, either.

And I honestly hope you never get into a situation where you're in danger user.

Only retards get themselves into situations where they're going to be shot at.

I didn't attribute it to badassery as much as to them actually owning guns. It was also a small town and everyone had a truck.

jeff bridges character had a kino partner

Yes, masculinity is still alive in Texas.

>all that injun bantz
>all that fucking salt
>gimme a warcry there!
>AWOOO!!

End of the day it was really just bantz but that headshot wasn't

Anyone else feel this film needed a lost 'big scene'? I don't know, just felt it ended a bit abruptly considering how slow it is.

people from /k/ hate open carry fags because it's pretty obvious they are controlled opposition scaring normies and making gun owners look like fucking retards

Well it was a bunch of bank robberies in small towns committed by 2 bros, I think the low key nature fit it perfectly and made things more tense than any huge shootout or sideways twist.

>that checkpoint scene

I mean it's as cliche as you can get but it was still nerve wracking

The last scene was that though.