tennisexplorer.com/us-open/2017/atp-men/
tennisexplorer.com/us-open/2017/wta-women/

Sup Forumstennis - Bracket prediction
tourneytopia.com/RacquetBracketUsOpenATP/bigbenis/default.aspx
Password: drumpf

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plRfSftKh_Y
reddit.com/r/tennis/comments/6rzro5/hello_this_is_radu_albot_i_travel_and_play_tennis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
openerarankings.com/Home
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for reddit

Ostapenko

who here /queef fetish/?

How fucked are your brackets?

I haven't even bothered to check after Dimemetrov tbqh

abhorrent post

I low key wish I were american. Don't tell anybody though.

Official thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=plRfSftKh_Y

>its the first week of a grand slam and isner and shapovov are joint 3rd favourites to win it

What a time to be alive

the lad who did the meme bracket is probably winning

I'm currently leading, kek.

what time can i start glazing maria's match?

REDDITOR HITS A TWEENER

WTF I LOVE REDDIT NOW

SAM QUERRY IS Sup Forums and getting Sup Forumstfo by a literal Moldovan

that is literally the most poor and shitty country in all of Europe, amazing how he could agfford it

Did you just stereotype a group of people just to be funny in front of you Sup Forums friends?

Moldova is literally not the poorest nor shittiest country in all of Europe. Please don't come at me with your """"facts"""" or I'll have to discipline you.

t. butthurt gypsy

If it isn't Moldova, then it must certainly be Romania.

>Moldova is literally not the poorest nor shittiest country in all of Europe
you're right, romania is

The joke is that Albot is on Reddit and did an AMA
reddit.com/r/tennis/comments/6rzro5/hello_this_is_radu_albot_i_travel_and_play_tennis/

I genuinely thought they were, perhaps Macedonia or Albania is worse, but Moldova is definitely borderline 3rd world

t. Bogdan Rat

Kenin would be qt if she fixed her acne.

>I like these threads because of the familiarity so I can just come in and shitpost and people still recognize me
the commy likes to be recognised, fuck that anonymous shit, kek

I can't believe my eyes. This is the best bait I've ever done. It surely is New World timezone in here.
Nice job fellas!

BENCH PRESS is getting BTFO by a redditor.

5 sets bitch
the bench never dies

>Don't talk to me or my banana republic son ever again

USA USA USA USA USA

What a meme slam this has been

THE BEST SLAM EVER

this is not how bait works

look who's just knocked out the 2nd seeds in the mixed doubles

>[–]RaduAlbot[S] 20 points 25 days ago

All the slams are good. the best in organisation I think it is Australia

/10is/ BTFO

It's a new one, I've just read some SJW tactics in the old thread and tried them. A sneaky one, kinda like how Russia took Karelia.

Seriously now, Moldova is actually the poorest and shittiest country in Europe. I fuckin' hate Moldova, it's a sovietic-romanian diahrrea

Enjoyed reading that

Seems a good lad

putting some money on serena's daughter to win 2035 wimbledon

funny comment

actually just to be clear, Russia didn't take Karelia sneakily, ultimately they took it in 1944 when an elite group of 200000 Soviet soliders specifically handpicked for the job attacked with some of the biggest artillery barages in history (the biggest battle in Nordic history) and still were fended off in Tali and Ihan Tala. None the less they took large parts of Karelia in that offensive

>yanks cheering on a redditor
why not support the all american hero?

USO confirmed for reddit slam

>200,000 handpicked soldiers

Would you let Queery put his cummies in your tummy?

Which were the GS events of WWII? And which were the Masters 1000?

if i was an grill

Come on based Sam

I wouldn't let Queery nowhere near a school.

Dunkirk
Stalingrad
Arnhem
South Pacific

Battle of Berlin was the ATP finals

That's quite interesting, finns truly are resilient people. Would you consider Finland's history interesting? I might read into it.

Also, how do you feel about the russians nowadays, 0 fucks given or butthurt like the baltics?

>angry at Russia
>80% of revolutionary Russia admin was Jewish
Being angry at modern Russia is pretty stupid considering Bolshevism was part of a zionist world government plot.

Stalingrad Open
Normandy Open
Britain Open
French Open

Masters 1000

Crete
Moscow
Leningrad
Warsaw
Berlin
Pearl Harbour
Market Garden
Midway
Sicily
Tobruk
El Alamein

>0 fucks given
We never truly were a part of Russia. No one is buttblasted except some autists, we lost the war and Karelia but managed to keep independence after putting up a good fight. We were like Stepanek against Murray 2016 RG. Technically losers but moral winners

I think we have a pretty similar history in some ways. Finland is a part of Sweden completely until 1809, then we are a Russian grand duchy with some neat autonomy. 1918 we have a civil war much like other eastern euros and Russia

It is all quite standard and boring. Our WW2 history is utterly fascinating though. We are in a good strategic position and we are just good at war for some reason. Hitler said that he only had admiration for two of his allies in a military sense, Hungarians and the Finns.

But yeah except for the ww2 and especially the winter war we dont have much history at all, except as eastern Sweden

dumbest shit I have ever seen. You truly have to be North American to say something so stupid. For as long as Russia has existed they have had imperial ambitions for geopolitical and strategic reasons.

Bolshevism didn't conquer Europe. Russia and Stalin did

>those water driplets on the tomatoes
Oh baby!

Yet simultaneous with the Russian revolution, the Jews take over Hungary with Bela Kun and attempt the same ploy in Germany organized by Rosa Luxemburg, Kurt Eisner and Paul Levi, all Jews, and what made people like Hitler react against organized judaism in the 20s. You're the fucking idiot and Europe has been entrenched in such 20th century propaganda that they don't even know what really happened historically anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Reading about Finnish history made me racist. If Finland could become a wealthy nation with the cards they were dealt, any country should be able to achieve decent living standards.

R8 my comfiness lads

Sounds pretty basic, surprisingly eastern-european. That Hitler fuccboi surely loved the mongol cock.

Btw, you shouldn't have responded to the Sup Forums kid. We truly pushed our idiots to the New World.

all the ballkids taller than schwartzman sksksksks

Also, the bolshevik administration was factually 80% Jewish, how do you explain those numbers if it wasn't a fucking ploy?

im angry at this image

>bonglish pipo

Needs a beer or food for maximum comfiness

>finns truly are resilient people
They sure are something. Not sure if resilient is the right word though.

pls shave

American as fuck. Red Blue and White, I love it.

where's your penis mate?

Im a girl

It's because of people like you that the truth is so stifled about what really happened. I actually studies politics and history in uni, I know what the fuck I'm talking about and have read mostly about this subject during my studies.

Now you won me over, I mean everybody knows that they teach the real history in "uni".

wtf is this ad

can we talk about Donna Vekic and how lovely she is. just wanna spend a summer with her by a lake in rural sweden like sommer mit monnika

reddit btfo

it's an ad Buzzfeed would claim 'won the internet'

>cucking a divorced man with children
Yeah, no

that's why i referenced sommer mit monnika ;)

you're right, that guy is an absolute bore
I mean I can accept Sup Forumsish people if their view of history is based on a broad understanding of the forces at play. Only a people without history could be thinking about Russia in such a simplistic "protocols of zion" way. As a fellow Eastern Euro Im sure you know that Russia is aggressive independently of their "jewishness".

ANd yeah it's interesting how one can trace very similar history throughout most of the small states in eastern Euro. Finland is sort of a mix because we are geographically east euro but we have the Swedish/German protestantism culture instead of a slavic one.
let me explain why Finland is rich

1. We share a history with imperial Sweden, in the 1600 and 1700s the entire baltic was basically Mare Nostrum but for Swedes, and Finland was a part of Sweden. So Swedes built infrastructure for us, universities and brought with it a complicated Swedish and French speaking administrative class that built a thriving bourgeois society in places like Turku, Helsinki and Vyborg. This institutional culture we get from Sweden is very valuable as through this we basically become part of the western cultural sphere.

2. When we are conquered by Russia they want to keep the populous happy so they give us autonomy. They bribe us with freedom so we dont rebel. It works mostly. We become sort of a bridge from Russia to the west, which means active culture. S:t Petersburg is very close by and is the richest are in Russia by far which sort of bleeds over to us.

3. 1945. Finland has it's independence, a working democracy thanks partly to the institutional history of Sweden. We are still poor after a long brutal war. However, we are ostensibly allied with the Soviet union but still allowed to trade with America/Sweden as well as with the Soviet union. 1/2

I think they give a better picture of a country if you're taking the class elsewhere than in that country. For example the Canadian history classed was bullshit, however my class about USSR was given by an orthodox jew, so he brushed off certain convenient facts, but the books he made us read gave all the stats about the amount of jews in the bolshevik administration, and from there I read other works on my own. After that, it's hard to deny the Jews' intentions which they organized during the World Zionist Congress they held a few time before enacting their ''revolutionary plan'' in Europe.

At first I was like
>oh, what a tasty-looking burger, now I'm hungry
But then I was like
>WTF ARE THOSE ON TOP OF THE CHEESE WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY ON A PERFECTLY GOOD BURGER

up the botty

How do gay couples decide which dad gets to impregnate the girl? You're basically giving up the chance to reproduce. I'd be pretty adamant that I'm the one to jerk off in a tube desu

This is what makes us wealthy. We pay war reparations to Russia in the form of building huge ships and the like. This has a Keynesian effect and results in a quick industrilization

We ape the Swedes in politics and build a social democratic society. Were most of the new wealth goes to the people as a whole.

The economy crashes in 90s but Nokia saves us.

Now Swiss bro I hope you can see that there are historical reasons why FInland is relatively rich.

2/2

those are male legs

You're just like Romanian-dude, you dismiss me without addressing my points and historical facts, and you simply deflect by calling me a Sup Forums-tard and pointing out some ''lack of understanding'' because I'm not on European soil, even though I actually studied the subject formally and you didn't. That's like trusting a McDonald's employee in the States more than a European historian when discussing American history.

This is the most boring general I've ever read. I'd legit rather be on Reddit. Pickup the fucking energy, you fucks.

I'd rather look at futa than read this shit.

reminder:

That's a long and well thought out answer, finnbro. But I've already made up my mind and I'm still not going to change my racist world views. Thanks anyways.

both men make a sperm cocktail then use the turkey baster of chance inseminate the host

@77979528
stay there then?

haven't been able to watch any tennis since washington

I'm sorry but you clearly don't comprehend anything about world history. You think about history in terms of the "jews" as a conscious entity. Instead of in terms of geography, materialism and ideas.

Your view of history is essentially one were the you find it too hard to understand history so you anthropomorphize ethnic groups and probably countries. Countries and ethnicities don't have character traits, they act differently in different times depending on their view of history, their current political climate, their economic needs, what the great powers near by are doing, larger trends like industrialization and the once of nationalism or ommunism
But "the jews" doesn't mean shit so go shut the fuck up

its funny because that actually gives rafa a better hairline then his

>I'd rather look at futa than read this shit.
>I'd rather look at futa
>futa
user, your taste is utter shit. I dislike tennis immensely, but even I know tennis is better than futa. Kill yourself.

this
stop with the history lessons you old fucks post /10is/ qts

>Countries and ethnicities don't have character traits
that's why niggers are so consistently smart right

Why did America enter World War I?
Why did America enter World War II?

masha potato face soon, cheer up

what subject?

I have taken multiple courses on Finnish history, one on Ukrainian, one class on Marxist political theory. My history professor is one of the leading Finnish historians, I have had regular discussions with him. Curiously he never talks about history in the same way you do.

I've also had a high school course about genocide and the holacaust in particular. Incedentally the people that perpetrated that genocide talked about jews in the same way you do. SO how should I take you seriously when you are so very clearly North American scum with little to no understanding on Russian history

n-nice b8 mate

do you want memes or actual answers?

openerarankings.com/Home
predict end of year rankings

why didnt you?