Is tanning degeneracy, Sup Forums?

Is tanning degeneracy, Sup Forums?

>2016
>still using the SPF jew

You naturally tan if you just are outside like how the fuck can the sun be degenerate?

yes being outside is degenerate

It's fucking gross. Tanned bitches are so nasty. Worst is when they have tanlines, ew.

I work all week in construction in the hot sun. After i get off work I go home and work on my investment company. I also have rental properties that i maintain.
When i have free time i like to go lay in the pool and tan. Whats so bad about relaxing and getting some Vitamin D?

Being outside and getting a tan form it isn't degenerate. The ancient Greeks and Romans tanned or wore makeup to look paler, depending on whatever fashion trends were in.

the sun is a nigger

Came here to say this. Women tan because they don't work and get a worker's tan.

vitamin d is degenerate

Tanning beds are degenerate. Being in the sun a lot and having a good tan is not. What's wrong with you that you have to ask this question?

What would be degenerate about it? Not something I partake in but I can't see how laying in the sun if it makes you feel better is somehow bad for society.

Yes and no.
Some exposure to sunlight is good and healthy.
Overexposure is unhealthy, ages you prematurely and if you are obsessed with it you are probably a narcissist and therefore degenerate.

No. It's a entirely white pastime and triggers shit skins to no end. Only for women though

are those kike stars

bitch it's COMFY. I enjoy every bit of sun we get on this godforsaken rock, shit.

tanning is the number one cause of premature skin aging

like most things in life, moderation is fine

thats it, sweden must be taken over and be cleansed

Yes, tanning is a conspiracy to make whites die of skin cancer.

I get a tan from running outside everyday

IS EATING FOOD DEGENERATE? I'M AFRAID IT MIGHT CORRUPT MY PERFECT SOUL.

WHAT IF THE JEWS CONSPIRED TO MAKE ME EAT STUFF THAT IS BAD FOR ME? PLEASE HELP ME, I AM SO AFRAID. I DONT' WANT TO BE DEGENERATE. PLEASE HELP ME OH PLEASE

any kind of tan is, by definition, unhealthy
10-15 min of sun is more than enough to get you all the vit D you need

>le white ppl age like shiet smdh
>tans all the time
WOWWWWWWW

plebs

People that tan are trying to become non-white.

im natty tanned, u mad fags.

>mfw blonde, blue eyed and tanned

Feels good

>still a virgin though

>WHAT IF THE JEWS CONSPIRED TO MAKE ME EAT STUFF THAT IS BAD FOR ME
>be ameriburger
yeah, that actually sounds pretty reasonable

I am only interested in women with pale skin. Laying in the sun all day to get "tanned" is like the most pointless past time "activity".

yes

I NEED TO WARN MY ARYAN BROTHERS. WE MUST STOP EATING THE JEWISH MIND-CONTROL FOOD, THE HEBREWGER, THE EVIL COW

That's exactly what I had in mind

more like the "you think you're eating a cow? soon you'll be a fat cow" food, amerilard

Yes, you must stay inside clean your weapons, recite the fourteen words, and post on Sup Forums. Only go outside for tendies and to get new vidya games.

100SPF with a side of yes

light sun exposure is fine if it's just from being outside doing activities. people who lay out and bake under the sun every day are going to be sorry when they have stage 70 skin cancer at age 38. you ever seen an old man or woman who tanned a lot in their early years? they always look like a catcher's mitt.

This is a level of autism never before reached

Tanning for vanity's sake? Absolutely.