I can't believe he really got Kylie Jenner pregnant

i can't believe he really got Kylie Jenner pregnant
will he start making good music again?

nope, he lucked out with rodeo

no, the kardashians are cursed and ruin every stupid nigger they contact with.

huncho was great. they just had the kid but i dunno if they'll get married. he tours a lot and seems like a really hard worker so i don't see that happening.

hopefully he'll be exec producer on a smokepurrp album this year

who knows

Didn't work for Kanye.

he made a good album by chance, and now he can't replicate it
just like most other trap rappers

>i can't believe he really got Kylie Jenner pregnant

More like >I can't believe she was dumb enough to actually keep it

I mean it would be one thing to keep some basketball player's kid because that's steady income, but let's be real Travis isn't a superstar, he's barely a star.

>again

nah he'll just go the same way as every man who's been within a mile of the kardashians - a drug addled shell of his former self.

delusional salty fuck

even roasties can love someone

He wanna be kanye so bad he made him his brother in law

>delusional salty fuck
Stop projecting kiddo.

>Kardashians
>love
I'm a Kanye stan and I really hope shit works out for him, but if I'm being honest, the only person in that family that seems like they have the capacity to truly love someone is Kourtney, which doesn't say much because even she ended up with an asshole. (I still fuck with Lord Dick though, even if he is a cheating sack of shit.)

its literally impossible to make good music after you become rich and famous.

>huncho was great
imagine being the person who thinks this

i think im too old for this board

gotta move to Sup Forums like i did. its the logical progression after you grow out of music and video games.

shut the fuck up loser

>goes on Sup Forums

hahahaha

or i should start meditating more and interacting with real humans, especially on friday nights. i am quite a bore though and Sup Forums is easy to pretend like im part of the conversation.

you should fuck off

maybe. its hard to find real humans worth interacting with where i live though so thats why im here i guess

/lit/ and /ic/ are endgame boards, then you stop going on Sup Forums

This. I swear I don’t know what these faggot expect in a trap album nowadays. Rodeo is the biggest meme this board ever conceived.

because i'm off topic in a thread about Kylie Jenner whoever the fuck that even is. eat a bag of shit cunt face

rodeo was so good

DBR and Rodeo both classics

dbr is half garbage

"Drugs you should it" alone is one the best song of this century. DBR was definitely a classic.

WHITE
BITCH
SHE
THICK

If this ugly retard can do it, so can you.

Sup Forums is unironically the worst board on Sup Forums

who is kylie jenner

Rodeo is overrated.

I like Travis Scott but half of his output is mediocre and forgettable, including Rodeo. I don't think he's released his magnum opus, and he might not ever do it. However some of his songs are genuinely incredible and some of the best trap ever.

Y'all think he's lost it, just wait till Astroworld comes out

Astroworld's my planet, my home

A poor mans kanye knocks up a poor mans kim lmao

damn
this is exactly what has happened

Huncho was a massive disappointment

Am I the only person who likes Birds?
I love the atmosphere and mood from start to finish.