What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

twitter.com/feliciaday/status/816395699625439232

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-33253278
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25891251
researchgate.net/publication/5394854_Maternal_exposure_to_the_antidepressant_fluoxetine_impairs_sexual_motivation_in_adult_male_mice
researchgate.net/publication/26271506_Epigenetic_side-effects_of_common_pharmaceuticals_A_potential_new_field_in_medicine_and_pharmacology
gwern.net/docs/2015-gaukler.pdf
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00031-2/abstract?cc=y=
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's so fucking hot. I bet she'll be a great mother :3

I hope she has it in her to produce another one after this :D

It's going to be black isn't it

Gee Felicia, 3 humps?

what happened ;__:

I think I can say that's what everyone here wants.

isn't she married to some 70 year old writer? that baby gonna be fucked up.

>no job
>no money
Why?

>That's so fucking hot. I bet she'll be a great mother :3
>I hope she has it in her to produce another one after this :D
weeee I hope s-she i-is a g-great mummy kawaii~ :D :3

fucking faggot

she married an old fart who has money to support her. she and the baby will be fine, God bless

Well.....

Thank god

who's the father?

>40 year old having a baby
>fine

That child will most definitely come out retarded or autistic.

>isn't she married to some 70 year old writer? that baby gonna be fucked up.

Old man semen is not a biological problem if that's what you're saying.

Its only when the oven is too old that shit might get fucked.

Doesn't see have bad gastrointestinal diseases?

Hitler was right. Too many troglodytes pass on their shit genes

>tfw we have a new chris chan coming right when the original is about to die

yeah the baby will be "fine", when she cuts off the baby's dick and pretends it's a girl

She's old as fuck I hope it has down syndrome

Where is your husband?

Did she assumed the baby's gender?

kek

Better than being circumcised.

>40yo behaving like a quirky, nerdy teenager

Sad!

Her husband is 70+. Besides the fact that he'd be dead in all likelihood before he's 10, there's the issue of mental problems. You see, as men age, the quality of their jizz decreases. Schizophrenia, Autism, and bipolar disorder vastly incresaes in children of men 40+.

She's gonna raise a little autist.

no, but having a 40-year old woman give birth to a child is much more unhealthy than 70-year old sperm that was used for conception

Doesn't look very big for nine months.

wait, what's going on with the og chris chan?

she's like 40, it's already going to be a frail autism gremlin, forced to suffer through its shitty (hopefully) short life by a vain subhuman mother and the life cult of modern medical science only to spite God.

Literally white trash

Confirmed autist baby considering the daddy is 70 years old

>Old man semen is not a biological problem if that's what you're saying.

It is.

>Sperm becomes more prone to errors with age, increasing the risk of autism, schizophrenia and other disorders.

people keep talking about the father is a 70 years old dude, where is the picture?

it's not i don't believe you, i just need it for my curiosity since google doesn't deliver

he's a tranny and cut his dick off and has an open wound on his taint that he calls his vagina

it's infected and he refuses to get medical treatment. it's only a matter of time

DID HE CUT OFF HIS FUCKING DICK?

JESUS CHRIST

what is even going on here wtf where did he post this and how is that possible

i really wish i didn't open that spoiler, i mean i did saw it b4 but i didn't know it was him or "her"

DELETE THIS

Where are the big boobs? You're supposed to eat to make a healthy baby Felicia.

This kid SO fucked

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25891251
researchgate.net/publication/5394854_Maternal_exposure_to_the_antidepressant_fluoxetine_impairs_sexual_motivation_in_adult_male_mice
researchgate.net/publication/26271506_Epigenetic_side-effects_of_common_pharmaceuticals_A_potential_new_field_in_medicine_and_pharmacology
gwern.net/docs/2015-gaukler.pdf
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00031-2/abstract?cc=y=

Nearly guaranteed to be a mass shooter or a nigger tranny faggot

That's a big poo.

jesus that thing looks infected, this guy's gonna die soon

Imaging

The child will be 10 and her 50.

I watched it until the end.
I hurled in my mouth.

He ejaculated from his wound.

I thought I was desensitized to everything.

I was wrong.

This is an interesting television show or film that you guys are discussing.

How the fuck is he not dead yet from that massive infected gash in his taint, like literally all the sweat and shit particles that must end up in that crater

FDay is the hottest young actor in television. She's conquored the internet. Now she's gonna conquor Hollywood.

Looks like Grimes in this pic

Nah, it's a hole between his balls and ass

DELETE DELETE DELETE THIS NOW

All Felicia hate aside, what a selfish bitch. She knows damn well at both her and her husbands ages the kid is going to come out fucked up, or have a horrible upbringing. I should know, same shit happened to me. I feel for that kid watching his dad die before he even grows his first pube.

Fuckin cunts.

Only the mom's age matters for the kid coming out retarded or not

why? how?

WHAT THE FUCK IS A SONIC

source?

I just glad I

Holy fuck, this shit isn't funny anymore.

wow !

Not to turn yet antoher thread about Trump, but it's widely believed that Barron Trump is autistic. The Don had him when he was 60. Bringing a kid with a high likelihood of being messed up is insnae.

It's pretty shitty growing up without a father. Especially with some crazy cunt like Felicia Day as your mom.

Her daughter is going to have so many issues. Probably medical too.

why does she keep bitching about not being cast in anything recently if she's got a baby in her

No. See:

that's not even chrischan, that's a female to male tranny who got hairy from all the test jacking off and jizzing from the bagina

y'all overreacting, chrischan's hole is much, much, worse

its okay shes going to be a mommy user thats all that matters to girls past hitting the wall :3

He acted awkward on stage because he's like 10 and was being watched by literally hundreds of millions of people around the world.

The father has a very, very low chance of passing on genetic malformations just from aging but the longer the mother the waits the more likely the kid will have an array of disorders.

Sigh, another waifu into the trash.

>calling autism an "error"

Delete this

sorry son no source ;__;

yup. going to be raised as a single mom. and around the time when he really could use a father figure hes going to be dead.

Whoever would marry Felicia is either way likely a cuck and probably wouldn't register as male anyway

Repost the CWC clip

I didn't see it

He got this fixed after the urging of some people to get looked at.

You're wrong as fuck, faggot. All that applies only to women, they are the biggest risk when having a child over the age 35+. Mick Jagger just had a fucking kid, and by all accounts the child will be healthy because he impregnated some 20 year old or something.

it was a fake, look up "ftm solo masturbation" if you're into that kind of thing

basically it was just a hairy bagina fugging itself, pretty tame really

See:

>Sperm becomes more prone to errors with age, increasing the risk of autism, schizophrenia and other disorders.

Old Man jizz has problems.

>swn give you an 8 hour gloved handy with ruined orgasm
;_;

But CWC has an infected wound that he calls a vagina right?

THE DELETED CWC VID IS NOT CWC.

THE VID HAS EJACULATION COMING OUT OF THE HOLE

CWC CAN NOT EJACULATE FROM HIS WOUND

Women are still the biggest risk when having a child 35+, retard. Go back to tumblr, you fucking whale.

yeah but the hole isn't that big or deep

it was a wound, it got infected, and now CWC fixed it from fan pressure after it had a crusty black ring forming around it

Ew what the fuck

And fuck those fans, I wanted that cunt dead

Aww, it's gonna be sooo cute

>ywn take her out for a movie and ram her shitter afterwards...

>pushing 40
>having the child of a guy who is in his 70s
>has never announced her marriage because shed lose beta bucks
>is a raving feminist

poor kid. Felicia why do you want to steal your daughters innocence?

Melania is no spring chicken either, she was in her late 30's

>she will be around 60 when the kid grows up
Not so quirky anymore

Yes that is real

>I wanted that cunt dead

That's because you have deep personal issues.

>fan pressure
What fans?
The retards that are obsessed with him and feel bad about trolling him or what?

>all the people ITT saying Day is going to be a single mother
Wil will finally have his day when Day's current husband kicks the bucket and Day needs a new baby daddy.
They'll be the trifecta of shitty "le randumb nerds xD" and autism

I literally don't believe it, either old man theory is wrong or she raped a nu male.

No dude would breed with her willingly.

Kid is bound to grow up without a father. Sad!

Leave my personal issues out of this

CWC has no reason to exist in this world

looks fake

he has fans? what the fuck

Old man juice is not as good as young buck spunk.

Combine the gray goo with her toaster oven of a womb and that baby's going to come out with a few too many chromosomes.

dumb bitch thought shed be some big star instead of a z lister, so shes scrambling to have kids to make up for lost time

from 20 to 40, that's 20 years to do something with your life. 20 fucking years... and now pushing 40 you want to play mommy? fuck you, dude

>The retards that are obsessed with him and feel bad about trolling him or what?

pretty much

either way, people just kept telling him to seek medical attention so he actually did it