Serious question:

Serious question:

Do you think Disney were apprehensive about an Interracial kill in Rogue One?

It just seems odd to me that the two characters who were seemingly working towards a romance ended up not having any kind of intimate contact. You would assume that a big corporation like Disney would try to force that type of romance in?

Plot-wise I thought it worked because, although they were attracted to eachother, they still hadn't been together or known eachother long enough to develop real feelings. There was a sadness to it, liek their lives were cut short and they were denied a future together.

So although I feel it was better this way, I'm still surprised Disney did not demand the on-screen kiss. Was the ethnicity of the two characters a factor in this?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1000037
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Interracial kill in Rogue One?

FUCK

Meant *KISS

An interracial kiss

Soz!

They fucked in the elevator dude. That's why they missed their ship.

He's the whitest Hispanic guy you can find. It barely counts

They already had a Jewish/White kisses in Episodes II, III, V, and VI. Don't really see the big deal.

Lol, no he isn't, that guy is mestizo as fuck. He's not even white by Mexican standards, let alone actual majority white hispanic countries like Spain/Cuba/Uruguay.

Don't be an idiot.

They had zero chemistry and he looked like a gypsy bum and tries to kill her father.

Thry didnt even kiss, which was good because it wouldnt have made sense.

His Mother was British, which means his Father must have been seriously Mestizo.

She kept giving him fuck me eyes, especially during his 'I'll fight for you' moment.

He probably was. You see it happen with mestizo/white pairings in the US, the mexican claims to be half white while the american is full white but they pop out a kid that's as dark as george lopez.

I was thinking about this. It seemed like Disney pulled all their punches.
So Rogue One was kind of supposed to be a "gritty war movie", but every main character had a noble, quick, clean, "worth it" death, which only came after they each completed their respective tasks.
How much more powerful a scene would have Darth Vader's rampage have been if it had been Our Heroes stuck in the hallway?
a friend pointed out that Disney would never allow such a thing since it would be violence against women, I was inclined to agree and and added that Disney would doubly never do it because it would portray in Vader, (their tent pole marketing icon), in a negative light, possibly hurting merchandise sales.

>You would assume that a big corporation like Disney would try to force that type of romance in?

That's the old world. New style is to keep everything asexual to avoid offending anyone.

>Lol, no he isn't, that guy is mestizo as fuck. He's not even white by Mexican standards, let alone actual majority white hispanic countries like Spain/Cuba/Uruguay.
He's literally half white and half Spanish you fucking cunt. His skin is probably lighter than yours.

They made their point. The only white guy who wasn't evil was the sneering, incompetent rebel general who bombed his own people and suggested that they let the Empire win.

The other white rebels shrieked in terror as Darth Vader cut them down. "Help us! If only a POC or strong woman were here, then we might have a chance! White people just give up!"

>They fucked in the elevator dude.

I unironically think that was the implication.

>He probably was. You see it happen with mestizo/white pairings in the US, the mexican claims to be half white while the american is full white but they pop out a kid that's as dark as george lopez.
Except his mother was 100% british so he has to be at least half white. So if he were to fuck a white woman the child would be 75% white.

This his picture of his dad, who looks spanish as fuck too. Shill you're stupid shit somewhere else.

Unless the person is seriously a native, chances are the child will come out really white. Most Latinos are at least 40% white, with the average being more. When they mix with whites, it's almost guaranteed the child will come out white. That's why int he south there's lots of white people with names like Ramirez, Rodriguez etc etc.

kek, no. He actually looks dark for someone who has a fully white parent. They're are way whiter Hispanics out there.

>kek, no. He actually looks dark
>dark
Sup Forums needs to fucking leave.

>half spanish

Nigger you're retarded.

He was great in game of thrones

"YOU KILL HER CHILDRENNNN"

>Shill you're stupid shit somewhere else.

I'm not shilling anything, just saying that this guy isn't white at all by hispanic standards. You can have majority white ancestry and still look non-white, the general Mexican population has european ancestry ranging from 56% to 60% but nobody would say that most Mexicans are white.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1000037

He looks swarthy, the correct term. I've seen way whiter spics tbqh.

Lol, he does look white there, but not here . The power of a tan and weird lighting I guess.

>His skin is probably lighter than yours.

Considering that I'm a half-black latino....no shit his skin is lighter than mine

That's fine. But both him and his father are light-skinned. So saying he would produce a dark-skinned baby is just false. Go cry about white genocide boogeyman somewhere else.

what

>Cuba
>majority white

fucking lol

>who looks spanish as fuck too

Not really.

Cuba is teeming with blacks though.

>because I said so
You're an idiot Cubans are dark as fuck.

This. As I'm not american I actually thought the guy was from Eastern Europe because I wasn't familiar with his accent.

>He takes memes seriously.

kek. Cuba has it's fair share of negroid Latinos but Cuban whites are really white.

>Implying Ashkenazi Jews aren't White.

I didn't notice this.

but my brain did.

Good goy. Cubans are proud honorary whites!

No, because his face looks indigenous as fuck. Look at that nose and those eyes. Pic related is a Spanish actor.

>What do you mean I can't get naked in this one?

Cuba is teeming with blacks the same way the USA is teeming with blacks

lol

Or Romo/Cruz, who are both so white you wouldn't even know they were hispanic unless you hear their surnames

Looks pretty much the same to me.

>he thinks those are cuban whites

You're retarded. Cuban whites are so white that they were barely discriminated against in 60's compared to all other shiteskins. In fact, many whites back then(and now) mixed with Cubans because they were so white. Keep posting your cherry picked images all you want, shitskin.

Havana is black as fuck though, and that's where most tourists go to. So it's no surprise they walk away thinking that Cuba is black. Imagine if a foreign tourist came to the USA and only visited Washington DC, which is 60% black. They would get the impression that the US is a majority black country.

>mfw Antonio Banderas was thought of as Mexican despite being Spanish.

The Spanish can be just as swarthy.

>it's a latinos argue over who gets to call themselves white episode

At least it's not the argies this time lol

>tfw you hear americans unironically call him and Penelope Cruz "people of color"

>it's a latinos argue over who gets to call themselves white episode
It's pretty sad.

Just look at the fucking skin color for christ sakes. That's 99% of the time good enough. As long as they aren't albino or just some werd anomaly.

Almost anytime brown is mixed in the skin gets the dark.

t. white as fuck in the winter and tan as fuck in the summer

>Almost anytime brown is mixed in the skin gets the dark.

That applies to almost every brown race except Latinos, because they still retain a large percentage of European dna, which when is mixed with whites will almost always result in a white child.

>That applies to almost every brown race except Latinos
Nah. I'm 75% white non-hispanic and 25% central American.

I'm pretty white naturally but as soon as it gets sunny my skin darkens in a week.

You sound ass pained gusANO kys

Thought you were talking about when races mix. As getting tanned more easily, you're probably right.

>Havana is black as fuck though, and that's where most tourists go to

Yeah, the rest of the island is called New Norway

Isn't that what I am? Dad was all white, my half white, half latin.

spaniards, which that guy is, are white. i dont know why this is such a hard concept to americans

Mexicans ruined everything.

Well, yeah, his mom was English.

>Anglo and Spaniard
>just because he was born in Mexico this magically changes his race and makes him not Caucasian
Fucking morons actually thought this was an anti white film

In your headcanon sure.

Interracial? They're both White. Luna is Hispanic, but that's an ethnicity, not a race.

No. White women marry Hispanic men way more than they do black men so its not progressive enough for Hollywood or whatever.

are you autistic

Bunnyfu is too pure to ever sink to that level of gypsy filth.