If religion was real, why doesn't God show us that he exists?

If religion was real, why doesn't God show us that he exists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMDKigUbcJo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nkbj0RtRCrg
youtube.com/watch?v=gqF1qq7oF60
youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504
youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because faith would be meaningless then. And faith is important to god for some reason.

religious people believe he works "through" earthly beings i.e. getting hired at the job you wanted is God showing himself.

If it isn't why dont you prove it
>inb4 null hypothesis

God shows himself every single day.

If God can do anything, why can't he show himself AND make faith meaningful?

You haven't looked at a flower.
You haven't examined the skin of a mango.
You haven't seen the Sun.

GTFO the planet.

how do you know I'm not God?

If you are real, why don't you show us that you exsist.

Checkmate abyss dweller

For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse.

The burden of proof falls on the person making the claim. (i.e. that religion exists)

youtube.com/watch?v=FMDKigUbcJo

She has revealed herself, you've chosen not to see.

Because us commanding him to show himself would imply us over him

youtube.com/watch?v=Nkbj0RtRCrg
youtube.com/watch?v=gqF1qq7oF60

>doesnt believe in meme magic

(((You)))

But religion does exist
What are you trying to say?

There's even religions without a God
Buddhism
Shamanism
Taoism
Confucianism

Actually you can't prove or disprove something that doesn't exist, the conundrum itself is a fallacy and it's called Evidence of Absence.

You cannot prove or disprove anything that is not real or based in reality.

Religion is literally a meme and a blue pill.

Some impressive circles there.

Because there have been tens of thousands of religions

Each with the same amount ofevidence to support it as the last

Someone is going to be awfully dissappinted in the afterlife

maybe he doesn't know we exist
#reallymakesyouthink

God is trying to create a family that is loyal to him through faith.

He has made Earth, a very difficult test, shadowed with doubt, because only Just minds will seek out his Truth. It's a way of re-creating himself, which is the supreme challenge of a supreme creator.

He made lucifer a perfect being, but he could not create perfect character, for character is derived from actions over time in an environment of free will. God has perfect character, and Earth/Christianity is his way of creating just beings.

Can we seriously stop saying "Afterlife"

There is no life after life, that's an oxymoron.

God can not exist with out faith. Proof of existence destroys faith.

It's a spook.

Because its a load of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=FZFG5PKw504

god already showed us proof

>God is trying to create a family that is loyal to him through faith.

What drugs did you use to communicate?

>He has made Earth, a very difficult test, shadowed with doubt, because only Just minds will seek out his Truth. It's a way of re-creating himself, which is the supreme challenge of a supreme creator.

The Earth, in the most basic terms, is the direct result of gravitational forces. Nobody "made" Earth.

>He made lucifer a perfect being, but he could not create perfect character, for character is derived from actions over time in an environment of free will. God has perfect character, and Earth/Christianity is his way of creating just beings.

Refer to image.

>hasn't read the bible or understood enough to propose a worthy question on religion/faith
>laughinghomer.jpg
>Sup Forums btfo how will they ever refute this

>Human continue to develop better technologies to accurately record and replicate writing, them sounds, images, and videos
>All religion's adapt or get eliminated down to the ones where god is invisible, totally inscrutable, or just a metaphor
fucking classic. people really take for granted how participatory gods were before we could accurately record information

Why would God interrupt the simulation to make himself known?

Just because the Bible is filled with contradictions, doesn't mean there is no almighty creator.

Then why were there supposedly miracles?

How the fuck do magnets work though?

agreed there is a "god" just that god is really a fgt who created this matrix like simulation we are in now

you're right, shit's not supposed to make sense. Bible has been proven false, and It's unlikely roughly 70% ever happened, but fuck that, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Logic is for deprived losers

Amen.

I got this

>Who made the universe?
God
>What is the most complex object in the known universe?
The human brain
>What happens when a human encounters the supernatural
They become stupid as fuck and lose control of the rational and logical parts of their mind

tl;dr knowing god is a corruption of the human mind, gods best creation

But He did. How do you think the Bible came to be?

No one said God can do anything. Who told you that? Or are you just stupid?

God wrote the fucking bible dumbass.

Duhh.

>They become stupid as fuck and lose control of the rational and logical parts of their mind

>tl;dr knowing god is a corruption of the human mind, gods best creation

Yea that's right, knowing god is impossible. That's why he exist.

Man

Through God.

you can't prove that

The beginning of the universe is simply the beginning of the simulation. What we call logic is really just the rules of the simulation, and like all simulations the rules can be changed by the one who runs the simulation.

Yea fucking spoopy, like how everything really isn't real at all right? like how magnets work kinda thing?

God exist because it all fake neway fuckin hell shits MAJESTIC.

But a greater power does exist. None of that Abrahamic christian/jew/muslim bullshit that destroyed Europe for the past two millennia, but one definitely exists.

Yea i agree, it's called physics.

It would be a copout for god to just give humans the ability to understand him. What was all of evolution for? (sorry all creationfags). All of god's interaction came before there were true geniuses. After god realized what could be (rationality, eventually leading to an understanding of the universe and thus god himself), how could he corrupt more minds? Telling men to cut off the tip of their dick was probably just to make more smart men.

also god is a sentient region of dark matter dont ask me to prove it. have some faith

That's right, fucking hell, god exist with no proof because knowing god impossible because he can corrupy minds because he master of simulation.

He sentient dark matter like GALACTICUS holy shit motherfucker I'm enlightened. Faith restored.

Explain why Jews are promoting atheism
And why its the default position of bluepilled liberals and sjw's

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

The idea that you are a real physical being and not a simulated being is itself an act of faith.

The universe is full of intelligent design. If it were truly natural as atheists claim, then the universe wouldn't be full of consistent symmetry, similar structures and patterns.

I'm not talking about some religious phony god. Religious people are some of the dumbest people on the fucking planet, but atheists are just as insufferable for implying everything is random and coincidental.

Because OP is a huge faggot

Holy shit i'm not real?

I watched the matrix i never took that shit seriously.

"i know kung fu" just kidding i was matrix all along.

Physics hates symmetry, most objects in the universe are oblong erectoids. nothing makes sense, everything is nonsense, only through god is the earth actually a sphere.

>Earth is round
>That which is seen is made of that which is not seen
>Ocean contains deep valleys and mountains
>Blood is the source of life

>inb4 anyone can figure out blood is the source of life!!!

Explain to me why doctors used to bleed patients in hopes of curing them until recently. The end.

>must bathe in running water to clean yourself

>Doctors also used to wash their hands in still water and would spread disease to patients
>couldnt figure out why it was happening
>answer was written in the Bible Nearly 2,000 years prior.

But he did. He wrote the Bible

Because that would mess up free will.

Have fun in hell canabro. Remember on your death bed you can still save your soul. Let's hope you don't die suddenly.

Confucianism isn't a religion

Yes people were stupid b4 bible was written, bible invented science and sanitary habits.

Fucking idiots thinks humans can ever was had be smart enough to wash hands LOL.

Bible answer.

If singles religions other than Qek worship are true and Qek is dead.

How do you know we aren't bots programed by the kike to make you believe you are talking to someone else in Sup Forums and prevent you from take over the world?

Oh shit you right, people go to hell when dead if they are bad. Good people go to heaven and can masturbate with free conscious.

Yes. Otherwise they wouldn't have done all that. It must suck to realize how wrong you have been about everything. God can help with that.

>implying hell even exists

In the first scriptures of the Bible, there wasn't even a mention of Hell or Satan. That was added in reformations to scare people into believing in Christianity.

I believe in a creator/higher power, but fuck me, believing a 2000 year old book written by sandniggers is one of the most ridiculous things and I can't believe people actually buy into it or pretend Christianity is any more believable than the other religions that promise and teach similar things.

So I went to the Gap the other day and I was like, if it's there it's meant to be right? So I walk in, and it was 25% off and I was like, okay God, I get it.

Everything but that last part is correct.

But religion is real. It's an actual thing that's not factual.

Oh shit you right, bible was written by true enlightenment.

Only a fucking enlighten person could have been the first to wash hands, he was like "hey, Abraham, lets wash this shit off our hands" and he was the fucking PROFIT of the week.

God damn atheists and agnosties are idiots.

Haha! It's mentioned in Genesis 37:36.

It was known by the Israelites as Sheol. Here is a tip, really, truly learn about something before you start acting like you know what you are talking about. Because as of now, you haven't a clue.

I know it is, i masturbate every day and i go to confession afterwards, and sometimes at the same time.

Everything written in the bible is fucking fact, nobody is dumb enough to question that.

If they are they troll.

Actually it was Jesus who told people we must wash in running water.

Again, if this was common knowledge Doctors living in the 20th century would have known it. You aren't helping yourself.

HOLY FUCK!

Jesus was the smartest man who ever lived.

He literally INVENTED running water.

I learn new thing every day.

If God suddenly appeared and answered every question you had in an instant, your mind would break and you would probably become permanently catatonic or a crazy rambling bum on the street corner.

Yes, Jesus knew more about disease and germs than 20th century doctors. Pretty crazy.

He was also the greatest philosopher to ever live.

Why?

Fucking wow, like indiana jones movie that wasn't too good at the end with the aliens?

George Lucas was onto something.

He is being a troll. But what he said is actually true.

Holy Shit, wow he had divine spirtual enlightenment knowledge nobody or any other culture knew before and even modern science hates him.

Thank you for the spiritual uplift friend.

Kumbaya

Yea that's right i'm trolling to show how stupid being atheist is.

In reality atheist and agnostic know answer but this is how they sound to people who already know answer

God real.

Bible infallible.

No proof of dinosaurs.

God can't/wont go against his own nature. He can't/won't change himself.

That first part is correct. As for the last part I don't think so. The first neurosurgeon was a Christian. In fact, scientific progress was propagated mainly by Christians.

I just don't understand why people belive in God so strongly.

He shows himself every morning, if it's not too cloudy.

There are dinosaurs. But that word wasn't invented until 1846, roughly. I may be off by a bit. Before that they were called dragons.

Dude, he is trolling. If you are genuinely curious and want serious answers, ask me. I'd be more than happy to answer.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

Because you're a fucking faggot and you're deprived and your life sad and you going to hell.

God real fuck you. Fuck logic. Fuck Science. Fuck the dinosaurs. Fuck liberals.

You're a piece of shit and you know what?

At least I can repent for MY sins!

*drops mic*

Please!

No proof of dinosaurs, the earth is only about 2000 years old.

Do you seriously think the Bible now is any similar to what it was in the past? In the early scriptures and renditions of the Bible, there was not a single mention of Hell or Satan, not even once. The idea in early Christianity is that if you were faithful and pious, you went to heaven, and if you weren't faithful and pious, nobody knew what happened to you. There were theories and interpretations about what happened after death if you weren't pious, but there was never once a guaranteed hell. The most popular theory at the time was that there was an underworld for the unfaithful, but it wasn't described like the Hell that Christianity teaches today. Hell wasn't described as a wicked place where sinners were tortured in eternity until it was written into newer versions of the Bible centuries later to scare Pagans and Heathens into converting. The idea of Satan didn't exist either until the modern idea of Hell was conceptualized. Of course, devils have always existed in Abrahamic mythologies since the beginning but they weren't associated with Hell originally.

Learn your own religion you fucking Burger. The version of the Bible you worship today is almost a completely different book from what it originally was.

Why the fuck should I believe in a religion that originated in the middle-east and spread through Europe using violence, forced integration and fear tactics much like Islam is doing to Europe today?

I believe in higher powers but I don't believe in fairy tales that revise and change its stories and teachings just to fit in with an era.

He did show us he's real

It was during the bronze ages you fucking retard

Faith is not smart or logical. Evidence is what counts and is real.

God is everywhere. He is all powerful and everlasting. Not just some showman who pops out of nowhere to remind you he exists.

cuz He don't have to, bruh.

Poping up out of nowhere in a womb and then doing party tricks (water to wine) doesn't count?