Leaving the most watched 24 hours news channel for nbc

>leaving the most watched 24 hours news channel for nbc

What was she thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XYlJqf4dLI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is trying to become a mainstream journalist instead of a Rupert Murdoch puppet.

How did her book do?

you're rusing me, right?

Good. Fox News is alt-right pandering scum. NBC is pretty based.

fox news is laughable. she wants to do srs business.

It's not surprising she has the lowest rated show on the network. They stuck her between O'riley and Hannity to help her get more viewers but it did nothing. Not to mention she's very anti trump.

>implying nbc isn't the liberal version of Fox News
All MSM is shit

she was tired of being literally eye raped every day by roger ailes.

Who cares all these news channels are biased dogshit(cnn, cbs, nbc, fox, etc.). If you actually watch of these channels you are a dumb faggot

>2017
>Watching the news

Plebs

They're better than trash like Infowars, Breitbart and Drudge Report.

The ejection showed how much of a leftist she is that's why

spoken like a true cuck

(this was my attempt at being a poltard)

She is going to be the republican plant in the liberal media.

If you're a woman and over 35, you have nowhere to go at FOX
Just imagine all the highlights she has to get

Drudge Report doesn't create content? He just reposts stories?

Fox News has to re-order itself under a Trump GOP, Alles leaving in disgrace, big shots like O'Reilly getting close to retirement, and Murdoch in the last leg of his life. Some people are going to assume they're rats on a sinking ship. Others will try to reforge a new Fox News.

I'm fairly certain she's already a closet liberal.

Actually they are pretty much the same. The big difference is liberal sheep actually think they are legitimate news sources whereis most people on the right know Breitbart and Infowars are heavily biased.

They're better but that's still not saying much

Most news sources are retarded, that's why I don't watch the news and get all my information from Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=7XYlJqf4dLI

this dumb asshole had to make sure people
knew santa claus was white... war on christmas
bullshit, now because trump was a bigger
visualized asshole people are forgetting what
a rightwing cocksucker she was... and i
find the leftist full of shit too, but fuck her.

Ironically this

Breibart is meh and no one takes infowars seriously(not even the people who watch it). Alex jones is a nut, he's only good for dumb memes. Never heard of drudge report

third party voting babby's were losing their shit on twitter yesterday saying that Comcast is forcing MSNBC into another Fox News. WOuldn't be surprsied if Megyn was meant to be a rightie pillar for NBC proper.

Dumb drumpftards and their biased media, now excuse me while I go read some snopes, buzzfeed, and CNN

This election proved that all news sources are incredibly biased and straight up dogshit. Sup Forums is the only place I can trust nowadays

TRAITOR

You said it yourself, it's just the most watched of the 24/7 news channels. All the major broadcast networks news programs get higher ratings than cable news, and she's only on Fox for an hour or whatever a day so it's the same thing.

Wow... She said Santa is white? What a monster! How dare she say something this...uh.. outrageous..?

exactly, especially since he's a fictional character

hence the fact, that it doesn't matter... it's the point she's even bothering with something so
fucking stupid

Man you're pretty gullible and enjoy doing what society tells you. Bet you own Apple products too.

She's literally re-writing history, everyone knows St. Nicholas, the saint which the Santa fable(a well known african fable, before the europeans appropriated it) was black

Scum! Alt-right scum!

Everyone in this thread is totally brain dead, minus you.

>waah i was made fun of by the GOP candidate so now i'm a democrat

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

She was the network sweetheart till she started trash talking Trump and pimping her book all the time. People got tired of both and quit watching her. Hopefully they give her timeslot to Bret Baier.

>When Trump dominates you so hard you go full JUST

She is just pissy that years of building up up career as an "intelligent", "strong", woman who don't need no man were demolished in a month by some guy nobody saw coming who blew her entire worldview away.

Still sore?

i want to fuck her so bad

I hope Rachel Maddow fists all her holes.

Everyday I'm thankful I'm not a fat ugly loser like Alex Jones.

There's no such thing as liberal media. It's all neocUNTservatard media.

So it's pretty much le (((ALT-RIGHT))) xDxDxD.

You people are really fucking stupid.

>blondes
>thinking
In the year of our trump 2017, you think FOX is going to have a contra as one of its biggest faces? How the fuck can they suck up to bible belt retards if this twat keeps blathering on about how trump is retarded?

>fat
>ugly
>loser
>Alex Jones
Pick one. Alex Jones is a super male and the camera adds 200 pounds.

Yes! Finally getting the recognition I deserve!

Good fucking riddance.

I don't know what she expects becoming a liberal mouthpiece now, she's going to be absolutely hated on NBC by the deranged leftists. That fork-tongued harpy tried to fuck with Trump and paid a big price for it.

>dude was literally Flash Gordon in his prime

was being a truth sayer really worth it?

>NBC

He sacrificed that Adonis bod to spread the truth. He is a true hero

Drudge is just a news aggregation site with inflammatory headlines.

yeah but it hurts my delicate feelings

she got tired of gettin' the fiddley diddley under the table from jabba the hutt

this desu senpai

>I consider CNN "neutral"

>She is trying to become a mainstream media puppet
fixed

>most watched 24 hours news channel
tallest midget

I don't know what you're trying to say

hahaha, drumpfbabies BTFO!!!!!!!

Not an argument