Caught my GF of 3 years sleeping with one of my "friends." First night sleeping alone in a while...

Caught my GF of 3 years sleeping with one of my "friends." First night sleeping alone in a while. Post some music for hitting rock bottom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5J-WpgOzW9A
youtube.com/watch?v=ExfewKLuoNc
youtube.com/watch?v=pev0dINRaok
youtube.com/watch?v=yRja1gNP6nA
youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8
youtube.com/watch?v=u6dEfAedJpg
youtu.be/uL-D9CVj-Pc
youtu.be/stlKHh_f0-0
youtube.com/watch?v=X7hUnDiz-K4
youtube.com/watch?v=YDQFJIHxPzY
youtube.com/watch?v=g_KIJGCqZz8
youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc
youtube.com/watch?v=OBwHlKQot0I
youtube.com/watch?v=-4AhdWGci3c
youtube.com/watch?v=T2aZo38WeXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try Death Grips, they're one of the most abrasive and interesting music acts I've heard in a long while. Remind me of my first time hearing Mindless Self Indulgence. All that raw energy, and the hard as fuck music

rock bottom indeed

The best thing you could do right now is sort out your thoughts mate. Musics only going to intensify your feelings and make you feel worse

youtube.com/watch?v=5J-WpgOzW9A

Nice satanic trips, faggot.
Listen to Ram Ranch.

I know what you mean, but I've always looked to music to cope with stuff since I was a kid

un-ironically the smiths (just the sad songs though)

I know what you mean, I literally used to think to myself in the most pathetic way possible "I'll always have music and it'll never hurt me"

unironically

youtube.com/watch?v=ExfewKLuoNc

You don't know what rock bottom is faggot. At least you have a bed

Fuck off, dipshit

boo fucking hoo listen x/o by elliott smiths

You should fuck off first actually

I experienced that feeling 10 months ago.

There's nothing I can recommend you.

Why are women such whores?

It's a cultural thing. They weren't always this way.

Music for Psychological Erectile Dysfunction? A girl is going to be in town next weekend and she wants to fuck me, I'm terrified. If something bad goes down, it might be suicide for me legitimately

youtube.com/watch?v=pev0dINRaok Time heals all. Shits going to be rough for a while but eventually you'll get past it.

Men weren't always such pussies, either.

>They weren't always this way

Fuck this is getting to me. Haven't heard nine inch nails in years

Bro I knew I shouldn't have clicked this thread. This shit fucks me up.

A lot of The Fragile hit me pretty hard when I had some troubles a couple of years ago. Again, time heals all. It could take years, but eventually you'll get past this.

>Again, time heals all.
Not him but this hasn't been true for me

I'm having a really hard time and I wish things could be OK

Same bro like its been 5 years and shit still hurts sometimes.

I mean if you lose your legs in a car crash time ain't healing that, but emotional pain related to specific incidents or events.

Some people are overdue on some fucking counseling though. Waiting it out if it goes on long enough doesn't make sense if its ruining your life.

i started this thread and its spreading shit

youtube.com/watch?v=yRja1gNP6nA

Of course. Take whatever measures necessary to help you get through each day.

Then why won't it go away

For the sadness:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pp9DC56hh8

For the motivation:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6dEfAedJpg

Surf Curse - Freaks might hit the spot.

youtu.be/uL-D9CVj-Pc

Yes Satan . Have some Police.

youtu.be/stlKHh_f0-0

youtube.com/watch?v=X7hUnDiz-K4

>it's your heart not mine that gone

The one thing that made things better when I broke up with my long-term girlfriend is actually having the time, space, and energy to work on myself and on personal projects.

The only way out is through.

Oh man good choice, thanks for reminding me of Songs Ohia

I hate to break it to you OP, but you're just an inch right beneath the surface.

Life can get so much worse, beyond your ability to imagine or comprehend. Better hope you're brave enough to end yourself, because there is no such thing as a rock bottom. You can fall into a worse state of life than you had yesterday - forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=YDQFJIHxPzY

wow

This guys catalogue is great too
youtube.com/watch?v=g_KIJGCqZz8

Don't get sad, user. Get mad. Cut all contact. DO NOT allow contact with the girl ever again. Let all your friends who are involved with your "friend" know what he did. Then be done with it forever. Work out. Go running. Eat healthy. Sauna. Enjoy yourself. You're free from a demon bitch who would have only destroyed even worse than she already has if you'd been with her for even longer or made even more of your life around her. Never design your life around another person again. Love is a feeling generated from within yourself. You associate it with your partner but it's an internal phenomenon. Learn to find it and generate it within yourself and you'll never depend on seeking it outside yourself ever again.

youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc

youtube.com/watch?v=OBwHlKQot0I

is this actually a commonplace thing? I hear about it all the time and it makes me paranoid

Glad to see this posted, I was also thinking of posting it (plus I'm listening to it at the moment). OP, also check out The Lioness by Songs: Ohia.

And pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=-4AhdWGci3c

will live in the age of Tinder. absolutely it happens.

>Love is a feeling generated from within yourself. You associate it with your partner but it's an internal phenomenon. Learn to find it and generate it within yourself and you'll never depend on seeking it outside yourself ever again.
holy shit user you beautiful soul, you just changed my life. so if i generate this feeling while having a wank it's like i'm making love with myself? i mean i'm still a virgin but who cares i found love.

some time ago i had one of my now ex gf's roommates make advances on me while my gf was asleep in the other room. couldn't imagine the kind of devastation that would have brought the gf so i played stupid and went back in to cuddle her and fall asleep. it does indeed happen, especially after drinks/drugs.

You actually can find what the feeling is through wanking, or at least feelings that are similar enough that you can use them as a guide post towards the actual feeling, but wanking too much can be detrimental to your motivation and brain chemistry. I had been extremely depressed for around 15 years when I found it for myself, so I had really no idea what the feeling was and I had to start from absolute scratch. I imagined being with a girl I knew who I was attracted to, and felt the feeling that created. Then I learned to generate that feeling without the association of any girl or any other thoughts, just directly generating the feeling. Then I found through meditation that the feeling of love is actually an everpresent current underlying all other feelings and if you just stop doing literally everything, it's always there, you don't even have to generate it. It just comes up when you reach a state of absolute rest.

Do this: youtube.com/watch?v=T2aZo38WeXw

Do nothing user. Real nothing. Absolute rest. Doing things is being a slave master to your body and mind. Absolute rest is true kindness. Once you learn kindness to yourself through true resting, your can learn actual kindness to others and your world will improve.

>nine light years away..

literally cucked by satan. what you deserve for trusting a roastie