Has postmodernism/feminism contributed to a rise in narcissistic worldviews in Western women...

Has postmodernism/feminism contributed to a rise in narcissistic worldviews in Western women? The more I go on Facebook the more I believe most women of today's society, at least in the United States, are degenerate and only good for sex.

Am I missing something?

No, it's really self-explanatory. Women try to find any excuse to be a bitch. Feminism, is one of those excuses.

Do women know that men perceive them as bitches, or are most men too stupid to see what women are trying to pull off?

A little bit of both, actually. Plus a good amount of men join their "cause" to get some free pussy. Women get fucked one way or another

I want to kill myself

Don't. Or, if you really want to, without a doubt, please, for the love of god, take some niggers out with you. Like, kill at least 2 niggers, maybe more, if you feel like absolutely dying.

I've thought about that. I live by Chicago so I'd just shoot a bunch of shines before taking myself out.

Can you shoot a couple (omitted), in honor of our (omitted) and (omitted)?

Some of you are (omitted).

Yes for postmodernism, as the philosophical basis for the self-help and sel-esteem school of thought which you pic related is an illustration.
No for feminism as this intellectual poison affects western men too.

If they do, they usually don't give a fuck muh erotic capital and all.

What is the cure then?

No mental health professional who preaches self help and self esteem supports posting selfies on social media with accompanying platitudes

Those are not the traits of a person with high self esteem, they are the traits of an insecure person who seeks extra social validation from the internet because her personal life is not satisfying

I personally know the girl in that pic. She's a nut job

I'd push my confidence down her throat if you know what I'm saying.

[spoiler]I'm saying mouth fucking. If you didn't get it.[/spoiler]

That's too bad

There's a lot of those in the world

I just want them to be happy

You didn't have to explain it leaf

I used to pity them, but now it's up to themselves to get better. We can't help them

well then you don't even have to kill yourself you can just like walk around chicago for a couple hours on a friday i'm sure you'll catch a bullet eventually

The cure is nationalism and traditional patriarchal values user, which are becoming trendy again as evidenced by the alt-right movements all over the world. It's only natural for the pendulum to come back once it has swung to far in one direction, let us just hope that we can avoid another world war while things get back to normal. Unfortunately that would be really hard to avoid if the menopaused harpie becomes the next president of the united states. So that's one immediate thing you can do. Not vote Clinton.

Both genders do the same thing. There are plenty of men out there idolizing Zyzz because he had big muscles and had sex before dying at age 22 most likely from using drugs and steroids. They'll say "well he did more than you ever did in those 22 years!".

A lot of it comes from consumerist culture I think, a lot of people would rather listen to the latest song, read about celebrities, watch a tv show, instead of reading about different cultures, reading history books, contemplating the future, etc.

thanks for the info based algeria

and thanks to you too, fellow burger

Maybe but pop self-help of the Oprah Winfrey variety certainly promotes doing whatever makes you feel ´empowered'. Self esteem is supposed to be something you get by accomplishing good things for the collective, in traditional value systems. In the postmodern world nothing is intrisincally valuable and everything can be deconstructed, so you can ´work on your self-esteem' directly for a dirty quick high, which of course can't last. and you get abominations like attention whores and ugly pieces of shit who'll never settle because they are aiming one league or two above their level.