This deep hatred some of you have for the United States is truly shocking

This deep hatred some of you have for the United States is truly shocking.

Yes, our national team is trash, but this is nothing new. Focus on yourselves.

It's just banter.

>our

>its an American gets triggered over normal banter episode

What you'd consider "banter" we'd consider hate speech.

It's just shitposting. Remember when England lost to Iceland and we all mocked them for a while?

this fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl. no trump no kkk no racist usa

Good thing no other national teams ever get insulted, I bet you Americans feel really singled out.

MY
>LITTLE
SAWKER

Well, you are a bunch of cryfaggots from reddit. Grow some balls and thicken your skin, obese subhuman fuck.

Tbf I've never seen anyone mock the Northern Irish national team

>3 tiny threads about your loss

>bouh bouh don't bully me

come back when you have 40 threads bullying you for 2 weeks.

That's because they aren't fat.

>lost 2-0 to costa rica
what the fuck? did pulisic disappear?

We litteraly dont care 2bh wy lads

Because they don't post on Sup Forums in huge numbers.

The amount of mockery a national team gets is directly proportional to the amount of people from that country who post here.

No, he played fairly well and would have had a goal if Costa Rica's keeper hadn't made an amazing save.

Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Its like that poor person down the street seeing the rich guys car parked out front of his house was in a car accident.To the poor guy he thinks "holy shit what an asshole, he wrecked his car! I better tell My fat ugly wife about this." while the rich guy thinks "Should I have Tracy come over and blow me or go play golf? Maybe both. I'll take the Tesla today and see if its worth investing in."

Yes he did. Costa Rican defense frustrated him and he got shook.

No he didn't. The shot was a nice chance but he had like 4 turnovers in a row in the second half. He couldn't get out of his own way.

Revenge for the atrocities of USA.