Someone respond pls, I wanna know too

He's the Judge from Blood Meridian

I kno right?
shit went too real too fast like wtf man chill

Some idiot blew his cover

He's a real nigga
Who

he looks like vladmir lenin

upset about having half his brain removed so the writers could force him and lester to fargo to die

>implying malvo wasnt always volatile and did whatever the fuck he wanted

He likes taking risks

K

>killing that 10/10 piece of ass

Fucker

He's a sadist who, in particular, gets pleasure from manipulating others into bringing about their own undoing.

and what does that have to do with suddenly not being able to glad-hand lester out of the room?

This was the exact moment the season went from kino to utter shit

can't have a story end with "crime pays pretty well actually!" on the right-wing propaganda channel.

Pretty much this.
I thought the character was great because of this scene. Malvo spends 6 months playing a charasmatic, charming, friendly guy to these people, was even going to marry that girl i think, but in the end just shoots them all out of nowhere, saying "did you see the look on his face when i pulled the gun? Classic!".
The scene shows that he in fact hasn't changed. The scenes before that might have suggested he is a different person now or something, bit he was just living a lie.
Classic wolf in sheeps clothing

He was just a bad Santa, Too. On DVD and Blueray Disc.

Don't get to say this too often anymore

>tfw when no molly gf

That was on Lester, that was what he wanted

He just really hated Rei.

>Malvo spends 6 months playing a charasmatic, charming, friendly guy to these people, was even going to marry that girl i think, but in the end

The writers just write him to dump everything because otherwise they couldn't finish the season in fargo

A C E S
C
E
S

>improve your life by killing your wife
liberals actually believe this

He was the devil, dontcha kno'?

The only good part of Fargo Season 1 was the pilot. Malvo was an unbearably smug, edgy TV concoction, a bad mashup of a Coen Bros-style "spiritual villain" and Walter White, and Lester's storyline dragged out and plot-twisted itself into ridiculousness. And don't even get me started on that dumb shit with the bag of money from the movie and the fake Biblical plague on the supermarket guy. I was intrigued enough with the show to keep watching till the end, but I dare anyone to watch that season a second time and tell me it's good.

Season 2 still had its flaws, but was overall much better.

who?

someone post the webm of the lady with great tits opening the door

>Able to pass himself off as a dentist, a high paying a skilled profession, for 6 months
>Doing it to kill the guy you're working with with whom you seemingly have built up a close friendship and new life with dozens of acquaintances and regular customers who would know and recognise you
>for $100k

Why would anyone do that? I thought it was stupid. It would have made more sense that Malvo was willing to move on with his life but Lester's new hubris brought him back to the fold.

I thought this was the moment an otherwise great series took a sharp turn to shitty town

A C E S
C
E
S