New anti-Trump movement grows to include hundreds of GOP delegates

New anti-Trump movement grows to include hundreds of GOP delegates

washingtonpost.com/politics/new-anti-trump-movement-grows-to-include-hundreds-of-gop-delegates/2016/06/20/88fb25cc-36f7-11e6-9ccd-d6005beac8b3_story.html

Why is no one here talking about this?

Because it includes the GOP delegates who did NOT vote for him. They didn't like him the first time, why would they like him now?

>washington post

Paul Ryan will be the nominee and barely lose to Hilldawg.

>washington post

Why would they matter? Doesn't he already have more than enough to secure the nomination?
If they can backstab him even when they were supposedly appointed according to popular vote i guess "USA" it's just massive joke

>washington post

Look who's back!

You can't shush the Bush.

Are there enough cruzmissiles to give it to him?

Execute them all for treason.

This just in!
Media outlet who Trump Stumped doesn't like Trump!
More at 11!

This. We the people have chosen our candidate. IF they go against our wishes this is treason and they should be removed from their positions.

sorry to spoil it for you, but the system is completely rigged

trump is a patsy that's going to be struck down hard to humiliate the supporters of his flavor of ideology to weaken their will in resisting status quo.

the only thing to save your skin is revolution. The window for it to not be a bloody civil war is closing FAST. It's already at the point where it would take an absolute genius to pull us out.

stop jerking off to political figures etc. and do everything you can to make a community and strengthen yourself personally. Be an example that people want to follow. Then when a real leader, a true statesman, appears, dedicate yourself to revolution.

Your vote in this system is nothing but a token of your submission to slavery

Literally the definition of silly goyim. Do they expect anyone to fall for this shit anymore?

These are the same delegates that were against him before, the media is just trying to make the #nevertrump movement into more than the joke it is.

>washington post

Hopefully these fuckers also driver deadly Jeeps

Because Paul Manafort will resolve the matter with a bunch of persuasive and sternly worded letters with a dash of physical intimidation.

>GOP intellectuals

You thought it was over, didn't you Donald?

>washington post

The Washington post is a pretty good source, despite leaning left. Think of all the shit they have done for America: the pentagon papers, pursuing watergate, 46 Pulitzer Prizes

Just fuck my nation up

>WAPO

>Washington Post

What are you trying to convey with that image?

They can be an anti-Trump as they want, but at the end of the day they'll be forced to pick him as the winner so they don't end up as fertalizer

>end up as fertalizer

What if they're willing to risk that? You need to prepare for the fertilizer.

They now have an axe to grind. juffpost used to be news. Now it is shit

pay debnts

What have they done this century, though? They can only live off of the leftovers of Nixon's corpse for so long you know.

>The GOP can STILL dump Trump! JEB COMING IN FROM BEHIND!
Pathetic, retarded, wasn't worth the brain power I expended reading and interpreting the words.

>Unruh, of Colorado, said her cause is winning support from “the non-rabble rousers. The rule-following, churchgoing grandmas who aren’t out protesting in the streets. This is the way they push back.”

>“Trump claims to be pro-life, but he used to be pro-abortion. He claims to be for traditional marriage, but he never used to talk that way. His lifestyle is such that I cannot support him,” Utah delegate Gayle Ruzicka said. “Trump doesn’t even seem to understand Christian principles.”

>Mr. Priebus needs to understand that leadership has not answered the call of the most important people in the Republican Party, and that’s the conservatives.

So all the old farts that came over in the late 80s/early 90s from the Democrat party want to bring back the Bush years and are upset that their globalist bullshit got rejected

so Himmler really was right about the Christfags

why did I ever doubt him?

>(((((washington post)))))

6 separate pullitzers in 2008.

The past year they have been the toughest on trump, digging up the most on him, forcing him to deny them press access. Anyone that is denied press access for doing their job honestly.

Is doing something right***

If this were true you wouldnt admit it

Stannis is the best Presidential candidate?

>washington post

>i guess "USA" it's just massive joke
>i guess
>guess

Of course itsw rigged. No one personally knows more than 1 or 2 hillary supporters. Yet she's "getting voted"

just kek my shit up trump is STUMPED