That shit blew my mind!

That shit blew my mind!

ikr it's amazing, this has some of the allround best music production i've heard

>capeshit theme

>has lyrics about big black asses

every fucking time, niggers

For an movie soundtrack it's good.
For some reason they decided to put out the weakest songs of the bunch, but there are some hidden jewels if you look for them.
Kendrick on this album didn't bring his A+ material and sometimes he gets overshadowed by other tracks like Paramedic,X or Big shot.

7/10

Best tracks: Bloody waters, X, Paramedic!,
Worst Track: The Ways

Awful, obvious Disney shilling nonstop to bring up poor sales

>movie set in Africa
>american hip-hop instead of afrobeat

why tho, why couldn't they get Tony Allen and a few more African-based artists on this

WE

WUZ

Were you about to say "KANGZ ?" I think you mean "kings." Kings of cinema, that is. Check mate, racists.

its an american movie

KRAMGZ

yea and why are they playing tylor swift in this movie about white people and not bach?

Disney shills just repeating same posts from previous shill threads, nit even trying. Even the modest "7/10" shit is them trying to balance the "aoty"

This is shit

WE WUZ COSMIC ISRAELITES AND SHIT

leave pls cracker

Ok fantano

ok disney

Hip hop is my favourite genre, but desu sza is the best part of the album

That's more akin to
>its a european movie, why are they playing taylor swift

'We can't give this movie a bad score because people will call us racist'

>using other peoples scores to justify why something is good.
KEK

Disney shills coming here to call people cracker and racist for not worshipping this but needing people to buy this because sales are so poor, what a dilemma.

It's all about context of the movie. It would look out of place to play Taylor Swift on a movie set in the 1700s and since Black Panther is betting so much on "muh african pride" I feel like there was a huge missed chance here. Hip-hop is so overplayed

This album is very good. Black African Blacks have a very proud history of being heroes and great music composers which makes this film and soundtrack each an easy 10/10. I love black people and there need to be more movies with no white people because black people are good and white people are bad. Please don't fire me.

DAMN, Disney shills. You guys are just having fun now, aren't you?

HOL UP
HOL UP
HOL UP

Based in Africa, with supposedly African characters. But then, this film isn't being made for Africans. It's being made for American blacks so they can feel good about themselves.

and guilty whites so they can say they loved it and feel less racist. progress

Me and my wife's son Daqaun love this album