DIE ANTWOORD

How does Sup Forums like Die Antwoord? I honestly like it a lot, it's one of my favorite bands.
I'd let Yolandi cheat on me, by the way.

First album was pretty good, been downhill ever since.

I would let Yolandi do unspeakable things to me.

Isn’t she in her mid 40s now?

I like the video for Fatty Boom Boom, but that's about it.

I wouldn't listen to a full album, but I liked that one track where they sampled SOR2's Expander.
I'd also bone that ayylmao girl.

Yolandi really does make my dick hit the buzzer.

That isn't Die Antwoord baka
That's grimeth

Max Normal and Constructus Corporation are objectively better

>deliberately disgusting

What the fuck are you talking about, boy? Yolandi is as hot as fucking Satan's hell without even trying.

lol gross

lol gay

literal meme music

yolandi is a nice and wierd name

Much better

Glad they're irreverent now. Was tired of seeing their ugly faces everyday.

Is the entirety of this shitty fucking board's userbase homosexual? Yolandi is pretty, cute, and sexy as fuck.

I'd lick her asshole but they're music is shit and they're annoying to look at.

>shift from maxnormal to full-on emulation of the S.A. equivalent to trailer trash
>gain a buttload of "xD so randum!" Western fans in the process
>make some of the most obnoxious pop music around, bar none
I really, really hate what WTJ and Yolandi have become.

>I'd lick her asshole
Oh shit, brother, that's my dream.

max normal and the constructus corporation were unironically pretty good. die antwoord's first album wasn't good but displayed some potential, but instead they just got worse and worse. kind of a bummer

Stop fucking regurgitating Anthony Shitano's opinions. It doesn't make you look cultured, it's simply retarded.

>Anthony Fantano is the only one in the whole wide world to point out WTJ's artistic decline and anyone who says similarly must be regurgitating him

Yolandi is pretty cute when she doesn't look like a vampire.

Also, best Antwoord song is Cookie Thumper.

Ssshhh

She looks like a disgusting freak.

dat cameltoe

I'm a man and my ass looks 10 times better than that

Don't trip, I don't have any problems with homosexuals like you.

I've eaten more pussy than you will see in your entire life.

The fact that you're so insecure about it that you'd feel the need to bring up your irrelevant private life says a lot.

The fact that you jealously psychologize about my pussy eating escapades says a lot.

What?

What are you confused about, sport ?

Your insanity.

What do you mean, kiddo ?

You are getting personally offended about me making a simple gay joke, that's not very normal unless you're insecure about it. What were you trying to accomplish? You must learn not to assume that just because you've got a trip people here (or anywhere) will care about your private life. In fact, I'm happy for you, dude. Eating pussy is great. I'm glad to see people on here being well-off at times though, ya know? Do you eat (female) ass, too?

>You are getting personally offended about me making a simple gay joke
That just means I'm even more heterosexual, when you think about it.

Whatever makes you feel good, really. Stop being obnoxious.

I'm never obnoxious.

Do you like eating ass or not?

There is no finer pleasure in life.

A man of taste. HOW can you not like Yolandi?!

>4:43 AM
>"I wonder if anyone is up on Sup Forums"
>check first thread
>friendo
Well I'm going to bed

i have never watched an anthony fantano video related to die antwoord, sorry for having a similar opinion i guess?

Not that guy but you're unironically the most unbearable tripfag i've seen on Sup Forums and i have been here since when Hampus was still posting (not that you'd know who he is). I have never seen you discuss about music, it's all just derailing and low-effort contrarianism. Please fuck off and never come back.

Her ass looks like cottage cheese, her face looks like an alien baby with cancer, and her voice sounds like a bad anime dubbing.

Wasn't aware this was /jealously/ general...

Out of curiosity, what makes you think i would be jealous? You seem to be all around hated here.

You're gay.

>what makes you think i would be jealous?
It is literally impossible for me to empathize with plebeians, so I'm afraid that I can't answer this question.

see

See

see

Stop spamming, and you're gay. Fucking literal child. Yolandi is goat.

"Spamming" would be calling the single most heterosexual poster on Sup Forums gay repeatedly because he isn't sexually stimulated by Pedobait of the Third Kind.

don't worry bro, I'm with you