Who wins and why

Who wins and why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WGHbK5m5704
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ali. Tyson would hardly be able to touch him.

Mike Tyson with that punching power baby, ferocity and stamina

Tyson. Ali is all skin and bones.

Through his punching power though think about how rocked Ali would be if he was clipped. Damn I wish it could have happened

Ali, no contest.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGHbK5m5704 DAMN NIGGA IS HARD

Mike and it's not even close

Tyson, he's still alive.

>people still unironically think Mike Tyson is a Top 10 Heavyweight

Ali fought bigger punchers than Tyson.

Too much length, too much speed, way higher boxing IQ, better footwork, better punch selection, better stamina. KO12-15 Ali.

The 10 count in boxing absolutely amazes me. Some of these dudes are knocked dead and the ref is still counting in their face

Tyson, he's in MUCH better shape than Ali.

Foreman was a bigger hitter than Tyson and couldn't beat Ali who was nearly ten years older at the time. If it's Tyson Vs. Ali in their prime, Ali wins.

Tyson is the most overrated boxer. His prime was knocking out cans. He got smoked by dudes like Holyfield who gets shockingly little respect.

Prim Ali wins if he can avoid Tysons power shots for the first 3-5 rounds and lets him punch himself out. Ali throws jabs all night and wins by decision

Ali stops Tyson in the later rounds

Because Ali beat Foreman I think he can beat Tyson. I don't think Tyson has significantly more knockout power than Foreman, I could be wrong but it doesn't look that way at least, Foreman could also knock people literally around the ring.

Fedor would destroy both in one round

no he wasn't

Even tyson admitted that he wouldn't be able to beat ali.

You're mentally retarded if you don't consider Tyson a top 10 heavyweight

Ali beat George Foreman, who was a harder hitter than Tyson.

Give Ali the roids Tyson was on and there wouldnt be much difference

Ali because he's better at boxing

Inb4 >muh punching power
Foreman hit harder than Tyson and look what happened there

I think people itt are really underestimating how devastating and demoralizing ali's jabs were. He could throw them at any time, on any leg, coming forward or moving back, and they hit like trucks (maybe because of all the mercury in his gloves, but still). Ali's head quickness was also probably the best of all time, even with how quick tyson's uppercut was, I doubt he'd be able to get a solid connection early. And after every single attempt, he'd be getting a jab to the face