Megyn Kelly Is Leaving Fox News for NBC

>Megyn Kelly, who arrived at Fox News 12 years ago as a television news neophyte but rose to become one of its two biggest stars, has decided to leave the network to take on a broad new role at NBC News for an undisclosed salary, NBC announced Tuesday afternoon.

>The NBC News chairman, Andrew Lack, wooed Ms. Kelly away from Fox News by offering her a triple role in which she will host her own daytime news and discussion program, anchor an in-depth Sunday night news show and take regular part in the network’s special political programming and other big-event coverage.

>The move will herald a seismic shift in the cable news landscape, where Ms. Kelly had become the second-most watched host — after Bill O’Reilly of Fox News — and often helped define the national political debate, especially over the last year as Donald J. Trump regularly attacked her, at times in viciously personal terms.
nytimes.com/2017/01/03/business/media/megyn-kelly-nbc-fox-news.html

Why is she downgrading networks?

>NBC News
fucking yawn

is that real?

Time to give mommy her own show Fox.

>Why is she downgrading networks?
They would've fired her for speaking out against Ailes also shit tire ratings for her new talkshow.

Who is leaving what?
I haven't watched TV in almost 10 years now and I'm not an Americlap.

any panty shots

I legit thought that was a screenshot from Paris, Texas

All network news is shit anyway
I can't imagine someone boring enough who actually watches that shit

>I haven't watched TV in almost 10 years

well you should still know who megy kelly is.....
>and I'm not an Americlap.

nevermind then

do you have no other reason to live other than to post the same fucking thread in order to bait people into Sup Forums crossposting

fuck youre pathetic

>i don't watch TV but post on Sup Forums

This is why this board went to shit with 900 Star Wars threads

All network news is shit but Fox is the worst shit of all, so good for her

>spelling megan with a y

do americans actually do this? it looks disgusting

Who cares, Kelly hit the wall in 2016. She went from hot blonde to over the hill used up shrew in less than 12 months

She despises Trump and FOX won't let her shit on him to the level she wants to. So she's going somewhere that will.

She's going to find very quickly that just hating Trump isn't enough, the libs are going to want their pound of flesh and I don't think she'll want to give it to them.

She's waaaaay too conservative for NBC News and she'll be out of a job soon enough.

Another casualty of the great butthurt of 2016-2017.

so is she going to do a complete 180 in her ideology or they're actually giving her a "conservative" show at nbc?

they'll basically parade her around for as long as she remains convenient, then they'll discard her. she cant see this coming because she's blinded by her ego.

Of course. You're smarter than she is, what with your non-working shift button.

I bet it'll be exactly like Anderson and they'll invite gays and talk about sexual orientation and feminism.

underrated post

in this moment, i am smarter than she is. not because of any faulty shift key, but because i'm enlightened by sean hannity

>fox news
>nbc news

Another head of the hydra, none of these news shows are unbiased ad truthful. Why would you allow yourself to watch television news?